Coming October 25: PeerSpot Awards will be announced! Learn more

Newgen OmniFlow OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Newgen OmniFlow is #27 ranked solution in BPM Software. PeerSpot users give Newgen OmniFlow an average rating of 8.0 out of 10. Newgen OmniFlow is most commonly compared to IBM BPM: Newgen OmniFlow vs IBM BPM. Newgen OmniFlow is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 66% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 20% of all views.

Download the Business Process Management (BPM) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2022

What is Newgen OmniFlow?
Platform-independent, scalable Business Process Management solution that enables automation of organizational business processes. It has seamless integration abilities allowing it to be introduced into any IT infrastructure. OmniFlow is designed to ease the creation, deployment, modification and management of Business Processes with no programming effort and differentiates with other Business Process Management products through its ability to deploy rapidly to automate a complete process.

Newgen OmniFlow was previously known as OmniFlow.

Newgen OmniFlow Customers
Rak Bank, Bank Dhofar
Newgen OmniFlow Video

Newgen OmniFlow Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Newgen OmniFlow pricing:
  • "Its price is a bit on the high side, but that's okay. From a company perspective, it is reasonable."
  • "The on-prem solution is affordable. The cloud solution is more expensive. There are no additional costs to the standard licensing fees."
  • "The price of Newgen OmniFlow is priced reasonably."
  • Newgen OmniFlow Reviews

Enterprise Architect at a retailer with 10,001+ employees
    Works fine, easy to deploy, and affordable for companies
    • "It is working fine so far. I haven't heard anything bad about it from the applications team that is using it, so I assume that it is doing okay."
    • "There should be some reporting and dashboarding capabilities. I don't see such capabilities built into it. Sometimes, the leadership wants to understand the business cases that we want to automate. We face a lot of challenges to justify why we are using Newgen, and we need a way to present that to the leadership. If there is something out of the box and if we can get meaningful dashboards and reporting capabilities, it would be helpful."

What is our primary use case?

I was involved in the selection process for a tool for automation of all of our business processes. We selected Newgen. Since then, it has been in operation, and our project and application teams are using it.

We also have an RPA team in place, and we are also getting lots of bots to automate the business process. So, there is a conflict in the sense of when to use Newgen and when to use RPA. Based on the business requirement, nature, and analysis of the project, the teams are deciding when to use Newgen and when to use RPA.

What is most valuable?

It is working fine so far. I haven't heard anything bad about it from the applications team that is using it, so I assume that it is doing okay.

What needs improvement?

There should be some reporting and dashboarding capabilities. I don't see such capabilities built into it. Sometimes, the leadership wants to understand the business cases that we want to automate. We face a lot of challenges to justify why we are using Newgen, and we need a way to present that to the leadership. If there is something out of the box and if we can get meaningful dashboards and reporting capabilities, it would be helpful.

It has been two years since our teams have been using Newgen.

Business Process Management (BPM)
    September 2022
    Find out what your peers are saying about Newgen, IBM, Pega and others in Business Process Management (BPM). Updated: September 2022.
    633,184 professionals have used our research since 2012.

It was quite fine. It was not complex.

Initially, Deloitte used to set it up for us. There were a lot of contractors from Deloitte who used to work for us, and slowly, we have also built our in-house team. So, we now have a few in-house Newgen resources, and we also have a few contractors from multiple companies.

What other advice do I have?

I am overall satisfied with it. I didn't hear anything bad or any negative feedback about it. So far, so good. I would rate it an eight out of ten.

Senior Manager at Infoedge India Ltd.,
    Enabled us to consolidate workflows and reduce time spent searching for transactions
    • "The UI is easy. It's not very code based, so you can make certain changes on your end."
    • "I would like to see more automated analytics built into the solution."

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for managing the workflow of our development process.

We have about 150 users. The solution is deployed on-prem.

How has it helped my organization?

We have consolidated the workflow and have certain elements and functionalities developed in the new system so that my agents who are using the application don't have to do manual tasks searching for mail. So, we've consolidated and arranged some alerts and have done some segregation. The user is benefited, and the time spent on searching a transaction is reduced.

What is most valuable?

What needs improvement?

I would like to see more automated analytics built into the solution.

I have been using this solution for almost 10 years.

It's stable.

We used a different solution but switched because we wanted the latest technology and better, easier BPM tools.

Initial setup was straightforward. The upgrade took two months to deploy.

We have the license key, so we're not using it as a software solution. We have it on our server.

We have seen ROI from using this solution.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution 8 out of 10.

It's quite a configurable tool. It's customizable and you can make workflows for your business requirement. You can design it for your industry requirements.

Business Process Management (BPM)
    September 2022
    633,184 professionals have used our research since 2012.
    Founder at Projak Infotech Pvt Ltd
    Reseller
    Beneficial low-code design, good intergration models, but poor support

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features of Newgen OmniFlow are the user interface, the low-code no-code designer tools, and the integration models are important.

What needs improvement?

Newgen OmniFlow could improve by having more out-of-the-box integration modules. It would be beneficial to have an analytics model that is not currently present.

I have been using Newgen OmniFlow for approximately six years.

Newgen OmniFlow is stable.

The scalability of Newgen OmniFlow is good.

The technical support is not very good. They have a very late response and do not have enough expertise on the support team. We have to always solve the issues by ourselves.

The initial setup of Newgen OmniFlow was easy.

The price of Newgen OmniFlow is priced reasonably.

What other advice do I have?

I rate Newgen OmniFlow a seven out of ten.

Download our free Business Process Management (BPM) Report and find out what your peers are saying about Newgen, IBM, Pega, and more!
    Updated: September 2022