Coming October 25: PeerSpot Awards will be announced! Learn more

Fortinet FortiSwitch - Secure Access OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Fortinet FortiSwitch - Secure Access is #8 ranked solution in top Ethernet Switches. PeerSpot users give Fortinet FortiSwitch - Secure Access an average rating of 8.4 out of 10. Fortinet FortiSwitch - Secure Access is most commonly compared to Cisco Ethernet Switches: Fortinet FortiSwitch - Secure Access vs Cisco Ethernet Switches. Fortinet FortiSwitch - Secure Access is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 46% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a comms service provider, accounting for 20% of all views.
Fortinet FortiSwitch - Secure Access Buyer's Guide

Download the Fortinet FortiSwitch - Secure Access Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: October 2022

What is Fortinet FortiSwitch - Secure Access?

Fortinet FortiSwitch Secure Access is a secure, high-performance, and easy-to-manage switch. Fortinet FortiSwitch is the best solution for threat-conscious enterprises of all sizes because it is secure, simple, and scalable. Secure Access, which is tightly integrated into the Fortinet Security Fabric via FortiLink, may be handled directly from the FortiGate interface.

Regardless of how people and devices connect to the network, this single-pane-of-glass administration provides total visibility and control. This makes the Fortinet FortiSwitch perfect for SD-Branch and campus deployments, allowing enterprises to combine their security and network access with applications ranging from desktop to data center aggregation. Fortinet FortiSwitch's Secure Access is the most adaptable security platform with end-to-end protection in the industry.

Switches for Secure Access: Small to medium-sized businesses, scattered organizations, branch offices, and industrial control systems can all benefit.

Switches for Data Centers: Ideal for users requiring high-performance 10 GE or 40 GE.

Fortinet FortiSwitch Secure Access Features

Fortinet FortiSwitch has many valuable key features. Some of the most useful ones include:

• Fortinet FortiSwitch Secure Access is designed for various installations, including desktops and wiring closets.
  • Deploy and manage switches using the FortiGate interface, with FortiGate Cloud as a cloud administration option, or manage as a standalone switch using CLI, API, GUI, or the cloud with FortiSwitch Cloud.
  • Switch configuration, management, and troubleshooting are all simplified with a single-pane-of-glass dashboard.
  • Fortinet FortiSwitch Secure Access is ideal for SD-Branch deployments.
  • Secure Access uses FortiGate interfaces to connect with FortiLink. This provides centralized security and access control.
  • Integration of the Security Fabric: Fortinet FortiSwitch's FortiGate management brings Security Fabric features to the Ethernet access layer.
  • Voice, data, and wireless traffic can all be carried over a single network, making it ideal for converged network environments.
  • Non-FortiLink deployments can be supported via the onboard GUI, API, or command line settings.
  • Up to 48 ports in a compact and 1 RU form factor.
  • Depending on the model, up to 300 switches can be stacked per FortiGate.
  • Supports wire-speed switching, as well as store and forward mode.

Fortinet FortiSwitch Secure Access Benefits

There are many benefits to implementing Fortinet FortiSwitch. Some of the biggest advantages the solution offers include:

• You can easily manage all deployments in one interface if your company scales and opens a new office or location.
  • You can ensure that users are authenticated before giving network access.
  • Power over Ethernet makes it simple to set up wireless access points and IP phones.
  • With network segmentation, you can help satisfy data separation compliance.

Reviews from Real Users

Fortinet FortiSwitch stands out among its competitors for a number of reasons. Two major ones are its stability and its VLAN setup. PeerSpot users take note of the advantages of these features in their reviews:

Rutul S., CXO at Aariha Enterprise Private Limited, writes of the product, “The most valuable feature is the SD-WAN support. This device is easy to use.” He adds, “Stability-wise, this product is better than others that are on the market.”

Emil V., System Consultant at I team, notes, “I like the VLAN setup of Fortinet FortiSwitch - Secure Access. Fortinet FortiSwitch - Secure Access has very good scalability.” He adds, “Fortinet FortiSwitch - Secure Access is easy to set up. It only takes minutes to deploy this product, because it is mostly boxes.”

