We performed a comparison between e10x-ERP and SYSPRO based on real PeerSpot user reviews.Find out what your peers are saying about SAP, Microsoft, Oracle and others in ERP.
e10x-ERP is a cloud native integrated ERP that manages a suite of business functions listed below including payroll, business analytics and integrations.
* Finance and Accounts
* Sales & Distribution: your complete sales cycle
* Production Control for discreet manufacturing
* Material Management: your complete purchase cycle, BOMs
* Inventory Management: warehousing solution, with valuation of RM, WIP, FG
* QMS: Setup testing workflows for RM, WIP, FG and keep test records in the database. Quarantine non-conformity stock management
* GST Integration (India): All India indirect taxes monthly reporting, EWB and IRN, integrated with Govt portal
* Payroll: comprehensive payroll management based on attendance
* Dashboards and Analytics: Graphs, charts, reports
e10x-ERP finds application in the SME sector across various industry verticals. We help companies transition from their legacy IT system to a future-proof modern software application.
Don't spend your top dollars in buying white elephants that either don't run as desired or just limp. Invest in a software that keeps pace with your changing requirements.
Our team of experts is ready to help you develop strategies for not only surviving, but thriving in the future.
e10x-ERP is the solution:
* Modern and agile
* Deploy on cloud or on-premise
* Affordable and quick to implement.
e10x-ERP is ranked 60th in ERP while SYSPRO is ranked 28th in ERP. e10x-ERP is rated 0.0, while SYSPRO is rated 6.0. On the other hand, e10x-ERP is most compared with , whereas SYSPRO is most compared with SAP ERP, Epicor ERP, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and NetSuite ERP.
See our list of best ERP vendors.
We monitor all ERP reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. We validate each review for authenticity via cross-reference with LinkedIn, and personal follow-up with the reviewer when necessary.