Boomi AtomSphere Integration OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Boomi AtomSphere Integration is the #8 ranked solution in top Integration Platform as a Service providers. PeerSpot users give Boomi AtomSphere Integration an average rating of 7.8 out of 10. Boomi AtomSphere Integration is most commonly compared to Oracle Integration Cloud Service: Boomi AtomSphere Integration vs Oracle Integration Cloud Service. Boomi AtomSphere Integration is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 67% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 23% of all views.

Download the Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2022

What is Boomi AtomSphere Integration?

The Boomi AtomSphere integration platform as a service (iPaaS) supports all your application integration processes – between cloud platforms, software-as-a-service applications, and on-premises systems. Your entire team has online access to a powerful range of integration and data management capabilities, that can be realized in a fraction of the time of legacy middleware technologies.

Boomi AtomSphere Integration was previously known as Boomi.

Boomi AtomSphere Integration Customers

DocuSign Inc., Innotas, Certent, Renesas Electronics America (REA), Kelly-Moore Paints, Mindjet, City of McKinney, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA), Daylight Transport, A10 Networks

Boomi AtomSphere Integration Video

Boomi AtomSphere Integration Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Boomi AtomSphere Integration pricing:
  • "The cost of the solution is in the neighborhood of $20,000 annually. There are no costs above the standard licensing fee."
  • "When it comes to pricing, it's not so much about being less expensive as it is about how they don't tie to the hardware on the underlined VMware that you run on, as other vendors do"
  • Boomi AtomSphere Integration Reviews

CTO at a healthcare company with 51-200 employees
    A good integration tool that is stable, but has a complex initial setup
    • "I have found the solution to be scalable."
    • "The product could be a little bit more user-friendly."

What is our primary use case?

I integrate Salesforce and some other third-party cloud platforms including payroll and stuff like that. I'm pushing data and making updates.

What is most valuable?

The solution is an integration tool. Based on changes in one place, I'm pushing out integration to other places to make updates, et cetera. Overall, it is a robust platform.

I have found the solution to be scalable.

The stability is very good.

What needs improvement?

The product could be a little bit more user-friendly.

The company needs to offer better documentation.

The initial setup is complex. It is what it is. You have to deal with it.

There's something missing with Salesforce platform events that they supposedly support, however, it doesn't work well with their cloud platform. It would be nice if they would get that working normally. They say they support it, and yet, it just fires multiple times. It's not reliable. You can't use it.

I've been using the solution for about two years at this point.

Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS)
    November 2022
    Find out what your peers are saying about Boomi, MuleSoft, Oracle and others in Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS). Updated: November 2022.
    656,862 professionals have used our research since 2012.

The solution is quite stable. I don't deal with bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's reliable.

The scalability capabilities are pretty good.

There aren't a lot of users that have access to the product directly. The solution is really cordoned off, meaning it's working based off of changes in the system. Everybody's using the system and making changes, and then the integration kick gets kicked off. Working on the platform, making changes, that's very minimal work and that's just me and someone else.

Currently, we're on a pretty steady path. I can't speak to if there are plans to increase usage.

I worked with people from their technical support on the initial onboarding. It's reasonable in terms of the amount of service they offer.

I did not previously use a different solution.

The initial setup is very complex. It's not simple or straightforward.

I can't speak to how long deployment took, as it was handled by a third party.

There is just me and one other person that handles the maintenance aspect of the product.

I use third-party people to get me set up and build-out, and that's what I continue to do. These third parties aren't resellers. They are freelancers.

The ROI flows. The integration is working. Our systems are able to talk to each other.

The cost of the solution is in the neighborhood of $20,000 annually. There are no costs above the standard licensing fee.

I did look at a few other options before choosing this product. I looked at Workado and Jitterbit.

What other advice do I have?

I'm just a customer and an end-user.

I would advise potential new users that they need to have some deep expertise on the Boomi platform to be able to successfully do what they want to do with it.

Out of ten, I'd rate the solution at a seven. It does the job well and it's robust, however, it is needlessly overcomplicated, and the documentation could be better.

