It makes it easy for users to get through and see what they have to do next. There are caveats though, and it’s not all positive. Things happen behind the scenes with the input forms that are riddled with negatives.
Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud is the #1 ranked solution in top Financial Performance and Strategy Management tools and #5 ranked solution in top Business Performance Management tools. PeerSpot users give Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud an average rating of 8.4 out of 10. Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud is most commonly compared to Oracle HFM: Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud vs Oracle HFM. Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 71% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 20% of all views.
Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication
Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud OverviewUNIXBusinessApplicationPrice:
Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Buyer's Guide
Download the Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2022
What is Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud?
Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service enables organizations of all sizes to drive accurate, connected plans across your business and be prepared for what's next. Navigate uncertainty with scenario modeling. Leverage built-in best practices and predictive intelligence across finance, line of business, and operations.
Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting
· Create decision-oriented plans: Make better decisions by creating goal-oriented, driver-based plans. Get immediate insight to your performance with interactive dashboards and reports and leverage predictive planning to recommend the best path forward.
· Connect your business: Connect every part of your business with a plan that is fully integrated across finance, operations, and lines of business. With connected planning, you can immediately analyze the impact of changes across your business.
· Do freeform modeling at scale: With Oracle Cloud EPM Freeform, model multiple complex financial and operational what-if scenarios with large-scale, freeform ad-hoc modeling. Use predictive planning features to validate assumptions and reduce the risk in your decisions.
Prepare for anything with Scenario Modeling
· Apply sophisticated financial intelligence: Leverage financial intelligence and other powerful, built-in features to rapidly model multiple scenarios to quickly deal with change.
· Support your decisions with Monte Carlo simulations: Use Monte Carlo simulations to determine the likelihood of various scenarios, giving you confidence in your decisions.
· Align strategy with plans: Understand the impact of strategic decisions across your bottom line, balance sheet, cash flow, and shareholder value before pushing to your operational plan.
· Optimize capital structure: Model different funding options and understand the impact your strategies will have on your credit rating and capital structure.
Retain top talent with workforce planning
· Plan for compensation expenses: Plan compensation-related expenses by employee, job code, or at a level of detail that makes sense for your business using out-of-the-box, driver-based planning.
· Align finance and HR: Build the workforce you need to execute on your strategic goals. Collaborate more with HR with prebuilt integration to Oracle Cloud Human Capital Management (HCM) and integration with other third-party cloud HCM solutions.
· Leverage wizard-based planning for ease of use: Maintain complex employee expense calculations, such as benefits, tax expense, and others with easy-to-use planning wizards.
Plan your capital asset expenses
· Track the full lifecycle of capital investment: Create cashflow and funding plans for investments and leased assets. Also plan for new capital assets and take advantage of out-of-the-box calculations for depreciation and amortization during the lifespan of the asset.
· Plan asset-related expenses: Easily model asset-related expenses such as repairs and insurance. Automate processes such as retirements, transfers, and improvements.
· Plan for intangible assets: Plan for new and existing intangible assets, including amortization and cash flow planning and impairments.
· Review your capital expenses: Get an overall capital expense spending analysis, including asset summary reports, and actual versus plan variances. See the impact on cash flow, balance sheet, and income statement by asset class and business unit.
Understand the financial aspects of your projects
· Model all project types: Use out-of-the-box drivers to plan costs related to both short- and long-term projects. These include internal projects, such as IT, R&D, marketing campaigns, and contract-based projects or projects across more complex project-oriented industries, such as construction, engineering, and professional services.
· Plan detailed project costs and revenues: Understand the financial impact of your projects. Use drivers that help you plan for individual employee and asset-related costs, as well as expected revenues.
· Track project performance: Use prebuilt metrics to track project revenue, expenses, and cash flow. Leverage performance indicators such as net present value, payback, and return on investment.
Plan across all financial statements
· Optimize your revenue plan: Accurately plan revenue, sales, and gross margin by adding dimensions for specific drivers related to your business.
· Plan for all expenses: Plan for all of your expenses with prebuilt best-practice expense drivers. Include expenses from workforce and capital planning with prebuilt integration.
· Analyze the balance sheet: See the full picture by integrating balance sheets fully with income statements and cash flow. Configure for industry-specific requirements.
· Model your cash flow: Model cash from operations with fully integrated cash flow planning for short, medium, and long-term time horizons.
Integrated Business Planning and Execution (IBPx)
· Connect you planning, execution, finance and operations: Transform plans into execution and monitor activity to detect unexpected events using IoT, AI and prescriptive analytics. Simulate and evaluate alternative response to maintain or improve business targets.
· Reduce decision latency: Leverage real-time planning and execution details to act on negative trends faster and more effectively.
· Consolidated view across the entire process: Improve your short and long range strategic planning by seamlessly integrating planning and execution in to a single data model.
Empower finance to become data driven with IPM
IPM applies data science and machine learning to enable finance professionals to be more data driven, impacting key areas of the business, and take advantage of potential missed opportunities.
· Improve decisions with predictive planning: Identify and leverage patterns in your financial and operational data to improve accuracy. Run predictions on the latest actuals and factor those into your plans for more timely, objective decisions.
· Speed up data analysis to take faster action with Insights: Use embedded AI and machine learning (ML) to continually monitor your plans, forecasts, and variances, so you’ll be alerted about any anomalies, biases—as well as hidden correlations. Relevant insights now come straight to you, empowering you to take the right action in time.
Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud was previously known as Oracle PBCS, Oracle Enterprise Business Planning.
Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Customers
Australian Finance Group Ltd., Daelim Industrial Co. Ltd., TBS Group, Delaware Life Insurance, Shelf Drilling Ltd., Abu Dhabi Department of Finance, Fugro Norway AS, Drake & Scull International PJSC (DSI), Racepoint Global, Edgewater Technology Inc., King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology, Communications Test Design Inc.
Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Video
Archived Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Reviews (more than two years old)
Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud
Learn what your peers think about Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: November 2022.
657,397 professionals have used our research since 2012.