Fortinet FortiSwitch - Secure Access Customers

Black Gold Regional Schools, Amadeus Hospitality, Jefferson County, Chunghwa Telecom, City of Boroondara, Dimension Data

Fortinet FortiSwitch - Secure Access Video

Fortinet FortiSwitch - Secure Access Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Fortinet FortiSwitch - Secure Access pricing:
  • "You can buy this equipment in a multitude of ways. You can buy just the hardware, or you can buy the hardware and the licenses."
  • "Licensing is billed annually and contracts are either one or three years in length."
  • "The pricing for Fortinet FortiSwitch is not expensive."
  • "We have an annual licensing cost. There are no additional costs."
  • Fortinet FortiSwitch - Secure Access Reviews

Dave  Power - PeerSpot reviewer
    vice president at IMP Solutions
    MSP
    It's a strong product that's easy to manage and costs significantly less than competing solutions
    • "I like that everything flows back to FortiGate, which is the controller, management console, and firewall. There's one central point for the entire network, so the security, switching, wireless, etc., flows back to the FortiGate. The ease of management is what customers like. They don't need separate solutions like Cisco."
    • "While Fortinet is good for school boards and mid-sized businesses, enterprise-class networks require a zero-trust solution. If you're building a zero-trust network with end-to-end security, that's where Fortinet falls behind Cisco, HPE, and Aruba."

What is our primary use case?

We sell a lot of solutions in the educational sector. School boards, universities, colleges, and community colleges are good customers for the Fortinet solution overall and Fortinet switching.

I'm usually working with clients who have between 500 to 1,500 users. That's the average commercial enterprise count. About 50 to 60 customers use the product end to end or in some capacity. We've had significant growth in Fortinet business annually. It seems to go up by 10 to 15 clients every year.

How has it helped my organization?

It's easier to deploy and operate in the education space than other solutions. With Cisco, you probably need a full-time employee or two in those environments to manage daily once it's deployed. Fortinet requires maybe a third or a half a person.

What is most valuable?

I like that everything flows back to FortiGate, which is the controller, management console, and firewall. There's one central point for the entire network, so the security, switching, wireless, etc., flows back to the FortiGate. The ease of management is what customers like. They don't need separate solutions like Cisco.

What needs improvement?

While Fortinet is good for school boards and mid-sized businesses, enterprise-class networks require a zero-trust solution. If you're building a zero-trust network with end-to-end security, that's where Fortinet falls behind Cisco, HPE, and Aruba.

Fortinet FortiSwitch - Secure Access
    October 2022
    Learn what your peers think about Fortinet FortiSwitch - Secure Access. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: October 2022.
    635,513 professionals have used our research since 2012.

I have been using FortiSwitch for seven years.

FortiSwitch is stable.

The scalability is strong because everything resides in FortiGate, so the switching and wireless itself is all fine. You can scale the network to twice the size it is today with no problem. However, you need to upgrade the FortiGate back end. It's not like the current FortiGate will allow you to do all those extra switches and wireless access points without an upgrade on the back end.

Fortinet support is decent. It's behind Cisco's TAC, which is the industry leader. Customers don't need as much support as they would with Cisco because Cisco's stuff is a little more complex, so you have to open more cases. When they open the cases, they normally get a resolution, but the support isn't on the same level of technical ability as Cisco's.

When they switched to Fortinet, they did so for a couple of reasons, the main one being operational simplicity. Most of the customers have fewer people available to support their networks.

They can't have something complex because they don't have enough people, and there's turnover, too. They need something simpler so a new person can come in and easily pick it up. Fortinet is by no means simple, but it's easier to manage than Cisco and Aruba. Fortinet is 30 to 40 percent cheaper than Cisco or Aruba, and that's a significant issue in IT budgets today.

Setting up FortiSwitch is pretty straightforward. The complex part is correctly configuring FortiGate. You might want to get a professional to help you or a partner. After that, deploying the switching and the wireless access layer is rinse and repeat. Customers can do that once they have the methodology.

The deployment time depends on the number of campuses or remote sites. A $500,000 contract would probably involve 10 to 15 days of service. The customer can deploy parts of it. You have someone like us come in to deploy FortiGate and the core switching and do the rest on your own.

The average customer may need some professional help with the initial installation. As you buy more equipment over the next three or four years, you shouldn't need any professional assistance. If the people who were there during the initial install are still around, they should be able to deploy it and integrate it into the network without any help.

