Almost 4 years ago
Contributed a review of VMware Workspace ONE: We currently find it is a stable product. We do not have to worry anymore about our data.
Almost 6 years ago
Asked a question: Imperva WAF vs. Barracuda: Which One is Better?
A Product Manager with almost 5 years experience ,An enthusiastic Product Manager with the necessary drive and determination needed to resolve complex networking issues. Possessing effective organisational skills and excellent working knowledge of networking technologies and having a commitment to keep up to date with the latest developments. Experienced in providing motivation, guidance and a up to date networking consultancy service to both colleagues and
clients. I have experience in presales IT solution handling multiple line of industry such as Government, ISP, Cloud Provider, Banking, Business Retail, Finance, Insurance, Oil & Gas and Manufacturing.
I am involved with principals (such as Juniper,Microsoft, VMware, IBM etc.) to fulfill the users solution in the selection of their IT needs in their organizations.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Management and leadership skills
- Costing and Budgeting
- Project Management
- Able to work across cultures and levels as well as liaise with external people
- Presentation Skills
- Core Skills for Building Commitment
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Work with sales team to translation, identify and gather requirements for solutions
Product Manager activity
- Create Bill of Quantity (BOQ) as customer requirement
- Conduct a meeting with customer and propose solution based on requirement
- Assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities.
- Design solutions and plan implementations with the sales team and customer.
- Design of client requirements into specific product and/or services solutions proposals
- Create network high or low level design solution.
Experience Selling solution for :
Imperva (Incapsula Cloud WAF)