We changed our name from IT Central Station: Here's why

Microsoft Dynamics OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Microsoft Dynamics is #1 ranked solution in top Order Management Hubs and top Point of Sale Systems. PeerSpot users give Microsoft Dynamics an average rating of 10 out of 10. Microsoft Dynamics is most commonly compared to IBM Order Management: Microsoft Dynamics vs IBM Order Management. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 24% of all views.
What is Microsoft Dynamics?
Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail Point of Sale (POS) is available either as part of the integrated Dynamics AX for Retail business suite, or as an individual POS solution. Features shown include the Modern POS experience, product search and select, client-telling/assisted sales experience, customer detail capture and remote stock counting.

Microsoft Dynamics was previously known as MS Dynamics.

Microsoft Dynamics Customers
Harris Farm Markets, Ariston Thermo Group, Delhi Integrated Multi-Modal Transit System Ltd., Zimbabwe Revenue Authority, Kodak Alaris, APi Group Inc, Thorlux Lighting, Aruba Networks, Ceskoslovenska obchodni banka, a. s. (CSOB)
Microsoft Dynamics Video

Microsoft Dynamics Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Microsoft Dynamics pricing:
  • "The cost of Dynamics NAV is a bit expensive. Most service packs cost thousands of dollars. However, it is a good software for managing your business activities and gives good results."
  • "The software is a bit expensive and some startup companies will be unable to use it despite its effective usage in management. This should be catered for and looked upon since it greatly affects some users who want to use the tool."
  • Microsoft Dynamics Reviews

John-Maina
    Navision Consultant and user support at NCPD
    Manages customers efficiently and with ease
    • "It has ability to control the management of all processes in the company, allowing good communication throughout entire departments."
    • "There should have been a way where customer support is supported. This would ensure that the users can more easily find errors while dealing with their software activities."

What is our primary use case?

Microsoft Dynamics is one of the main tool that I use when managing my company which deals in IT products. It allows me to search for products, invoices, and customers. I use it to analyse my market, product management, and all customers, including employees. This ensures good management of my costs and expenses making it easier to identify what is making losses.

After doing some training with most of the accounting staff, I am using the software with ease and efficiency. I have made a positive impact by understanding how to fix some errors and issues in this software. I like the way it integrates with Outlook and SharePoint by giving detailed reports of my company.

I use it when analysing all the activities in my company with a special tool for analytics which gives detailed information on all activities.

How has it helped my organization?

Microsoft Dynamics has greatly influenced my marketing strategy by providing a way of analysing which weak products are selling. I can manage customers efficiently and with ease. Its analytic tool provides a good informative way of reaching me on what is needed in my organisation to be competitive in the market, like other companies.

I can create new products and display them efficiently. I can add any customer I need with ease. The whole process of managing my company has improved greatly. It provides good results in communication between my clients and employees.

What is most valuable?

Microsoft Dynamics has an analytical tool that gives valuable information about the company structure and its market. This tool has helped me when making good decisions based on business performance. It gives detailed information in the form of charts, making it easier to read and analyse.

It has a good interface, which is very understandable and easy to use.

It can be integrated with other applications, like Microsoft Servers, thus enhancing product management.

It has a warehouse management tool where you can effectively manage your logistics, sales, and market. This ensures you see all your costs and enables you to plan for them.

What needs improvement?

There should have been a way where customer support is supported. This would ensure that the users can more easily find errors while dealing with their software activities. Also, there should be free tutorials with educative information for startups to guide them on using this software.

I have been using this software for three years now.

The software is very stable on my computer. It does not clash often.

The software can be scaled on various parts or fields, since it caters to all fields in a business.

The software does not offer good technical support. This greatly affected the use of the software.

I have not used another software, so I am unable to compare it.

The initial setup was a bit complex and one should be keen in installing it since it requires a server and some .NET framework to be installed in-order for it to run.

You need to be careful with the installation. You first install the server first to be able to successfuly install and run dynamic nav.

i implemented it in-house.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend any user at a company to use this software since it caters for all areas and fields of business.

Other