Coming October 25: PeerSpot Awards will be announced! Learn more

Pexip OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Download the Virtual Meetings Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2022

What is Pexip?

Pexip simplifies video communication across borders, businesses and platforms.

High-quality video meetings
Reliable, high-performing video experience for both you and your guests. Every time.

Total interoperability
Connect all your video conferencing technology with a single solution. Support tools like Microsoft Teams, Google Hangouts Meet, or Skype for Business in the same workflow as meeting room systems and mobile, desktop, or web users.

Flexible deployments
A cloud-native platform provided as a service or deployed as a self-hosted solution either on-premises or in any cloud environment.

Pexip Customers
PayPal, Nordea, Vodafone, Spotify, Intel
Pexip Video

Pexip Reviews

Account Manager at a tech services company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Reseller
Well-priced, user-friendly, and offers many great features
  • "The solution offers a very user-friendly experience."
  • "Since they use a capacity license model, the problem is you have to do a first step proof of concept to see how many calls you have."

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution as a video conferencing platform. It's for our virtual meetings. It's the CVI to Microsoft Teams and Google Meets.

What is most valuable?

The product offers many great features.

It offers the most call control, the most CVI, and the best GDP area in European regions. It's the best CVI in the world.

It is better for Cisco, for example. It is bigger and better and quicker and faster. It's also cheaper.

You can use other devices. The firmware can you provide from one place. You see all things in your company, from your hardware and your meeting rooms, from one platform. You can monitor everything from one place.

The solution offers a very user-friendly experience.

What needs improvement?

The solution is too big, too vast to really wrap your head around everything. There are too many directions it can go in.

There aren't too many negatives. It's been an overall positive experience.

Since they use a capacity license model, the problem is you have to do a first step proof of concept to see how many calls you have. This would dictate the license capacity you need to buy.

The product could offer better backgrounds, or the ability to change the background.

The product has been quite stable. We have not had any issues with bugs or glitches. it doesn't crash or freeze. It's quite reliable.

Virtual Meetings
September 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about Pexip, Cisco, Zoom Video Communications and others in Virtual Meetings. Updated: September 2022.
634,590 professionals have used our research since 2012.

We have found the solution to be quite scalable. From a one-man operation to a full-scale enterprise, it will meet a user's needs.

I'm also familiar with Cisco.

The initial setup is just as straightforward as other cloud services. The process is the same as Webex or Zoom or MS Teams, just the same. It's very easy. It's a cloud service, after all.

From a pricing standpoint, it's cheaper than Cisco TMS

Users can decide on monthly or yearly licensing agreements. They have the option for both.

They use a capacity license model.

What other advice do I have?

We both use and resell the product. We're also integrators as well.

I'd rate the solution a ten out of ten. I'm very passionate about the solution and have a very high opinion of it.

Download our free Virtual Meetings Report and find out what your peers are saying about Pexip, Cisco, Zoom Video Communications, and more!
Updated: September 2022