BladeLogic Server Automation allows you to quickly and securely provision, configure, patch, and maintain physical, virtual, and cloud servers.
· Threat remediation: Combine with BMC SecOps Response Service to link vulnerabilities to identified patches and create a remediation plan
· Compliance: Integrates role-based access control, pre-configured policies for CIS, DISA, HIPAA, PCI, SOX, NIST, and SCAP, documentation, and remediation
· Provisioning: Supports unattended installs and image-based, script-based, or template-based provisioning
· Configuration: Consistently manage change and configuration activities across a broad range of server environments with one tool
· Reporting: Assess change impact or complete an audit using multiple dashboard views
· Patching: Supports and follows maintenance window guidelines to ensure timely delivery of patches
WinReporter retrieves detailed information about hardware, software and security settings from Windows systems and automatically generates reports.
WinReporter retrieves all necessary information regarding your Windows systems: CPU, RAM, BIOS, video adapters, network cards (TCP/IP configuration), partitions, hard drives, printers, serial number, manufacturer model, devices, microprocessor platform, monitors and system slots.
This will enable you to search for computers with specific hardware characteristics, track changes to your infrastructure and follow the evolution of your hardware resources (available disk or memory space, CPU consumption).
BMC TrueSight Server Automation is ranked 19th in Configuration Management while WinReporter is ranked 33rd in Configuration Management. BMC TrueSight Server Automation is rated 0.0, while WinReporter is rated 0.0. On the other hand, BMC TrueSight Server Automation is most compared with Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform, Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager, Red Hat Satellite, BigFix and HashiCorp Terraform, whereas WinReporter is most compared with .
See our list of best Configuration Management vendors.
We monitor all Configuration Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. We validate each review for authenticity via cross-reference with LinkedIn, and personal follow-up with the reviewer when necessary.