Earn 20 points
Devo is the only cloud-native logging and security analytics platform that releases the full potential of all your data to empower bold, confident action when it matters most. Only the Devo platform delivers the powerful combination of real-time visibility, high-performance analytics, scalability, multitenancy, and low TCO crucial for monitoring and securing business operations as enterprises accelerate their shift to the cloud.
Beats is the platform for single-purpose data shippers. They install as lightweight agents and send data from hundreds or thousands of machines to Logstash or Elasticsearch.
Logsign delivers automation-driven cyber security solutions and are committed to providing the smartest, easiest-to-use and most affordable cybersecurity detection and response solutions and value-added services.
Logsign Next-Gen SIEM is an enterprise-grade SIEM, inline with our promise, it's easy-to-deploy, easy-to-use and affordable unlike the other enterprise-grade SIEM softwares.
- Easy-to-deploy, easy-to-use and affordable SIEM for all.
- Unlimited scalability, high availability - cluster SIEM, big data infrastructure.
- Deploy on every environment, on-premise solution.
- 400+ predefined integrations and free plugin service.
- Collects & stores unlimited data.
- Threat hunting, fast search & investigation, advanced behavior analysis, IOC detection.
- Real-time detection & prevention, wide correlation library based on Mitre Att&ck framework.
- Real-time monitoring, predefined dashboards & reports, meeting compliance requirements (PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, SOX and more).
- Automated notifications, automated actions.
- Flexible pricing options, and more information and for more automated response features, please look for our SOAR platform.
See how Devo allows you to free yourself from data management, and make machine data and insights accessible.
Elastic Beats is ranked unranked in Log Management with 1 review while Logsign Next-Gen SIEM is ranked 36th in Log Management. Elastic Beats is rated 8.0, while Logsign Next-Gen SIEM is rated 0.0. The top reviewer of Elastic Beats writes "A great addition to our security monitoring system". On the other hand, Elastic Beats is most compared with Wazuh, Splunk, Elastic Security, Graylog and IBM QRadar, whereas Logsign Next-Gen SIEM is most compared with Wazuh, LogPoint, IBM QRadar, SolarWinds Kiwi Syslog Server and Splunk.
See our list of best Log Management vendors.
We monitor all Log Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. We validate each review for authenticity via cross-reference with LinkedIn, and personal follow-up with the reviewer when necessary.