Fortinet costs 30 to 40 percent less than Cisco, HPE, and Aruba while the company has made great strides in technical ability. A lot of customers look at the Gartner quadrant and say, Fortinet's less expensive, but it's down in the left corner of the quadrant. It's nowhere near Cisco and Aruba, so you're getting what you pay for." That used to be the case four or five years ago because it wasn't on the same level.

Fortinet's come up a lot, so they're closing in on the leaders. They're not there yet, but they've made progress. So now customers are saying, "Okay, it's getting closer. Although it's not there, it's close enough that we can justify 30 to 40 percent less, and it can accommodate our network well enough."

However, a large enterprise like a bank or commercial manufacturer isn't going to adopt that because the gaps still exist in the technology. There's still a limit on the markets they can penetrate.

There isn't much cost because it's not a subscription-based model. The software's embedded. It's not like Cisco and Aruba, where you have a subscription in addition to a piece of hardware. You're paying for two components with those manufacturers. Fortinet doesn't work that way. The only added cost is FortiCare support.

What other advice do I have?

I rate Fortinet FortiSwitch Secure Access eight out of 10. It's a strong product that's easy to manage. Everything runs through FortiGate, so you've got to have FortiGate within your network. You can do it without it, but I wouldn't recommend it.

The FortiGate is the piece that allows the switching, wireless, and firewall to perform the best. I wouldn't buy switching from Fortinet on its own and put it in. I certainly wouldn't put it in a hybrid network where you've got a mix of another manufacturer and Fortinet.

WilliamBurling - PeerSpot reviewer
    IT consulant at a healthcare company with 11-50 employees
    A security solution with good technical support
    • "It works really well, I think the equipment is solid, and the help is great."
    • "It would also help if they lowered the cost of their service."

What is our primary use case?

My son owns three healthcare facilities, and two of them are in the same building. That's why I went to VLANs to separate the data to satisfy HIPAA requirements. The other facility is in another town. I'm using them to manage the data and communication through VoIP phones in both locations.

They have a server for the whole practice, and so everybody in the building is operating off that server. When they go to the other facility, they use a VPN and connect to the same server.

What is most valuable?

It works really well, I think the equipment is solid, and the help is great. When I buy equipment, even though I'm buying a service in addition to the equipment to have them help me, it's worth paying for that. The service is amazing, and their marketing department should promote it.

What needs improvement?

I can tell you from personal experience, while the interface is clear for somebody in the IT business, it really isn't clear for a novice. It would also help if they lowered the cost of their service.

Their terminology could be better. The terminology is all IT. It's an IT dictionary, and I believe that there has to be a way to state things in clear, plain old English, and I would like to see more of that.

I have been using Fortinet FortiSwitch - Secure Access for about five months.

I would say that it's fantastic. Once you get the handle of how FortiGate is designed, their interface, how they think, that's the part that's scalable. When I shift from the 60 up to something far more sophisticated and faster, I don't have to go through a horrific learning experience. In other words, it's an easy shift, and I think that's the part that's useful. I'm counting on that as this business grows.

I would say I get extraordinary service from FortiGate. If I call them up and say, "help," they not only make it happen, but they educate me to the best of their ability and the best of my ability to absorb.

It isn't so much the hardware that I appreciate at this point. It's the service. Amazing service. You have to understand that you're going to get people from Bangladesh, India, and around Asia. You're going to get people helping you on the phone that are from far away, but they really know their stuff, and it's worth the struggle to work through the language barrier.

Because I'm sure some people will complain about that, but first of all you have to realize you're there to solve a technical problem, so forget all the other stuff. If you can't understand them, you got to stop them and say, "go slowly, speak more clearly." If you can find different words, you have to work the language gap. If you're willing to do that, the payoff is immense. I found that these people who are serving me from these faraway places really know their stuff. I'm willing to pay whatever price for their service.

The initial setup is very straight forward. I didn't really know anything, I just set it up, and it ran. It didn't run as a firewall, and it didn't run as an L3 mode, but it ran.

The implementation and deployment were phased. The first phase was a few minutes. But the reality was that it took about two months, not because of the hardware, but because of issues like my ISP, which is Comcast.

