Earn 20 points
Devo is the only cloud-native logging and security analytics platform that releases the full potential of all your data to empower bold, confident action when it matters most. Only the Devo platform delivers the powerful combination of real-time visibility, high-performance analytics, scalability, multitenancy, and low TCO crucial for monitoring and securing business operations as enterprises accelerate their shift to the cloud.
Logsign delivers automation-driven cyber security solutions and are committed to providing the smartest, easiest-to-use and most affordable cybersecurity detection and response solutions and value-added services.
Logsign Next-Gen SIEM is an enterprise-grade SIEM, inline with our promise, it's easy-to-deploy, easy-to-use and affordable unlike the other enterprise-grade SIEM softwares.
- Easy-to-deploy, easy-to-use and affordable SIEM for all.
- Unlimited scalability, high availability - cluster SIEM, big data infrastructure.
- Deploy on every environment, on-premise solution.
- 400+ predefined integrations and free plugin service.
- Collects & stores unlimited data.
- Threat hunting, fast search & investigation, advanced behavior analysis, IOC detection.
- Real-time detection & prevention, wide correlation library based on Mitre Att&ck framework.
- Real-time monitoring, predefined dashboards & reports, meeting compliance requirements (PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, SOX and more).
- Automated notifications, automated actions.
- Flexible pricing options, and more information and for more automated response features, please look for our SOAR platform.
Wazuh is an IT Security company that develops and integrates open source technologies, building a comprehensive open source platform, based on OSSEC, for endpoint and infrastructure security monitoring, offering professional services to support enterprise users. We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and are excited to grow our team of security engineers in the Granada office. Strong English verbal and written skills are mandatory as the majority of our accounts, including several Fortune 100 Companies, are international.
See how Devo allows you to free yourself from data management, and make machine data and insights accessible.
Logsign Next-Gen SIEM is ranked 39th in Log Management while Wazuh is ranked 26th in Log Management with 2 reviews. Logsign Next-Gen SIEM is rated 0.0, while Wazuh is rated 6.0. On the other hand, the top reviewer of Wazuh writes "Good integration with other platforms but not easily scalable and lacks threat intelligence". Logsign Next-Gen SIEM is most compared with IBM QRadar, Splunk, LogPoint, Graylog and ManageEngine EventLog Analyzer, whereas Wazuh is most compared with Splunk, ELK Logstash, Graylog, AT&T AlienVault USM and Elastic Beats.
See our list of best Log Management vendors.
We monitor all Log Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. We validate each review for authenticity via cross-reference with LinkedIn, and personal follow-up with the reviewer when necessary.