ElectroNeek OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

ElectroNeek is the #23 ranked solution in best RPA tools. PeerSpot users give ElectroNeek an average rating of 7.6 out of 10. ElectroNeek is most commonly compared to UiPath: ElectroNeek vs UiPath. ElectroNeek is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 50% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 26% of all views.

Download the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2022

What is ElectroNeek?
ElectroNeek is an RPA platform made for IT and Managed Service Providers. You can build a successful automation service business with our Automation, Business, and Service Hubs. With our automation platfor,m you can build, sell and support your client's automation projects quickly. ElectroNeek’s MSP-centric model allows organizations to maximize their clients' ROI and build their own recurring revenue from solution licensing.

• Automation Hub- Tools to build, deploy, and manage all your software bots in one location. Our no-code/low-code architecture gives you easy-to-use automation.

• Business Hub- Build your sales and marketing expertise with Academy training videos, assets, and templates. Everything to ramp up including prospects to develop your sales skills.

• Service Hub- Our Knowledge Base and Community Forum give you access to the best product and MSP expertise, with a built-in Support Portal.

ElectroNeek was previously known as ElectroNeek RPA.

ElectroNeek Pricing Advice

What users are saying about ElectroNeek pricing:
  • "It's very affordable and the licensing is billed on a yearly basis."
  • "Its price could definitely be lower. Its licensing is on a yearly basis. There is no additional cost to the standard licensing fees."
  • ElectroNeek Reviews

Product Manager/Robots-as-a-Service (RPA) at a comms service provider with 1,001-5,000 employees
    Affordable, stable, and easy to install but they need to develop the Google OCR
    • "The most valuable feature is the price."
    • "It's not applicable to very large enterprises and for difficult work or more complex processes."

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution in our accounting department. It handles the data entered into the accounting system from the files.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the price.

What needs improvement?

It's not applicable to very large enterprises and for difficult work or more complex processes. It can only be used for basic processes for small to medium-sized enterprises.

They should develop the open IP for Google OCR because it is very much required. It takes too much time for us to develop it ourselves.

I have been using ElectroNeek for half a year.

I am using the latest version.

Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
    November 2022
    Find out what your peers are saying about ElectroNeek, UiPath, Automation Anywhere and others in Robotic Process Automation (RPA). Updated: November 2022.
    655,113 professionals have used our research since 2012.

It's a very stable product.

It's scalable, but not very much.

The scalability could be improved.

We have only one customer.

We have not contacted technical support. The process is in the final stage and we are testing it in production.

We use mainly UiPath. We have made more than 200 processes.

The initial setup was straightforward. It was very easy.

It takes a couple of hours to install it in the studio that I am working in.

I am a consultant. I have a team of developers.

It doesn't require full-time maintenance. We have one developer over the week to manage the process.

You need a developer, business analyst, and an architect for the deployment.

It's very affordable and the licensing is billed on a yearly basis.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution for small and medium enterprises.

I would rate ElectroNeek a seven out of ten.

Anil Garg - PeerSpot reviewer
    AVP – Strategic Initiatives at Aapna Infotech.com
    A solution for small to medium businesses that can automate processes for improved efficiency, but may not integrate easily with other systems
    • "We find the OCR feature very valuable, due to the corrector recognition that it provides; this is very useful for document processing."
    • "The integrating capability of the product needs to be improved, to ensure that it works with all systems involved in a process."

What is our primary use case?

We are currently using this solution to automate our business processes, such as invoice processing.

What needs improvement?

We have been using this solution for around four months.

We have found the solution to be scalable.

We have experienced a lot of delays when raising issues with the technical support team for this product.

How would you rate customer service and support?

Neutral

The initial setup of the product was quite complicated, and the deployment took around 15 days to complete.

We implemented the solution using a third-party integrator.

There is a development licensing cost for this solution, but this is a one-off payment rather than a recurring annual charge.

Before choosing this product, we also evaluated UiPath and Power Automate.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to small and medium businesses that are happy to work with upcoming technology. We have found that it brings more efficiency and effectiveness to routine tasks.

I would rate this solution a six out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud

Other
    Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
    November 2022
    655,113 professionals have used our research since 2012.
    Ivan Lapcha - PeerSpot reviewer
    CEO at Upgate
    Very user-friendly, absolutely reliable, helpful support, and easy to deploy
    • "The drag and drop feature, which is no code, is very useful for me because I am not a technical person. It is very user-friendly."
    • "Its price could definitely be lower."

What is our primary use case?

It is mostly for sales automation. It is for generating leads, finding emails, and collecting emails. We also use it for closed outreach, cold emails, and cold messages on LinkedIn. That's pretty much what we've accomplished so far.

What is most valuable?

The drag and drop feature, which is no code, is very useful for me because I am not a technical person. It is very user-friendly.

What needs improvement?

Its price could definitely be lower.

I have been using this solution for about a month.

It is absolutely reliable. I didn't have any issues.

We haven't tried to expand it yet. We have two users who use this solution.

I am calling and emailing them all the time. They are very helpful. They get back within 30 minutes of raising a ticket.

Its initial setup was very easy.

Its price could definitely be lower. Its licensing is on a yearly basis. There is no additional cost to the standard licensing fees.

What other advice do I have?

I would advise others to go for it and just implement it. It is a really good solution. I haven't tried any other solution, and I am pretty happy with this one.

I would rate ElectroNeek a ten out of ten.

Private Cloud
    Download our free Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Report and find out what your peers are saying about ElectroNeek, UiPath, Automation Anywhere, and more!
    Updated: November 2022