We use it to automate some processes that require no human intervention. Currently, we have three projects: dispute resolution, settlement reconciliation, and consolidation.
Kryon RPA is the #11 ranked solution in best RPA tools. PeerSpot users give Kryon RPA an average rating of 8.0 out of 10. Kryon RPA is most commonly compared to UiPath: Kryon RPA vs UiPath. Kryon RPA is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 67% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 20% of all views.
Kryon RPA OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication
Kryon RPA OverviewUNIXBusinessApplicationPrice:
Download the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2023
What is Kryon RPA?
Kryon RPA is a secure, scalable, and cost-efficient RPA (robotic process automation) solution that combines advanced IMR and OCR capabilities to record and execute processes on any application. The solution aims to provide organizations with quick deployment, reliability, and rapid response to change, and is suitable for companies of all sizes.
Kryon RPA Features
Kryon RPA has many valuable key features. Some of the most useful ones include:
- Credentials vault: Kryon RPA enables you to automate any login process without coding specific credentials into the automation scenario. Each robot can then access the target system with its own dedicated credentials when it is activated.
- Immutable logs: Kryon RPA secures logs and provides full traceability into activities and robot history, making it easy to audit all mission-critical events and changes. In addition, by securing logs, Kryon RPA ensures that malicious-intended individuals cannot alter or change them.
- Access controls: With roles and permissions, administrators can assign action-specific permissions to users or groups within the Kryon RPA platform.
- Multi-tenancy: By implementing Kryon RPA, enterprises can host their RPA solution in the cloud and have the ability to also create separate, secure teams and environments.
Kryon RPA Benefits
There are many benefits to implementing Kryon RPA. Some of the biggest advantages the solution offers include:
- Total visibility: With Kryon RPA, you gain total visibility where it's needed most. The solution provides actionable intelligence for all the processes across your organization that are fit for automation.
- Designed for business users: Kryon RPA has an intuitive visual interface, enabling users to record tasks quickly and to easily drag and drop process activities, so they do not have to rely on external resources or in-house developers.
- Simple to use: Kryon RPA is designed to be intuitive. Interactive, and simple so anyone in the organization can easily deploy and manage Kryon robots.
Reviews from Real Users
Below are some reviews and helpful feedback written by PeerSpot users currently using the Kryon RPA solution.
PeerSpot user, Adam S., Manager, Application Support at a consumer goods company, says, “The bot is typically about twice as fast as a person and more accurate, as long as the data going in is good. That is the biggest advantage. I do like the feature if you find an opportunity that it is very simple to export the recording of that process and import it into Kryon Studio as a starting point to build that automation. It's a really good tool for our business process managers because they can take all that information to their constituents in their departments.”
Another PeerSpot reviewer, a Senior Systems Analyst RPA at a hospitality company, mentions, “We have relied heavily on the the data group base integration features, as well as the email and Exchange integration features. The ability to integrate with Office makes life a lot easier. The ability to integrate with a database is a big perk from a scalability standpoint.”
Guy B., Head of BI and Process Automation at a financial services firm, comments, “The screen capture allows us to interface with systems which don't have an API, or where the API is very expensive, and it allows us to do on-screen integration. The automation process is very user-friendly and the usability is very good. Developers are very satisfied with the system.”
Kryon RPA was previously known as The Leo Platform.
Kryon RPA Customers
Kryon RPA Video
Kryon RPA Pricing Advice
What users are saying about Kryon RPA pricing:
Kryon RPA Reviews
Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Find out what your peers are saying about Kryon Systems, UiPath, Blue Prism and others in Robotic Process Automation (RPA). Updated: June 2023.
710,326 professionals have used our research since 2012.