OpenText Alloy OverviewUNIXBusinessApplicationPrice:
What is OpenText Alloy?
Liaison ALLOY is a next generation cloud platform for solving today’s integration and data management challenges.
- Provides unified integration and data management capabilities as managed services, buffering the complexities of increasing data volume and variety.
- Connects any two application end points: cloud, mobile, device, on-premises, etc.
- Persists data in a big data repository, providing on-demand, self-service access to clean, quality data.
- Provides built-in security and compliance.
- Is an efficient alternative to DIY integration models such as ESB or iPaaS at a time when connections are growing exponentially.
OpenText Alloy was previously known as Liaison Technologies.
Download the Data Integration Tools Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: January 2022
OpenText Alloy Customers
Mohawk Fine Papers Hybrid Integration, Metso Automation Integration, Wayfair Integration, GlobalTranz Integration, Global Printing & Shipping Integration, Refuse Parts Depot Integration, MacPherson Integration, Orion Data Integration, O2 Data Integration, O'Neill Data Integration, Innovak Data Integration, KeySource Medical EDI, Wartsila Integration Managed Services, Valtra Integration Managed Services, Siemens Integration Managed Services, Metso Cloud Platform, Rautaruukki Integration Managed Services, Merck Professional Services, International Paper Integration Managed Services, NewPage B2B Integration, Sandvik Integration Services, Global Bank Contivo, Amazon Contivo, Philips Healthcare Contivo, HBSI Contivo, Experian PCI DSS, Debenhams
OpenText Alloy Video