Some for improvement on Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business include:
1. Incorporating training programs or webinars for users.
2. Improving support.
3. Enhancing ransomware detection.
4. Improving deployment, as there have been issues with failures and slow performance.
5. Increasing flexibility of use.
6. Reducing licensing fees.
7. Generating detailed reports when detecting issues such as malware.
8. Improving reporting capabilities by adding more than just a dashboard and pie charts.
9. Improving the web interface for easier implementation of EDR functions.
10. Allowing for downloading updates without deploying them to end users.
11. Enhancing integration with other vendors.
12. Improving monitoring capabilities with more dashboards for better efficiency.
13. Making reporting, monitoring, and notifications more detailed and customizable.
14. Enhancing performance to reduce the impact on system speed.
15. Adding a client for Windows Server and improving the user interface.
16. Making the solution more stable and secure.
17. Addressing the issue of increasing prices and making the solution more affordable.
18. Improving the encryption feature.
19. Simplifying signature update management and feature selection on the endpoint side.
20. Revamping scanning technology by adopting machine learning and deep learning.