You can't get a static IP from them without using their cable modem. But I learned that you have to put it in pass-through mode and stick your firewall router right behind it, and you're all set. But all that for a novice like myself takes time to understand.

I implemented Fortinet FortiSwitch - Secure Access by myself.

Fortinet FortiSwitch - Secure Access isn't cheap. They're about $1000 each or something like that. I had to pay for all these licenses. I paid for them, having no idea what they were going to do, but I got enough of a sense that they were important.

I have to pay for it annually or yearly. You can buy this equipment in a multitude of ways. You can buy just the hardware, or you can buy the hardware and the licenses. That's how I bought it, but you don't get a discount for that.

I think the license costs me anywhere between $100 and $300. I can't really remember, but it wasn't so much money that it made me stop and think twice.

I researched brands from Cisco all the way down, and there were some cheaper options than FortiGate. I think I kept on reading reviews that mentioned something about the interface being easy to use. That eventually sold me on FortiGate.

I really hated how Cisco wasn't clear what their costs were. I'm sure they're technically very competent because the technical papers that come out of Cisco are really great, but in terms of selling, it's almost deceptive, but not FortiGate.

What other advice do I have?

On a scale from one to ten, I would give Fortinet FortiSwitch - Secure Access a nine.

They don't get a 10 because I think there's a way to work around terminology.

Fortinet FortiSwitch - Secure Access
    October 2022
    635,513 professionals have used our research since 2012.
    Ofelia Madriz V. - PeerSpot reviewer
    General Manager at Continex S.A.
    User-friendly, good technical information, very scalable, and centralized management
    • "It is very user-friendly. There is no need to use command lines to configure it or to do anything in it. You hardly use command lines, which makes it different from Cisco. In Cisco, the CLI is your best friend. Fortinet has the lowest TCO, so you can use its integrated components without having to buy additional licenses. They provide centralized management without needing to buy or acquire additional licenses. You have an integral or complete vision through a single pane of glass, and you can see everything from one single console without having to buy additional licenses, which is a plus. It works the same way when you add wireless. You can see everything from FortiGate. It has a security processor, which is another plus. It does not have a standard desktop processor. It has a multi-threat security processor, and it is built by Fortinet. So, all the components that you include in a Fortinet solution are proprietary and work in an integral way. It has one single solution, whereas other brands, such as Palo Alto and Check Point, have been acquiring certain solutions, and they're not fully integrated. With Fortinet, everything is integrated. If you start building on Fortinet, everything that you expand to the local LAN or WAN is integrated. You don't have to pay for professional services and other things to do that. Their technical information is also very good. Most of their information is based on how-to, and it can be found online, which is something my clients like."
    • "In Fortinet, the packet reconstruction in the SD-WAN solution needs a little bit of improvement. When it comes to the Secure Access to the switches or the mix of Fortinet solution, the very small ones do not have the capability to use fiber cables. So, the small FortiGates have to work with the copper cables and cannot use fiber cables. Even though they have the capacity and throughput on all technical connectors, they don't have the interfaces, which is one of the good things with Cisco. They just add models to it. You buy the independent models, and you add them."

What is our primary use case?

When our clients integrate FortiSwitches with FortiGate, they can centrally manage their whole network from FortiGate. That's why it's called Secure Access.

The versions of FortiOS that are being used right now are 6.24 and 6.4. These are the two current versions. If we're talking about the models of FortiSwitches, I usually work on 100 to 400 series.

What is most valuable?

It is very user-friendly. There is no need to use command lines to configure it or to do anything in it. You hardly use command lines, which makes it different from Cisco. In Cisco, the CLI is your best friend.

Fortinet has the lowest TCO, so you can use its integrated components without having to buy additional licenses. They provide centralized management without needing to buy or acquire additional licenses. You have an integral or complete vision through a single pane of glass, and you can see everything from one single console without having to buy additional licenses, which is a plus. It works the same way when you add wireless. You can see everything from FortiGate.

It has a security processor, which is another plus. It does not have a standard desktop processor. It has a multi-threat security processor, and it is built by Fortinet. So, all the components that you include in a Fortinet solution are proprietary and work in an integral way. It has one single solution, whereas other brands, such as Palo Alto and Check Point, have been acquiring certain solutions, and they're not fully integrated. With Fortinet, everything is integrated. If you start building on Fortinet, everything that you expand to the local LAN or WAN is integrated. You don't have to pay for professional services and other things to do that.

