Achieve unmatched endpoint threat prevention. Intercept X uses deep learning, an advanced form of machine learning to detect both known and unknown malware without relying on signatures.
Deep learning makes Intercept X smarter, more scalable, and more effective against never-seen-before threats. Intercept X leverages deep learning to outperform endpoint security solutions that use traditional machine learning or signature-based detection alone.
Stop Ransomware in Its Tracks
Block ransomware attacks before they wreak havoc on your organization. Intercept X with XDR includes anti-ransomware technology that detects malicious encryption processes and shuts them down before they can spread across your network. It prevents both file-based and master boot record ransomware.
Any files that were encrypted are rolled back to a safe state, meaning your employees can continue working uninterrupted, with minimal impact to business continuity. You get detailed post-cleanup information, so you can see where the threat got in, what it touched, and when it was blocked.
Intelligent Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
The first EDR designed for security analysts and IT administrators
Intercept X Advanced with EDR allows you to ask any question about what has happened in the past, and what is happening now on your endpoints. Hunt threats to detect active adversaries, or leverage for IT operations to maintain IT security hygiene. When an issue is found remotely respond with precision. By starting with the strongest protection, Intercept X stops breaches before they start. It cuts down the number of items to investigate and saves you time.
- The strongest protection combined with powerful EDR
- Add expertise, not headcount
- Built for IT operations and threat hunting
Extended Detection and Response (XDR)
Intercept X Advanced with XDR is the industry’s only XDR solution that synchronizes native endpoint, server, firewall, email, cloud and O365 security. Get a holistic view of your organization’s environment with the richest data set and deep analysis for threat detection, investigation and response for both dedicated SOC teams and IT admins.
- Cross reference indicators of comprise from multiple data sources to quickly identify, pinpoint and neutralize a threat
- Use ATP and IPS events from the firewall to investigate suspect hosts and identify unprotected devices across your estate
- Understand office network issues and which application is causing them
- Identify unmanaged, guest and IoT devices across your organization’s environment
Managed Detection and Response
Threat Hunting - Proactive 24/7 hunting by our elite team of threat analysts. Determine the potential impact and context of threats to your business.
- Response - Initiates actions to remotely disrupt, contain, and neutralize threats on your behalf to stop even the most sophisticated threats
- Continuous Improvement - Get actionable advice for addressing the root cause of recurring incidents to stop them for occurring again
Intercept X Endpoint was previously known as Sophos Intercept X.
Intercept X Endpoint is the #3 ranked solution in top Ransomware Protection tools
, #4 ranked solution in EDR tools
, #5 ranked solution in endpoint security software
, #6 ranked solution in top ZTNA tools
, #6 ranked solution in XDR Security products
, and #7 ranked solution in top Managed Detection and Response (MDR) tools
. PeerSpot users give Intercept X Endpoint an average rating of 8.4 out of 10. Intercept X Endpoint is most commonly compared to Microsoft Defender for Endpoint:
Intercept X Endpoint vs Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
. Intercept X Endpoint is popular among the large enterprise segment,
accounting for 43% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a
computer software company, accounting for 19% of all views.