We're primarily using the solution for developing SaaS expert system software. I wanted to host it with Google so users can subscribe and then develop online from anywhere. That way my software can run on their server.
Google Firebase is #6 ranked solution in top Infrastructure as a Service Clouds. PeerSpot users give Google Firebase an average rating of 8 out of 10. Google Firebase is most commonly compared to Microsoft Azure: Google Firebase vs Microsoft Azure. Google Firebase is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 58% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a comms service provider, accounting for 35% of all views.
Google Firebase OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication
Google Firebase OverviewUNIXBusinessApplicationPrice:
Google Firebase Buyer's Guide
Download the Google Firebase Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2022
What is Google Firebase?
Google Firebase is a stable, reliable, and scalable mobile platform that enables you to quickly develop apps, accelerate them, and monitor their performance.
With Google Firebase You Can
- Build and run successful apps
- Scale globally
- Monitor app quality and performance with little effort
- Boost user engagement
Google Firebase Features:
- Automatic updates
- Fast and easy deployment
- Access to Cloud Firestore
- Multi-platform sign-in authentication
- Flexible drop-in UI
- Real-time database
- Remote configuration
- Firebase machine learning
- Cloud messaging
- Advanced message targeting
- Push messages
- Error monitoring
SDKs supported by Google Firebase:
- Web SDK
- iOS SDK
- Android SDK
- Admin SDK
Benefits of Google Firebase:
- Fast implementation: Google Firebase makes it possible for you to set up your authentication system quickly, using minimal code.
- Comprehensive security: With Google Firebase, your systems remain secured; It is backed by Google Sign-in, Chrome Password Manager, and also Smart Lock.
- Machine learning capabilities: Firebase offers machine learning capabilities that help you deploy and train custom models.
- Eliminate the need to manage servers: Because Google Firebase offers cloud functions, it enables you to run your mobile backend code without having to also manage your servers.
- Authentication for any platform: Google’s Firebase authentication makes the sign-in process easier by providing an end-to-end identity solution that works with any platform.
- Customized notifications: With cloud messaging, you can customize alerts, defining how and when they are sent, what sounds they should make, and can also select the expiration date for each message. In addition, it gives you the ability to track custom conversion events.
- Fast and secure web hosting: Firebase makes it possible for you to have easy and secure web hosting with fast content delivery. Firebase hosting also provides free SSL certificates.
- Cloud storage: With Google Firebase you have access to cloud storage that supports robust uploads and downloads, can handle user-generated content, and provides simple and intuitive access control.
- Developer-friendly: Developers prefer to use Firebase because it lets them focus on creating frontend code for mobile applications rather than having to concentrate on backend code.
Reviews from Real Users
PeerSpot user Nilakshi S., technical team lead at AuthentiCode says, “The solution is very stable and very reliable. There aren't any bugs or glitches.”
"What I like most about Google Firebase is that it's one of the easier options to host a website or app quickly," says Craig F., application development manager at a financial services firm.
A senior developer at a consultancy says, “The documentation for Google Firebase is great. Also, what I like about it is the integration to Android, which is the reason I went with Firebase.”
Google Firebase Customers
Fabulous, Pic Collage, Shazam, SkyScanner
Google Firebase Video
Archived Google Firebase Reviews (more than two years old)