Their technical information is also very good. Most of their information is based on how-to, and it can be found online, which is something my clients like.

What needs improvement?

In Fortinet, the packet reconstruction in the SD-WAN solution needs a little bit of improvement. When it comes to the Secure Access to the switches or the mix of Fortinet solution, the very small ones do not have the capability to use fiber cables. So, the small FortiGates have to work with the copper cables and cannot use fiber cables. Even though they have the capacity and throughput on all technical connectors, they don't have the interfaces, which is one of the good things with Cisco. They just add models to it. You buy the independent models, and you add them.

I have been using this solution for five years.

It is very stable.

It is very scalable. Our clients are small, medium, and large businesses. Fortinet has been traditionally more into the small and medium sizes, but in the last two years, that has changed. We can see Fortinet switches in corporates and large enterprises, including banks.

Their technical support is very good.

It is very easy. The deployment duration depends on the size of the solution. Usually, if clients already have FortiGate and it is a pure Fortinet network, it is very easy with FortiLink, which is the technology that they use. It gets a little bit more complex if we have to migrate from a non-Fortinet network to a Fortinet network and coexist with other brands. It is doable, but it gets a little bit complicated to switch from traditional networking to FortiLink and coexist with traditional networking.

When we talk about Fortinet networking, we compete a lot with Cisco on the high end, such as Cisco Meraki. The biggest benefit with Fortinet is that you can extend the security to the access point and integrate Secure Access. With other vendors, you need to acquire additional licenses, which becomes a cost issue. With Cisco Meraki, the issue is the licenses that you need to maintain.

The management part is also there. In Cisco, you need specialized technical people to support and maintain, whereas Fortinet is very easy to learn if you have basic networking knowledge.

What other advice do I have?

I would 100% recommend it because you can extend the security, and you can optimize the SD-WAN or the traffic at the application level and not only at the traditional VLAN level.

I would rate Fortinet FortiSwitch - Secure Access a nine out of ten.

Rutul SHah - PeerSpot reviewer
    CXO at Aariha Enterprise Private Limited
    Secure, straightforward to set up, easy to maintain, and the technical support is good
    • "This device is easy to use."
    • "The reporting capabilities should be included."

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use cases are SD-WAN, web security, and web application filtering.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the SD-WAN support.

This device is easy to use.

What needs improvement?

The reporting capabilities should be included. As it is now, this can be purchased separately but competing solutions include it free of charge with the hardware.

In the future, we would like to be able to connect a SIM card and have 3G or 4G connectively directly on the device. This would work as a backup if our primary internet goes down.

We have been using Fortinet FortiSwitch for more than ten years.

Stability-wise, this product is better than others that are on the market.

The technical support is very good. However, we do not use them often because we have our own technical team that is certified by Fortinet.

The initial setup is straightforward.

We have an in-house team that was responsible for deployment.

There are two people on the team that handle maintenance.

There are additional features available that can increase the price of the license.

What other advice do I have?

My advice for anybody who is considering this product is that it's a secure and stable device. After configuration, there is no cost for maintenance. It's very stable and easy to use.

EmilVisdal - PeerSpot reviewer
    System Consultant at I team
    Delivers ethernet solutions with good scalability and stability; easy to set up and offers good technical support
    • "Stability and scalability for this product are very good. Setup is easy and deployment can be completed within minutes. The technical support for Fortinet FortiSwitch - Secure Access is good."
    • "It would be easier if Fortinet FortiSwitch - Secure Access could be managed via cloud, and this is something that could be improved in this product. Bandwidth display could also be better."

What is most valuable?

I like the VLAN setup of Fortinet FortiSwitch - Secure Access.

What needs improvement?

It would be easier if Fortinet FortiSwitch - Secure Access could be managed via cloud, and this is something that could be improved in this product.

In the next release of this product, it would be great if they could display or show the bandwidth in a better way.

I've been using Fortinet FortiSwitch - Secure Access for eight years, and I've used it in the past 12 months.

The stability of Fortinet FortiSwitch - Secure Access is very good.

Fortinet FortiSwitch - Secure Access has very good scalability.

I have experience contacting the technical support team of Fortinet FortiSwitch - Secure Access, and if I were to rate them with five being the highest, I'm rating them four out of five.

