We use it for endpoint system and application performance management.
Alluvio Aternity is the #3 ranked solution in top DEM - Digital Experience Monitoring tools, #4 ranked solution in top Mobile APM tools, and #28 ranked solution in APM tools. PeerSpot users give Alluvio Aternity an average rating of 7.2 out of 10. Alluvio Aternity is most commonly compared to Nexthink: Alluvio Aternity vs Nexthink. Alluvio Aternity is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 74% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 18% of all views.
Alluvio Aternity OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication
Alluvio Aternity OverviewUNIXBusinessApplicationPrice:
Alluvio Aternity Buyer's Guide
Download the Alluvio Aternity Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: March 2023
What is Alluvio Aternity ?
Alluvio Aternity full-spectrum Digital Experience Management provides insight into the business impact of customer and employee digital experience by capturing and storing technical telemetry at scale from employee devices, every type of business application, and your cloud-native application service.
It also helps you resolve issues quickly by showing you response time breakdown between client device, network, and application back ends. Aternity provides AI-powered visibility into the end user experience of every cloud, SaaS, thick client, or enterprise mobile app, whether it runs on a virtual, physical, or mobile device.
Aternity has many valuable features, including:
- Automatic discovery of every application in your enterprise portfolio, including SaaS and Shadow IT apps.
- Click to render - measuring users' interactions with applications in the context of a business process.
- Change validation - validating the impact of any type of device, application, or infrastructure change on end user experience.
- Self-healing - automated remediation actions to recover from the most commonly expected user experience issues.
- Anomaly detection - proactive notification of end-user issues
- Transaction tracing of distributed applications - including cloud-native apps, via OpenTelemetry
- Application troubleshooting - identify the cause of application issues
Some of the biggest advantages the Aternity offers include:
- Resolve problems quickly: With Aternity, you can monitor client-side latency, analyze the health and key metrics of the end user’s device, and correlate app performance to the virtual systems they are running on.
- Reduce virtualization sprawl: Aternity helps you eliminate under-utilized resources with its ability to correlate the inventory of virtual desktop infrastructure to actual usage.
- Experience level agreement (XLA): Aternity’s XLA feature can help your organization prove quality of service. Specifically, the XLA validates that business activity performance across all applications meets expectations by geography, department, and data center.
- Mitigate IT transformation risk: Aternity helps you achieve success of both strategic and tactical IT initiatives.
Reviews from Real Users
Below are some reviews and helpful feedback written by Aternity users.
PeerSpot user Ryan P., Head of Cyber Security Engineering & Oversight at a media company, says, "The most valuable thing that you get from Aternity is very broad visibility. You get visibility of your network, of your endpoints, of your software usage, your application performance, capacity, in one pane of glass. We had 20 to 30 IT tools, including application performance monitoring, network monitoring, security, endpoint detection, network protection, capacity management, service management — every kind of monitoring you can imagine. But Aternity was always the first place that I turned for anything, because you can see everything in it."
An Endpoint Administration Manager at a financial services firm mentions, “It gives you the ability to filter the comparison by geography, industry, or company size.” He also adds, “We have absolutely seen ROI. It's really given us a very high level of visibility that we've just not ever had.”
A Regional Network Manager at a recruiting/HR firm comments, "Aternity provides metrics about actual employee experience of all business-critical apps, rather than just a few. It does some out-of-the-box monitoring for the Office suite, but you can create custom monitoring for any of your applications, whether a web client or a desktop application."
A Sr. IT Manager at a manufacturing company states, "The most valuable feature is the application performance troubleshooting because Aternity is able to provide the performance from the end-user perspective. It doesn't just give the standard application logon time, etc., rather it's also able to measure the performance inside the application, the performance of specific transactions in the application, and break it down into three elements: the client time, the network time, and the server time. This gives us a lot of insights into what we need to focus on to improve the performance of an application."
Alluvio Aternity was previously known as Aternity, Workforce APM, Aternity Frontline, Riverbed SteelCenter Aternity.
Alluvio Aternity Customers
Maersk, SwissRe, Travis Perkins, Michelin, National Instruments, Simmons & Simmons, Lighthouse Guild
Alluvio Aternity Video
Alluvio Aternity Pricing Advice
What users are saying about Alluvio Aternity pricing:
Alluvio Aternity Reviews
Learn what your peers think about Alluvio Aternity . Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: March 2023.
686,748 professionals have used our research since 2012.