IT Central Station is now PeerSpot: Here's why

Resolver GRC Suite OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Resolver GRC Suite is #7 ranked solution in top GRC tools. PeerSpot users give Resolver GRC Suite an average rating of 8 out of 10. Resolver GRC Suite is most commonly compared to RSA Archer: Resolver GRC Suite vs RSA Archer. Resolver GRC Suite is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 63% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 22% of all views.

Download the GRC Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2022

What is Resolver GRC Suite?

With the world’s first enterprise risk intelligence platform designed to deliver a suite of “out of the box” solutions, we can provide you with the most efficient implementation, reducing deployment times and costs, and increasing the time to value.

Resolver GRC Suite was previously known as BPS Resolver GRC Suite, Resolver IT Risk & Compliance Management, Resolver ERM, Resolver Compliance, Resolver Internal Audit.

Resolver GRC Suite Customers

21st Century Fox, Air Canada, Citi, Microsoft, Motorola, Bank Financial Group, Walmart, Progressive, Dakley

Resolver GRC Suite Video

Resolver GRC Suite Reviews

Ala'A Elbeheri - PeerSpot reviewer
Senior Information Security Advisor at a transportation company with 10,001+ employees
It streamlines the process of auditing and technical compliance
  • "The dashboard is nice. We can provide different levels of access to users based on their titles, privileges, rights, etc. It streamlines the process of auditing and technical compliance."
  • "GRC Suite could have better third-party risk assessment. Maybe they can have a module that can perform certain jobs like security incident and vulnerability management because I haven't seen this module on their platform."

How has it helped my organization?

Before we implemented GRC Suite, our reports were scattered everywhere. We didn't have enough control over the evidence and artifacts that we need to provide to the auditor. Now we have centralized storage and solid reporting.

What is most valuable?

The dashboard is nice. We can provide different levels of access to users based on their titles, privileges, rights, etc. It streamlines the process of auditing and technical compliance.

What needs improvement?

GRC Suite could have better third-party risk assessment. Maybe they can have a module that can perform certain jobs like security incident and vulnerability management because I haven't seen this module on their platform. They have modules for other functions, such as risk management compliance and governance, and they have servers in the system.

I've only used GRC Suite for two months.
GRC
June 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about Resolver, RSA, MetricStream and others in GRC. Updated: June 2022.
610,229 professionals have used our research since 2012.

So far, so good. We haven't had any issues since we implemented it.

Resolver's support has been great so far. They have to respond in the time specified in the SLA. Thus far, there haven't been any delays in violation of the terms and conditions of the SLA.

The setup was straightforward because we were well prepared. We spent three months discussing GRC Suite's technical capabilities and how we wanted to set it up. The planning took a lot of time. We defined our specific technical requirements and the scope of the work, so we moved forward based on our precise needs. We understood what we wanted, and that made the implementation smooth.

We evaluated some other options, like RSA Archer, which is a large, complex platform. MetricStream also wasn't a good fit for us. GRC Suite was the easiest of all the products we tried. We like an easy implementation.

What other advice do I have?

I rate GRC Suite eight out of 10. It's an excellent product. Maybe we need to do more work to customize it and adopt specialized design templates, reporting, and dashboards. Also, we still need to integrate it with various vendors and platforms. If you're thinking about trying GRC Suite, my advice is to know what you need. Don't leave it up to the vendor to decide by themselves. It's easier if you have a narrow scope of work and a particular requirement. You must be precise about the kind of reporting and dashboards you want. Look for the easiest solution.

Amazon Web Services (AWS)