Other
    Integration Solution & Platform Specialist at a manufacturing company with 1,001-5,000 employees
    Highly scalable, simple to install, and reasonably priced
    • "Low-code development is the most valuable feature."
    • "They are lacking in some streaming features, and messaging features from a listener's point of view."

What is most valuable?

Low-code development is the most valuable feature.

What needs improvement?

They have progressed from an ESP architecture, but they have not fully embraced all API design first methodologies. As a result, some features in those areas, such as API management, API gateway, API development, and API dashboards, are missing, but they are still a new product.

Better documentation and more know-how knowledge would be appreciated. When it comes to technical support and designing, they don't have that growth rate.

I have been using Boomi AtomSphere Integration for approximately four years.

With the iPaaS integration, we are always using the latest version.

Boomi AtomSphere Integration is a stable product.

We experience a few issues but managed to get them stabilized.

The Boomi AtomSphere Integration is highly scalable.

We have 10 to 15 developers who use this solution, and it is used in over 200 applications.

We have plans to expand in the future.

I believe they still have a long way to go before they can compete with the other products. They're quite helpful in support, but because the product releases so many bug fixes or port releases each month, some of them don't get tested or have issues, and the support team isn't aware of it. So we have to be very involved with them, but they are working hard to improve.

I've used.NET Web Services, Webmethods, and MuleSoft.

They have some advantages and disadvantages, but Boomi AtomSphere Integration stands out and outperforms the other products in terms of licensing and scalability.

From a licensing perspective, especially if you are on-premises, and then the cloud.

From a feature perspective obviously, MuleSoft and others have a bigger issue.

The initial setup was easy.

It took a couple of hours to install.

When it comes to pricing, it's not so much about being less expensive as it is about how they don't tie to the hardware on the underlined VMware that you run on, as other vendors do. It's one of the reasons you're able to grow.

What other advice do I have?

Before you choose a product, understand your integration and API design requirements, as well as the feature capabilities that are required.

I would rate Boomi AtomSphere Integration an eight out of ten.

Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS)
    November 2022
    656,862 professionals have used our research since 2012.
    Hari Kathireshan - PeerSpot reviewer
    Sr Staff Data and Information Architect at General Electric
    Easy to learn and implement and valuable for batch use cases

What is our primary use case?

We use it for both real-time and batch use cases.

What is most valuable?

It requires less development and has no learning curve. It is easy to learn and implement.

What needs improvement?

The tuning for the performance is not great and could be improved.

We have been using this solution for almost eight years and are using the latest version.

It is quite stable, but it crashes if we run high-volume integration. So it needs to be monitored and executed appropriately.

We have about 50 users using Boomi AtomSphere Integration and plan to increase it. One technical expert and some internal knowledge of Boomi AtomSphere Integration is enough.

I rate the technical support an eight out of ten.

We have not used any other integration platform but evaluated other platforms before proceeding with Boomi AtomSphere Integration.

The initial setup took half a day, and we completed it ourselves.

The licensing cost depends on the number of applications.

What other advice do I have?

I rate this solution a nine out of ten. I would recommend this solution to others. It is the most promising tool for integration.

Solutions Architect at a computer software company with 10,001+ employees
    A low-code solution that could benefit from more scripting possibilities

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution as normal middleware — for transformation routing.

We have around 20-100 clients that use this solution.

What needs improvement?

There should be more scripting possibilities. Boomi is essentially low-code/no-code — it's very graphically oriented. If you wish to maintain it, then you'll require more scripting language.

I have been using Boomi AtomSphere Integration for roughly three years.

Boomi AtomSphere Integration is stable.

We have a tight relationship with Boomi. We get support from Boomi then pass it on to our clients. The support they provide us with is very good.

Boomi is a cloud offering. You just need a subscription and you're ready to go.

What other advice do I have?

I would absolutely recommend this solution. Furthermore, I would recommend using DXC as your provider. Overall, on a scale from one to ten, I would give Boomi AtomSphere Integration a rating of seven.

Download our free Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) Report and find out what your peers are saying about Boomi, MuleSoft, Oracle, and more!
    Updated: November 2022