Coming October 25: PeerSpot Awards will be announced! Learn more

Basis Testimony OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Basis Testimony is #13 ranked solution in top Regression Testing Tools. PeerSpot users give Basis Testimony an average rating of 8.0 out of 10. Basis Testimony is most commonly compared to Tricentis Tosca: Basis Testimony vs Tricentis Tosca. Basis Testimony is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 81% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 20% of all views.

Download the Regression Testing Tools Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2022

What is Basis Testimony?

Testimony reinvents SAP regression testing to increase the quality of change and minimize business risk. It accelerates innovation and avoids the cost, effort and complexity of traditional testing methods by eliminating script creation and maintenance.

Basis Testimony Video

Basis Testimony Reviews

Security and Senior IT Projectmanager at a consultancy with 11-50 employees
User-friendly regression testing that is fast and offers good support
  • "It takes less time to complete the regression testing."
  • "The GUI and design could be improved."

What is our primary use case?

We are using this solution for regression testing after large major changes have been made.

What is most valuable?

It takes less time to complete the regression testing. Normally it will take three weeks and with this solution, we can shorten it to one week.

Currently, I am satisfied with the installation and handling.

It's user-friendly.

What needs improvement?

The GUI and design could be improved.

We have started a test pilot of Basis Testimony. We have been using it for three weeks.

In the first quarter of our testing phase, we will know if it meets the expectations of our SAP landscape.

Regression Testing Tools
September 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about Basis Technologies, Tricentis, Micro Focus and others in Regression Testing Tools. Updated: September 2022.
632,611 professionals have used our research since 2012.

We have not yet explored this area in our testing. We plan to be ready for this phase next year. We are only doing a one or two-minute recording, next year it will be done for a year.

Currently, I am the only user in our organization who is working with Basis Testimony.

Once we have tested out the entire tool and we are satisfied, we plan to roll-out to the business for 10 to 20 users.

We have contacted technical support and they have supported us along through the pilot.

Previously, we have used another solution but made the change to Basis Testimony because, during the maintenance, we had to change the script for every change that was made. Each day, there was a lot of operational value and costs for this.

The initial setup was complex, but it was not an issue.

I was happy with the length of time it took to deploy our first initial test. It was deployed in three weeks, which is very good.

I have no overview of the cost. It's not my area.

We are using Tosca in other departments as well as conducting a pilot with Tosca to see what the differences are, and to know what our future tools for us will be.

We have evaluated many different vendors.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this product to others who are interested in using it.

Currently, during this testing phase, I would rate Basis Testimony an eight out of ten.

Download our free Regression Testing Tools Report and find out what your peers are saying about Basis Technologies, Tricentis, Micro Focus, and more!
Updated: September 2022