We are using the latest version of ManageEngine Applications Manager. We recently updated it. We are monitoring the performance of the GMR service using the Application Manager. We can collect the JVM parameters and that helps us to analyze the heat memory without even going into the missions or the servers. We can also monitor what other processes are running and check which one is occupying more memory. And we can also set the alarms, automatic alarms like email alerts, if something crosses a threshold. We monitor 1200 users and 25 servers with the Applications Manager.
ManageEngine Applications Manager is #45 ranked solution in APM tools. PeerSpot users give ManageEngine Applications Manager an average rating of 6.0 out of 10. ManageEngine Applications Manager is most commonly compared to AppDynamics: ManageEngine Applications Manager vs AppDynamics. ManageEngine Applications Manager is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 65% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 22% of all views.
ManageEngine Applications Manager OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication
ManageEngine Applications Manager OverviewUNIXBusinessApplicationPrice:
Download the Application Performance Management (APM) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2022
What is ManageEngine Applications Manager?
ManageEngine Applications Manager is an application performance management (APM) solution that is designed to give users deep insights into both the way that their applications perform and the way that users of those applications experience them. Organizations can use this solution to identify areas where their critical applications are lacking and address them before there are any negative repercussions. ManageEngine Applications Manager is the kind of tool that companies of all sizes can use to keep their applications running in the best way possible.
ManageEngine Applications Manager Benefits
Some of the ways that organizations can benefit by deploying ManageEngine Applications Manager include:
- Gain real-time comprehensive insights. ManageEngine Applications Manager makes it possible for organizations to gain deep insights into every aspect of an application’s performance. This takes place in real time and enables users to take complete control of their application’s management.
- Keep applications running smoothly. Organizations don’t have to worry about missing issues that will disrupt users’ ability to have a smooth experience. ManageEngine Applications Manager detects any issues and allows administrators to quickly address them before they can become major problems for users.
- Ease of use. ManageEngine Applications Manager is designed to be intuitive to use so that organizations do not need to formally train employees in its use. This saves time and makes organizations more productive.
ManageEngine Applications Manager Features
Some of the many useful features ManageEngine Applications Manager has to offer include:
- AI-powered threat detection and remediation. ManageEngine Applications Manager leverages AI software to spot issues as they arise and to alert administrators. Additionally, users can use this AI to automate issue remediation, which will allow administrators to focus on other tasks.
- Advanced analytics. ManageEngine Applications Manager uses various analytics tools to enable users to gain critical insights from their data. These include custom dashboards that allow you to display and interpret data.
- Real user monitoring. Administrators have access to tools that allow them to monitor users’ application traffic. The tools deliver detailed reports that track various critical pieces of information related to the users and their application user experience.
Reviews from Real Users
ManageEngine Applications Manager is a solution that stands out when it is compared to many of its competitors. It is part of a complete suite of management tools that users can take advantage of. The way that ManageEngine Applications Manager keeps up to date with a regular schedule of software updates enables organizations to manage their applications without worrying that they are missing any important capabilities or features. If any feature is absent, users can integrate the solution with other monitoring solutions. ManageEngine Applications Manager regularly undergoes updates that ensure that users have access to all of the latest features and patches.
Rodrigo T., the CEO of AXIOVISTA spa, writes, “This solution is a part of a complete suite of management tools. So, it can be integrated with other solutions for monitoring networks, which is very important. You can expand it or interconnect it with many other tools, which is a powerful feature.”
Syed A., the enterprise senior account manager of sales at a tech services company, writes, “Our customers appreciate that ManageEngine sends regular updates, upgrading their software several times a year.”
ManageEngine Applications Manager was previously known as Applications Manager.
ManageEngine Applications Manager Customers
Certis Europe, Financial Domain, SaaS Office Suite, On Demand TV, Parliament's IT Systems, Sastra Technologies, UniServity
ManageEngine Applications Manager Video
Archived ManageEngine Applications Manager Reviews (more than two years old)
Application Performance Management (APM)
Find out what your peers are saying about ManageEngine, Dynatrace, AppDynamics and others in Application Performance Management (APM). Updated: September 2022.
634,590 professionals have used our research since 2012.