What other advice do I have?

I'm using Fortinet, and I'm working mostly with FortiGate. They have a lot of programs. I also have experience with Fortinet FortiSwitch - Secure Access.

I have experience with versions 6.4 and 7.0 of Fortinet FortiSwitch - Secure Access.

The number of users we have for this product, including the users of our customers, total to 3,000.

We're not using a licensed version of Fortinet FortiSwitch - Secure Access. You can buy it, but that's mostly for maintenance.

I'm giving Fortinet FortiSwitch - Secure Access a score of eight out of ten.

Director at REDCO
    Reseller
    Has a nice interface, but is hard to configure
    • "The solution is easy to scale."
    • "I would like Fortinet to make this product easier to configure."

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for our physical site. It is only for switches without secure access.

What is most valuable?

FortiSwitch Secure Access has a nice interface.

What needs improvement?

Personally, I don't really like this product.

Fortinet FortiSwitch is oriented to secure, not for switching. Solutions like Cisco, Ruckus or Deeplink have more options to configure. With Fortiswitch you need to configure with the controller without many options. This means you have to deploy too many. It requires you to configure the solution, such as voice IP and then turn around the LLDP. The quality of voice is very manual.

Cisco and other vendors you can interface for a range between one and 48 ports, with Fortigate you need to do one by one. When working with 96 ports, I need to change them one by one, making it very manual to configure.

I would like Fortinet to make this product easier to configure.

I have been using Fortinet FortiSwitch Secure Access for one month.

Fortinet FortiSwitch Secure Access is stable.

The solution is easy to scale.

Fortinet's customer service is good.

How would you rate customer service and support?

Positive

The pricing for Fortinet FortiSwitch is not expensive. We have an annual contract.

What other advice do I have?

If someone is looking at this solution for switching, I would recommend it. On a scale from one to ten, I would rate it a nine.

Dave  Power - PeerSpot reviewer
    vice president at IMP Solutions
    MSP
    Offers better insight into what's going on in our customer's network
    • "The most valuable feature would be network management, separating the network management component from security. It can do both but we promote it on its own. It's a good solution to do network management."
    • "It could be simpler but compared to the competition, it's not so bad."

What is our primary use case?

Our customers use Secure Access to capture log files of many different vendors out there. They're looking at their network, wireless servers, and anything that can capture log files. It seems to be one of the more cost-effective solutions.

How has it helped my organization?

It offers better insight into what's going on in our customer's network and faster resolution for issues that are happening. It helps our customers find out what's going on.

What is most valuable?

Secure Access is a strong platform. It's very user-friendly.

I have around two years of experience with FortiSwitch Secure Access. We deploy it 80% on-prem.

The stability is pretty good.

Scalability is also pretty good. Our clients are generally SMB.

I would give their support an eight out of ten.

The initial setup is somewhere between straightforward and complex. It takes just a couple of days to a few weeks depending on what you're doing.

It could be simpler but compared to the competition, it's not so bad.

What other advice do I have?

I am a big supporter of Secure Access.

I would rate it a nine out of ten.

Sales engineer/Technical support engineer at Vietnet
    Is stable, scalable, and can help lower the cost of management
    • "The most valuable feature is the breakability after integration with the FortiGate firewall."
    • "The central management needs improvement. The initial setup could be easier."

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the breakability after integration with the FortiGate firewall.

What needs improvement?

The central management needs improvement.

The initial setup could be easier.

I've been using this solution for about two years.

Up to the present, it has been a stable solution.

It is easy to scale. We have about 3 to 400 users and plant to increase the number of users.

I would rate technical support at nine out of ten.

How would you rate customer service and support?

Positive

We switched to Fortinet FortiSwitch Secure Access because it can integrate to the firewall in FortiGate. This means that we can centralize the management console on the firewall to manage the security and network on one brand. It lowers the cost of management.

The initial setup is a little complex. It takes about five minutes for one device.

You will need five engineers for deployment and maintenance.

We implemented it through an in-house team.

We have an annual licensing cost. There are no additional costs.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate Fortinet FortiSwitch Secure Access at eight on a scale from one to ten.

Download our free Fortinet FortiSwitch - Secure Access Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.
    Updated: October 2022