We changed our name from IT Central Station: Here's why

Oracle ERP Cloud OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Oracle ERP Cloud is #2 ranked solution in top Cloud ERP tools. PeerSpot users give Oracle ERP Cloud an average rating of 8 out of 10. Oracle ERP Cloud is most commonly compared to PeopleSoft: Oracle ERP Cloud vs PeopleSoft. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 38% of all views.
What is Oracle ERP Cloud?

Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Cloud offers a complete, innovative, and proven solution for organizations of all sizes. Oracle ERP Cloud is a comprehensive solution on a single cloud platform that includes built-in industry standards and modern best practices. Designed with scalability in mind, Oracle ERP Cloud manages core business areas including:

• Accounting
  • Procurement
  • Project planning and execution
  • Inventory and supply chain
  • Product lifecycle

ERP software is the backbone of many organizations and Oracle offers a modern, connected approach combined with the ease and flexibility of the cloud. Oracle ERP Cloud delivers the functionality, analytics, security, mobile capabilities, and social collaboration tools needed to run a business today.

Oracle ERP Cloud Buyer's Guide

Download the Oracle ERP Cloud Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: January 2022

Oracle ERP Cloud Customers

Grupo Aeromexico SAB de CV, Australian Finance Group Ltd., Shelf Drilling Ltd., Boise State University, The Rancon Group, Arin Innovation, PROMATIS software GmbH, KBBO, Delaware Life Insurance, Worthington Industries, Solairus Aviation

Oracle ERP Cloud Video

Oracle ERP Cloud Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Oracle ERP Cloud pricing:
  • "For an ERP Cloud, the pricing is relatively high."
  • "The solution is expensive and there are some services that are extra costs."
  • Oracle ERP Cloud Reviews

MichaelZhang
    IT Director at Guangdong Technion Institute of Technology
    A good cloud that scales well but can be expensive
    • "The solution is scalable and very stable. You don't need to worry about the underpinning infrastructure."
    • "The interface could be improved in future releases."

What is our primary use case?

In my current workplace, we use the Oracle Cloud ERP to manage our HR information - including general employee information, and payroll information, salary, promotion, and performance position information. We've also connected this HR module. We utilize the Oracle Cloud ERP to manage our HR and finance.

What is most valuable?

I really like the cloud feature. That's the most famous and the best one on the market. You can save lots of costs in comparison with an in-house solution.

The solution is scalable and very stable. You don't need to worry about the underpinning infrastructure. The system backup, we don't need to worry about it.

What needs improvement?

As an ERP solution, the design concept is complicated due to the fact that it will manage almost everything regarding the business operations. It's not designed to simplify something, it's actually designed to regulate or make it more integral. It should be easy to use per se. All ERP systems are quite sophisticated and not easy to master, however, the value of the ERP system needs to provide accurate business information to the leadership. The interface could be improved in future releases.

I've been using the solution for three or more years. It's been a while at this point.

The stability of the product is very good. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's reliable.

The scalability of the solution is very good. If a company needs to expand it, it can do so with relative ease.

We have 185 users on the solution.

We do have plans to continue usage and renew our license.

Technical support is okay. If you want to have it on a higher level or get better service, you have to pay. It's an additional cost.

For the most part, we are satisfied with the level of support we have.

As a could-based solution, there isn't really an installation process required.

The solution allows us to save on costs. It's less expensive than an on-prem version.

We pay a yearly licensing fee. It's still relatively expensive. We'd like it to be cheaper still.

Technical support runs on tiers. Better service requires an extra payment.

I evaluated SAP and Oracle EBS, as well as Oracle PeopleSoft. However, eventually, we choose Oracle Cloud ERP.

SAP is very heavy and expensive, which is why we didn't choose it.

What other advice do I have?

I am a customer and an end-user of this solution.

As a cloud-based solution, we are always on the latest version.

I would recommend the solution to other users.

I'd rate the solution at a seven out of ten. If the pricing or interface were better, I would likely rate it a bit higher.

General Manager - Software Solutions at a tech services company with 201-500 employees
    Well-structured, stable, with good performance and scalability
    • "The main component is Oracle Financial. It is one of the most comprehensive financial solutions available on the market."
    • "The initial setup can be somewhat complex."

What is most valuable?

The main component is Oracle Financial. It is one of the most comprehensive financial solutions available on the market.

It is a well-structured product.

It can meet any industry requirements.

It is very comprehensive.

What needs improvement?

Financial is an area that could have more in terms of crediting or descriptive that could be brought out because you are dealing with data and the financial details of the company.

I would like to see more applications and more insights that could be derived from the system, or delivered by the system, from the data which is fed into the ERP. It would be extremely good to have.

They already provide some level of insight. There is technology and incorporation of robotic process automation and artificial intelligence in these products.

I know that they are using Java technology, but if they could make the system more open, in terms of technology, then it would be an improvement. I would like for it to be integrated with other external systems and have it work seamlessly.

It is a very strong product, but if it could become a product that could be the backend ERP for any other vertical or domain-focused solution and it could provide easily integrable APIs and other related mechanisms by other systems, that would be something good. It would be similar to Oracle ERP being a plugin for other solutions at the backend.

I have been working with ERP Cloud for the last three to four years.

My overall exposure with Oracle ERP Financial, which is part of their previous on-premises product called E-Business Suite, has been more than 10 to 15 years.

Oracle ERP Cloud is a very stable product.

Since the offering is on the cloud, it is a scalable solution. It's on the Oracle infrastructure and integrates seamlessly.

The database is Oracle, the middleware is Oracle, the applications, ERP and the hardware is all Oracle. It's a completely seamless application of technology from the same vendor. Everything is engineered perfectly.

In terms of scalability and performance, it's really good.

The initial setup can be somewhat complex. You need knowledge or help from a consultant who understands the financial domain.

You would also need a technical consultant with the knowledge to do the configuration and whatever other backend work may be involved. If these sources are in place it is not complicated at all.

You need the help of a consultant for the configuration and backend.

The price of course could be cheaper. For an ERP Cloud, the pricing is relatively high.

What other advice do I have?

I would strongly recommend this solution to others. It's a very good ERP, financial product.

I would rate Oracle ERP Cloud a nine out of ten.

Find out what your peers are saying about Oracle ERP Cloud vs. SAP S4HANA Cloud and other solutions. Updated: January 2022.
    564,322 professionals have used our research since 2012.
    Tech Practice Manager at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
    Frequent updates, easy installation, and reliable
    • "I find the most valuable feature for the solution to be the company is always evolving by making the product better with continual updates."
    • "The solution's new analytics information, dashboard, and flexibility of reporting could be improved."

What is our primary use case?

We used the solution for enterprise resource management to handle financial accounting information.

How has it helped my organization?

The solution has helped us integrate all of our data from the company and this has given us a direction where to make improvements. From actioning this information we have been able to increase the performance of our teams.

What is most valuable?

I find the most valuable feature for the solution to be the company is always evolving by making the product better with continual updates.

What needs improvement?

The solution's new analytics information, dashboard, and flexibility of reporting could be improved.

I have used the solution for approximately eight years.

The solution is stable in my experience.

The solution is scalable.

I have noticed over the last 10 years Oracle's quality of technical support has decreased.

The installation was easy. However, it is standard for most ERPs to take a while for the implementation, and for us it took months.

The solution is expensive and there are some services that are extra costs.

What other advice do I have?

I rate Oracle ERP Cloud a nine out of ten.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Implementor