Mainly, we concentrate on RPA bots. However, we have a few demands where we needed RDA, their assisted bots. We need some assistance with the bot where some inputs are required from the business. 70% of the time, we concentrate on RPA bots. For the other 30%, there is also a requirement for RDA bots.
Mainly, we interact with Windows web and sometimes with mainframes. Currently, we are targeting APIs as well. We are working on a few of the API-related stuff and Excel-related work, Outlook, sending email, and tracking email.
In terms of third-party applications, we have multiple websites, which are web-based. Based on the client's requirement, we use it to interact with the applications.