We use Oracle Analytics DV, which is included in Oracle Analytics Cloud, for data exploration over our payables, accounting, revenue, procurement, spend, and locations data.
Oracle Analytics Cloud is #5 ranked solution in top Data Visualization tools and #9 ranked solution in top Business Intelligence Tools. PeerSpot users give Oracle Analytics Cloud an average rating of 7.4 out of 10. Oracle Analytics Cloud is most commonly compared to Oracle OBIEE: Oracle Analytics Cloud vs Oracle OBIEE. Oracle Analytics Cloud is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 76% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 42% of all views.
Oracle Analytics Cloud OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication
Oracle Analytics Cloud OverviewUNIXBusinessApplicationPrice:
Download the BI (Business Intelligence) Tools Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: August 2022
What is Oracle Analytics Cloud?
Oracle Analytics Cloud is a business intelligence tool whose platform enables your organization to ask any question of any data on any device and across any environment. The solution is simple and powerful and provides easy access to any data source. It also has a variety of options for intelligent analysis that are straightforward to manage and deploy. In addition, with Oracle Analytics Cloud, augmented analytics, self-service analytics, and governed analytics can be combined into a single solution.
Oracle Analytics Cloud Features
Oracle Analytics Cloud has many valuable key features. Some of the most useful ones include:
- Intelligent search
- Smart data discovery
- Smart data preparation
- Natural language
- Auto suggest
- Global transformation policies
- Smart collaboration
- Integrated data science
- Enterprise architecture and security
- Platform extensibility
- Smart data connectors
Oracle Analytics Cloud Benefits
There are many benefits to implementing Oracle Analytics Cloud. Some of the biggest advantages the solution offers include:
- Flexible: Oracle Analytics Cloud gives you the flexibility to grow and change as your business does. At the same time, it puts you in complete control of your analytics environment by allowing you to analyze data and accommodate changing demand easily.
- Scalable: Oracle Analytics Cloud is a single, centralized solution that provides everything you need in a scalable environment to support varied user requirements for your organization right now and in the future as well.
- Comprehensive analytics: With Oracle Analytics Cloud, existing services are combined with new ones to deliver comprehensive analytics in the cloud. It provides everything you need for analytic agility, from fast, fluid self-service discovery to data loading and blending, inline data prep, data enrichment, automatic visualizations, data storytelling, and more.
- Cost-effective: The solution is cost-effective and reduces your total cost of ownership (TCO).
Reviews from Real Users
Below are some reviews and helpful feedback written by PeerSpot users currently using the Oracle Analytics Cloud solution.
Fabricio Q., Data Analytics Manager, says, “The main functionality is great and everything is pretty standard and easy to use. It's great for consolidation and creating one source of truth. The initial setup is pretty straightforward.”
PeerSpot user, Eric B., Independent Consultant - Oracle BI Applications at Desjardins, mentions “It's really an enterprise solution. It has standard dashboarding functionality. It also has reporting capabilities for producing pixel-perfect reports, bursting large volumes of a document if you need to. It has interactive data discovery functionality, which you would use to explore your data, bring your own data, and merge it with maybe the data from an enterprise data warehouse to get new insights from the pre-existing data. It has machine learning embedded in the solution.”
Gaurav S., Vice President Credit Risk Management at a financial services firm, explains, “From a financial or bank perspective, this product is secure enough. The dashboards, analytics, visualizations, and different reports are valuable for business analytics. The AI/ML enablement is useful, as many reporting tools do not offer machine learning models as of now, without writing customized code.”
Another reviewer, Trinh P., Delivery Manager at Sift Ag, comments, "The specific capability I find important in Oracle Analytics Cloud is that it allows the basic user to easily drag and drop data. I also like that the solution allows the user to decide what to measure and what to see in the reports."
Oracle Analytics Cloud was previously known as Oracle Analytics Cloud Service, OAC, Oracle Data Visualization, Oracle Data Visualization Cloud Service, ODV.
Oracle Analytics Cloud Customers
Oracle Analytics Cloud Video