IT Central Station is now PeerSpot: Here's why

Boomi AtomSphere Flow OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Boomi AtomSphere Flow is #20 ranked solution in top Low-Code Development Platforms and #31 ranked solution in BPM Software. PeerSpot users give Boomi AtomSphere Flow an average rating of 8 out of 10. Boomi AtomSphere Flow is most commonly compared to Apache Airflow: Boomi AtomSphere Flow vs Apache Airflow. Boomi AtomSphere Flow is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 63% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 32% of all views.

Download the Business Process Management (BPM) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2022

What is Boomi AtomSphere Flow?

Boomi Flow is a modern, cloud-native service for creating customer journeys and automating simple and sophisticated workflows that accelerate your business outcomes.

Boomi AtomSphere Flow was previously known as Boomi Flow.

Boomi AtomSphere Flow Customers
bioventus, AM Transport Services
Boomi AtomSphere Flow Video

Boomi AtomSphere Flow Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Boomi AtomSphere Flow pricing:
"When you use Boomi AtomSphere Flow in production, you have to pay for licenses. The solution is not expensive but it could be cheaper."

Boomi AtomSphere Flow Reviews

Senior architect at a computer software company with 10,001+ employees
Secure, API integration, and knowledgeable support
  • "Boomi AtomSphere Flow is integrated through APIs, it exposes the API and any product can call the APIs in the queue. Additionally, it is secure."
  • "The solution could improve by being more user-friendly. The whole solution is used through an interface and it could always be improved."

What is our primary use case?

Boomi AtomSphere Flow can be deployed on the cloud or on-premise. Boomi AtomSphere Flow is a low-code, no-code platform for developing a user interface. I have not used Boomi AtomSphere Flow in depth at this time. We are using the solution but have not used it in many places. Boomi bought a company and now the Flow is part of Boomi. I'm not fully sure though. We mainly work on the platform and do API management, and we develop products.

What is most valuable?

Boomi AtomSphere Flow is integrated through APIs, it exposes the API and any product can call the APIs in the queue. Additionally, it is secure.

What needs improvement?

I have been using Boomi AtomSphere Flow for approximately one year.
Business Process Management (BPM)
June 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about Boomi, Camunda, Apache and others in Business Process Management (BPM). Updated: June 2022.
610,045 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Boomi AtomSphere Flow is a stable solution.

I have found Boomi AtomSphere Flow to be scalable.

The technical support is fast and knowledgeable. It is a good service, we did not have any challenge.

Boomi AtomSphere Flow has a professional services team that helps the GSIs to do all the required for the implementation.

When you use Boomi AtomSphere Flow in production, you have to pay for licenses. The solution is not expensive but it could be cheaper.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend Boomi AtomSphere Flow to others. Those wanting to use this solution should do a simple POC to start with and check the features required for them. I believe there is a trial license that's available. Boomi provides the solution to the users and they can test it against their requirements. Then can leverage the solution in their business to see if it fits their use case. I rate Boomi AtomSphere Flow an eight out of ten.

Download our free Business Process Management (BPM) Report and find out what your peers are saying about Boomi, Camunda, Apache, and more!
Updated: June 2022