Administrator at a financial services firm with 10,001+ employees
Stable solution that gives great performance
  • "Doesn't consume resources or affect the computer performance at all."
  • "Reporting system could be improved."

What is our primary use case?

My primary use cases were protecting against computer infections like viruses or malware files, applying policies to the end-user, and blocking websites or applications from running through the admin console.

How has it helped my organization?

The number of customers complaining about their computers becoming infected has dropped since we started using Webroot.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the software's performance.

What needs improvement?

Areas for improvement would be the reporting system in the admin console. In the next release, I would like them to add features to run comments or take remote control to the admin control and also features to be installed on mobile devices.

Webroot Business Endpoint Protection
November 2022
Learn what your peers think about Webroot Business Endpoint Protection. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: November 2022.
655,465 professionals have used our research since 2012.

I used this solution for five years.

This solution is very stable, we haven't faced any problems while using it. The software runs in the background and doesn't consume resources or affect the computer performance at all. It also continuously and automatically updates itself.

There's no problem with scaling this product.

Webroot's technical support is fine - they reply quickly to tickets and emails, but it would be better if they added a live chat so problems could be checked on the spot rather than waiting for a response to a ticket or email.

The initial setup was very easy and didn't take a long time.

What other advice do I have?

This is a great solution - it helped us a lot without business and improved the security we're offering to our customers. I would give this solution a score of eight out of ten.

Private Cloud
Managing Director at ITS Technology Solution Pvt. Ltd.
Reliable, simple to use, and scalable

What is our primary use case?

We have servers on the cloud and we have different use cases for Webroot Business Endpoint Protection.

What is most valuable?

The solution is very simple and straightforward to use.

I have been using Webroot Business Endpoint Protection for approximately three years.

The solution is stable.

Webroot Business Endpoint Protection has been scalable in my experience.

We have approximately 15 people using the solution in my organization. If we add more users we will evaluate if we need to increase usage.

We have our own technical team and we have not needed to contact the support for Webroot Business Endpoint Protection.

We have used other antivirus solutions in the past before using Webroot Business Endpoint Protection.

The installation has been straightforward and it took a few minutes.

We did the implementation of the solution with help from consultants.

We are on an annual subscription for the use of Webroot Business Endpoint Protection.

What other advice do I have?

I rate Webroot Business Endpoint Protection an eight out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud
Webroot Business Endpoint Protection
November 2022
655,465 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Managing Partner at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
A light, stable, and relatively cheap solution that can be installed on a machine that already has an antivirus

What is our primary use case?

Our customers use it for protection. It is deployed on most user machines, and the servers are in the cloud.

What is most valuable?

It is very light. It is the only solution that can be installed on a machine that already has an antivirus. It is a pretty complete solution.

What needs improvement?

Its detection capability for certain attacks should be improved. It should have better and wider detection for certain malware attacks.

It could also have some sort of RMN.

I have been using this solution for six or seven years.

It is very stable.

It is easy to scale. There are no problems.

I didn't use their technical support much.

Its initial setup is very easy.

It is relatively cheap.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate Webroot Business Endpoint Protection an eight out of ten.

Owner & CEO at a comms service provider with 1-10 employees
Easy to use, flexible solution at a good and stable price

What is our primary use case?

We are using Webroot Business Endpoint Protection as an antivirus.

What is most valuable?

Webroot Business Endpoint Protection is easy to use, stable, flexible, and the performance is great. It also has a good price.

What needs improvement?

There should be a Webroot Business Endpoint Protection mobile app.

We have been using Webroot Business Endpoint Protection for five years.

Webroot Business Endpoint Protection is stable.

Webroot Business Endpoint Protection is scalable.

We have not had to contact technical support.

The initial setup was straightforward. It took five minutes. I installed the solution myself.

We deployed Webroot Business Endpoint Protection with external help. The process took about an hour.

I am satisfied with the pricing. It is good and stable.

What other advice do I have?

I recommend this solution.

Download our free Webroot Business Endpoint Protection Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.
Updated: November 2022