We use this solution for user authentication. It is integrated into our workflows and we use it for reporting.
Saviynt is #5 ranked solution in top Identity Management (IM) tools and #7 ranked solution in CASB solutions. PeerSpot users give Saviynt an average rating of 6 out of 10. Saviynt is most commonly compared to SailPoint IdentityIQ: Saviynt vs SailPoint IdentityIQ. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 29% of all views.
What is Saviynt?
Saviynt is an intelligent, cloud-first identity governance & access management solution. The solution is designed to help organizations quickly scale cloud initiatives and solve security and compliance challenges. Saviynt offers identity governance, granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access to secure your company’s ecosystem and provide a seamless user experience.
Saviynt has many valuable key features. Some of the most useful ones include:
- Mobile enablement: Saviynt provides a powerful mobile app to manage business operations such as initiating a request, managing approvals, completing certifications, viewing dashboards, and taking actions in a timely manner.
- Scalability and Flexibility: Saviynt is built for enterprise scale & flexibility with an industry-leading cloud architecture.
- Cloud-based: Saviynt provides you with the ability to quickly deploy and seamlessly integrate with multiple critical applications within your environment to manage risks effectively.
- Rapid application & identity onboarding: With Saviynt application and identity onboarding is easy. Saviynt offers pre-built templates and discovery of unmanaged assets & applications to help speed up the process.
- AI & ML powered identity analytics: By leveraging the power of AI and machine learning, Saviynt is able to identify risk and duplicate identities, and can also close access gaps.
- Actionable insights: Saviynt provides actionable insights for identity management, compliance, and security via the Control Center.
There are several benefits to implementing Saviynt. Some of the biggest advantages the solution offers include:
- Frictionless access requests: With Saviynt you can request access from anywhere, at any time.
- Policy violation and SoD conflict detection: Saviynt helps your organization prevent risky access by understanding violations and conflicts for any request.
- Governance: Saviynt provides governance for all human and machine identities – including third parties.
- Easier provisioning: Saviynt enables you to automate lifecycle tasks in order to make cross-application provisioning easier and more efficient.
- Out-of-the-box rulesets: With Saviynt’s out-of-the-box rulesets, you can automatically connect security roles to security tasks.
- User friendly: Saviynt is designed with a modern web interface and has a mobile app and browser plug-in along with a ServiceNow app to make it easy to use.
Reviews from Real Users
Below are some reviews and helpful feedback written by Saviynt users.
An Identity and Access Management Specialist at a non-tech company states, "The dedicated Freshdesk platform is a user community and a step in the right direction for offering learning resources. Saviynt has a lot of potential with many features available for users."
A Principal Consultant at a tech services company says, "It's a highly functional system and a very well rounded solution. The onboarding of applications is solid. Their user access reviews are very good. Their role-based model and their identity life cycle stuff are solid.”
PeerSpot user Amimesh A., Senior Associate at a tech services company, mentions, “The most valuable feature is the ease of implementation. This product works well out of the box and if you don’t want to do a lot of configuration then this is the best tool. The reporting features are good.”
Irappa H., Manager at a computer software company, comments, “The most valuable features are the workflows and certification.”
Download the Identity Management (IM) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: April 2022
Shell, McKesson, Kimberly-Clark, Ingram Micro, Intermountain Health Care, Forterra, CoreLogic