Over 3 years ago
Contributed a review of FireEye Endpoint Security: All the features of HX give the administrator control over the managed devices
Over 3 years agoSolution architect, a security researcher
Solution architect, a security researcher
Information Cyber Security Manager. I am certified CISSP professional with 9.2+ years of experience. Primary working in Cyber security space and network security infrastructure managing and designing solution with operational management.
Providing security research. Security Implementation based on best practices and threat management. A forensic analyzer and security auditor. Managing team is one of the key role with providing customer satisfaction and involved into in depth root cause analysis on major incidents. Handling across the APAC region for new product solution and to managing the data center(s). Security solution and process creation and team management is one of the key role.
• Deliver information security projects as part of an integrated team of Advisory professionals.
• Define technical and business requirements for information security solutions.
• Define information security processes and policies which secure and enable the business.
• Enforce business, privacy and security policies.
• Implement IT and information security related technology products.
• Review, assess, benchmark and develop issue remediation action plans for all aspects of information security programs and technologies.
• Develop information security strategies, architectures and implementation plans
Specialties: CCNA,JNCIA,FIREEYE(MALWARE ANALYSIS), PALOALTO,SRX,CISCO-ASA,REVERSE ENGINEERING,PENTESTING,RED TEAM ENGAGEMENT,IOT,RESEARCH
Lots of knowledge in networking , protocols.
Interesting Projects and Accomplishments
Over 3 years ago