IT Central Station is now PeerSpot: Here's why

ADONIS OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

ADONIS is #32 ranked solution in BPM Software. PeerSpot users give ADONIS an average rating of 8 out of 10. ADONIS is most commonly compared to ARIS BPA: ADONIS vs ARIS BPA. ADONIS is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 66% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a comms service provider, accounting for 25% of all views.

Download the Business Process Management (BPM) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2022

What is ADONIS?

ADONIS BPM suite is users' best-rated tool for process management, analysis and optimization, trusted by SMEs and large corporations worldwide. It helps you transform your business and create competitive advantage by streamlining processes, enhancing operational efficiency, boosting transparency and creating a customer-centric organization. You can start creating your digital twin with ADONIS already today, as the cloud-based ADONIS:Community Edition is available for free. For more information please visit www.boc-group.com/en/adonis/.

ADONIS Customers

Trusted by small to large enterprises worldwide: ABB, Allianz, Comcast, ERGO, Emerson, Glencore, Lincoln Financial Group, Marel, Raiffeisen bank, Schroders, Southern Water, Stadt Wien, UNIQA, VAUDE, Voestalpine, Volksbank, Vorwerk

ADONIS Video

Archived ADONIS Reviews (more than two years old)

Carlo Lunardi - PeerSpot reviewer
Head Competence Center Automation at a insurance company with 1,001-5,000 employees
A time-saving and efficient product with fantastic support
  • "We haven't ever needed to take service breaks and we can scale it throughout our company without any problem."
  • "If there's no WiFi connection, you can't access ADONIS."

What is our primary use case?

We have two primary use cases for the solution. Firstly, it's the basis for process affirmation and secondly, we use it for business process management purposes, creating documentation, doing workshops, process designs and things like that. In Switzerland, our company has 4500 employees who can access ADONIS in read-only mode. And we have about 250 people working directly with the product.

What is most valuable?

The support is fantastic and we have really good contact with them, it's very easy to use. It's very fast using it on the computer and there's good response time. The product is very stable. We haven't ever needed to take service breaks and we can scale it throughout our company without any problem. So it's a very good program.

What needs improvement?

One of the weak points is that you can't just export so I'd like to see an improvement in exporting features. If you're using it for the permutation within the tool, it's very good. But if you need it for creating a short documentation or a chart, it's not very good for exporting the models. On this point, they will have to be better in the future compared to Bizagi, for example. It would be very nice if you could have a place installation so that you would not only have a centralized installation where I can access through our web, but it would be nice for me to have a local installation because I'm away a lot, but they don't do it anymore. If I don't have any WiFi connection, I can't access ADONIS.

We've been using this solution for quite a few years. Initially, we used a previous version but have been using the current version for the past two years with our new process management team.
Business Process Management (BPM)
June 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about BOC Group, Software AG, Bizagi and others in Business Process Management (BPM). Updated: June 2022.
610,518 professionals have used our research since 2012.

It's very stable.

It's very scalable.

Customer service is great. They're very good. We get all the answers we need. A good key account for our company and they support it well.

I wasn't involved in the initial setup but I believe it was very straightforward. They didn't encounter any problems installing and configuring the software. It was just a piece of cake.

What other advice do I have?

I don't think this product requires a proof of concept, I think you can just go straight out and buy it. You can't do anything wrong with this tool in this field. I would rate this product an eight out of 10.

Enkhjargal Sukhbaatar - PeerSpot reviewer
Executive Director at MIDAS NGO
The Personalized View and Activity Report are good features, but this solution needs 24/7 support

What is our primary use case?

We tested this solution for process mapping and modeling.

How has it helped my organization?

It seems that the process mapping and modeling features are well and thoroughly covered.

What is most valuable?

The Personalized View is good because everyone's first choice is related to seeing processes either directly related to them, or another specific person.

The Activate Report is only related to one particular thing, which makes it easier to find among many reports.

What needs improvement?

This solution would be improved if 24/7 support were available.

We have only tested this solution.