Trend Micro Integrated Data Loss Prevention OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Trend Micro Integrated Data Loss Prevention is the #14 ranked solution in top Data Loss Prevention (DLP) tools. PeerSpot users give Trend Micro Integrated Data Loss Prevention an average rating of 7.0 out of 10. Trend Micro Integrated Data Loss Prevention is most commonly compared to Symantec Data Loss Prevention: Trend Micro Integrated Data Loss Prevention vs Symantec Data Loss Prevention. Trend Micro Integrated Data Loss Prevention is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 53% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 29% of all views.

Download the Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2022

What is Trend Micro Integrated Data Loss Prevention?

Now more than ever, your data is on the move—whether it’s on a laptop, flash drive, or moving across physical, virtual, and cloud infrastructures. At any point along the way, your financial data, customer information, intellectual property, or trade secrets could be lost or stolen. Securing this data is further complicated by several growing risk factors:

Rapidly evolving compliance regulations and mandates, including GDPR
Continued growth of workforce mobility
Employees using their own mobile devices and consumer apps for work
Rising frequency of advanced persistent threats (APTs) and data breach incidents

To avoid the embarrassment, reputation damage, regulatory fines, and revenue loss, today’s enterprise must be able to identify, track, and secure all confidential data from multiple points within the organisation and in the cloud without impacting employee productivity and performance. In the past, many organisations tried traditional data loss prevention (DLP) solutions but found they were too intrusive, too complex to manage, and too costly to acquire, deploy, and maintain.

Trend Micro Integrated Data Loss Prevention was previously known as Trend Micro Data Loss Prevention .

Trend Micro Integrated Data Loss Prevention Customers

Excite Japan, MEDHOST, United Way of Greater Atlanta, University of Florida at Shands

Trend Micro Integrated Data Loss Prevention Video

Trend Micro Integrated Data Loss Prevention Reviews

Saijeet Kalpoth - PeerSpot reviewer
Regional Manager at Informa Solutions Pte Ltd
Protects against data leakage and can monitor and block people taking data out of the environment, but needs more features
  • "I'm not an administrator of Trend Micro Integrated Data Loss Prevention, but an end-user, and what I like about it is that it can detect events that could cause data loss. It's a good solution."
  • "Having more features apart from what the product was designed for is what I'd like to see in its next release."

What is our primary use case?

Trend Micro Integrated Data Loss Prevention allows you to block or monitor if someone's taking the data out of the environment, based on the policy setting that you configured. The solution provides data leakage protection.

What is most valuable?

I'm not an administrator of Trend Micro Integrated Data Loss Prevention, but an end-user, and what I like about it is that it can detect events that could cause data loss. It's a good solution.

What needs improvement?

Trend Micro Integrated Data Loss Prevention is already a better product than other similar products. It's improving day by day, so I can't give any areas for improvement.

We used Trend Micro Integrated Data Loss Prevention for four years, and the last time we used it was last year.

Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
November 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about Trend Micro, Broadcom, Forcepoint and others in Data Loss Prevention (DLP). Updated: November 2022.
655,113 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Trend Micro Integrated Data Loss Prevention is stable enough.

Trend Micro Integrated Data Loss Prevention is a scalable product.

I never contacted the technical support team of Trend Micro Integrated Data Loss Prevention because my company is a consultant that directly deals with the distributors and OEMs. The company I'm in has its support team for the solution. For example, as a user, I don't need to talk to anybody else if there's an issue. I just need to directly contact my company administrator.

We didn't previously use a different product. Trend Micro Integrated Data Loss Prevention was our first DLP product.

Trend Micro Integrated Data Loss Prevention was easy to install. It just runs in the background. I don't have an idea of how long it took to install.

I have no idea on the pricing for Trend Micro Integrated Data Loss Prevention.

My company checked a few other solutions such as CoSoSys, McAfee, etc., and found that CoSoSys was a much better solution, so it's been recommended to customers.

What other advice do I have?

I didn't use any dashboard in Trend Micro Integrated Data Loss Prevention. I'm just a user, not an administrator, so I couldn't see the dashboard.

Trend Micro Integrated Data Loss Prevention had 50 users within the company. There were no plans for increasing the number of users because the solution is no longer being used.

I would recommend Trend Micro Integrated Data Loss Prevention to people who may want to start using it.

I'm rating Trend Micro Integrated Data Loss Prevention a seven. It's a good enough score because I don't have reason to give it an eight, nine, or ten out of ten. I only give a ten or nine or eight when I see extra "feel good" benefits given to customers such as additional features bundled in the package. For example, Sophos is an endpoint security solution, but it also has a DLP feature. It's not a DLP product, but it gives you a DLP feature. It's an add-on that will make customers feel fine.

Download our free Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Report and find out what your peers are saying about Trend Micro, Broadcom, Forcepoint, and more!
Updated: November 2022
Product Categories
Data Loss Prevention (DLP)