We changed our name from IT Central Station: Here's why

SAP Business One on AWS OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

SAP Business One on AWS is #13 ranked solution in top Infrastructure as a Service Clouds. PeerSpot users give SAP Business One on AWS an average rating of 8 out of 10. SAP Business One on AWS is most commonly compared to Microsoft Azure: SAP Business One on AWS vs Microsoft Azure. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a comms service provider, accounting for 31% of all views.
What is SAP Business One on AWS?

Small businesses can now access all the benefits of the SAP Business One solution on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud without needing to make long-term commitments or costly capital expenditures for the required IT infrastructure.

AWS and SAP have worked together to test and certify the SAP Business One solution on the AWS cloud. Both SAP Business One, version for Microsoft SQL Server and SAP Business One, version for SAP HANA have been certified on the AWS cloud platform.

Download the Infrastructure as a Service Clouds (IaaS) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: January 2022

SAP Business One on AWS Customers

Comba Telecom, Exeter Family Friendly, GranBio, Kim Tech Ceong, Wego, Blue Ocean Systems, Whitebox Retail Logistics

SAP Business One on AWS Video

Archived SAP Business One on AWS Reviews (more than two years old)

IT Consultant at Wescgace
Stable solution but there have been problems with the deployment
  • "I believe the solution is very stable."
  • "I feel that these vendors must be well trained so that they can deploy this solution."

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case of this solution will be sale purchasing and financing.

What needs improvement?

Presently the vendor that is deploying it has lots of challenges. They are implementing it now, but we've not really signed it up. The challenge we are currently facing is that we are trying to integrate it with an SSL, or adding the SSL certificate. That is proving to be quite a challenge. That's mapping the private IP address with the public IP address.

I feel that these vendors must be well trained so that they can deploy this solution. The challenge is that they know the internal configuration, but they don't know how to configure it on a server. I don't think they have good knowledge of server security.

What we are basically using it for, is as an accounting package. So the vendors need to have a very good understanding of accounting and balancing accounts. They are not well-grounded.

A vendor is currently deploying it in our organization, so we have just started using it on premises.

I believe the solution is very stable.

We currently have eight users and the only challenge I currently see is the performance. We only have a license for eight users, but we plan on increasing our usage if we are satisfied with it and if it meets our needs. So I believe the solution is scalable.

The vendor wasn't competent enough to deploy the SAP solution so I had to go online to help them resolve their issue. And I am a customer.

The initial setup is rather straightforward even though we have been struggling with a few issues.

What other advice do I have?

On a scale from one to ten, I rate this solution a seven. Additional features I would like to see in the next version is an ERP. This is an SAP Business One solution, but the HR part of SAP Business One is very limited. If they can add more features to the HR module inside the SAP Business One, it would be great.

IT Manager at a manufacturing company with 201-500 employees
A solution that offers easy deployment and good stability

What is our primary use case?

We are a factory for reducing power meters, so we use the solution for all modes of production, finance, etc.

What is most valuable?

The production and planning processes of the solution are very good.

What needs improvement?

The interface needs to be improved. It needs to be more user-friendly. In future releases, the solution should offer more flexible UI and more analytics.

I've been using the solution for ten years.

The solution's stability is around 90%.

The scalability of the solution is around 90%. We have about 15 users. We may scale in the future, but we haven't made plans to do so. …

What is our primary use case?

What is most valuable?

The production and planning processes of the solution are very good.

What needs improvement?

The interface needs to be improved. It needs to be more user-friendly.

I've been using the solution for ten years.

The solution's stability is around 90%.

We contact technical support one to two times a month. They're good.

We did not previously use a different solution.

The initial setup was straightforward. Deployment took around three months.

What other advice do I have?

We are using the private cloud deployment model.

I would recommend the solution.

I would rate the solution eight out of ten.