IT Central Station is now PeerSpot: Here's why

Array APV Series OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Download the Application Delivery Controllers (ADC) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: July 2022

What is Array APV Series?

Array’s APV Series provides the availability, scalability, performance, security and control to keep applications and servers running optimally. Local and global server load balancing, as well as link load balancing, ensure the highest levels of resiliency for your applications, while connection multiplexing, SSL intercept and SSL offload, caching and compression work together to deliver the fastest end-user experience possible. Array ADCs are available as physical or virtual appliances, or on popular public clouds.

Array APV Series was previously known as APV Series.

Array APV Series Customers

SoftLayer, Trapp Technology, eClinicalWorks, eMeetingsOnline, YourMembership.com, Cash Depot, Needham Bank, State Bank of India, Yahoo Japan Financial Exchange, TechProcess

Array APV Series Video

Array APV Series Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Array APV Series pricing:
"I think the price for Array APV is very competitive, and some of our clients are very satisfied when it comes to the price."

Array APV Series Reviews

Gibert  Fidel - PeerSpot reviewer
Solutions Architect at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
Reseller
High-capacity, easy to deploy solution with a very knowledgeable technical support team
  • "One of the most valuable features of this solution is the server load balancing. Something that sets this solution apart from other products is that the hardware has a much higher capacity than other vendors. That's the edge of Array Networks. Their technical support services are also very good."
  • "I would like to see more granular reporting and monitoring features, and I believe our clients want to see them as well. Also, SD-WAN would be a good addition."

What is our primary use case?

Most of our clients are government departments who use the solution for link balancing, server load balancing, and as a web application firewall.

What is most valuable?

One of the most valuable features of this solution is the server load balancing. Something that sets this solution apart from other products is that the hardware has a much higher capacity than other vendors. That's the edge of Array Networks. Their technical support services are also very good.

What needs improvement?

I have been working with this solution for five years.

Application Delivery Controllers (ADC)
July 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about Array Networks, F5, Citrix and others in Application Delivery Controllers (ADC). Updated: July 2022.
619,967 professionals have used our research since 2012.

This is a stable product. Most clients are satisfied with it and we don't receive many calls from them in regards to problems with Array APV.

It is very scalable. For one client, we projected a five-year development before we deployed the solution, so we scaled it beyond the client's expectations to ensure they would have space and resources for the next five years.

The technical support team is very responsive and supportive, and they are up-to-date and very knowledgeable. On a scale of one to five, with five being the best, I would rate them a five.

How would you rate customer service and support?

Positive

The solution is straightforward and very, very easy to set up. On a scale of one to five, where five is the easiest, I would rate it a five. If coordination with the clients goes smoothly, it takes about half a day to deploy and implement the solution.

The licensing is calculated based on the client's needs in regards to the throughput capacity of the hardware, and the license is perpetual.
The basic capacity for the basic hardware is one GBS of throughput.

I think the price for Array APV is very competitive, and some of our clients are very satisfied when it comes to the price. If I were to rate its value for money on a scale of one to five where one is expensive and five is competitive, I would rate it a four.

What other advice do I have?

Anyone considering Array APV should not hesitate to use the Array Network because it's very light and easy to deploy and the user interface is very easy to understand. Based on the price and capacity that the solution offers, I think it is most useful and well-suited to large enterprises.

I would rate this solution as an eight out of ten.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: System Integrator
Download our free Application Delivery Controllers (ADC) Report and find out what your peers are saying about Array Networks, F5, Citrix, and more!
Updated: July 2022