Lexion’s simple and powerful contract management system helps you scale legal and accelerate contracting with email-driven workflows and an AI-powered repository. If you care about actual adoption, minimal change management, and ease-of-use, we’re the solution for you. In a single platform, we make it easy to:
(1) Legal Ticketing: manage the intake of requests (contract reviews, legal/privacy/compliance questions, marketing content review, and more);
(2) Contract Generation: empower the business to create template contracts on their own;
(3) Status Tracking: track/report on the status of projects;
(4) KPI Reporting: analyze/report on key performance metrics; and
(5) Contract Analysis & Powerful Repository: find and analyze/report about what’s in your contracts with great search and AI.
Templatize high-volume business contracts with SpotDraft. Enable other business stakeholders to create and send out fully compliant contracts in minutes. Create and edit templates yourself in minutes. Set up custom approval workflows for each template. Auto-insert clauses based on predetermined conditions. Create guardrails to manage risk effectively.
Lexion is ranked 9th in Contract Management Software while SpotDraft is ranked 20th in Contract Management Software. Lexion is rated 0.0, while SpotDraft is rated 0.0. On the other hand, Lexion is most compared with Ironclad and DocuSign CLM, whereas SpotDraft is most compared with Ironclad.
See our list of best Contract Management Software vendors.
We monitor all Contract Management Software reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. We validate each review for authenticity via cross-reference with LinkedIn, and personal follow-up with the reviewer when necessary.