IT Central Station is now PeerSpot: Here's why

Work.com OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Work.com is #1 ranked solution in top Sales Performance Management tools and #19 ranked solution in top Talent Management tools. PeerSpot users give Work.com an average rating of 8 out of 10. Work.com is most commonly compared to Workday: Work.com vs Workday.

Download the Talent Management Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2022

What is Work.com?
Today_s workplace requires a new approach to performance management. Rypple is a web-based social performance management platform that helps companies improve performance through social goals, continuous feedback and meaningful recognition.
Work.com Customers
Varsity Spirit
Work.com Video

Archived Work.com Reviews (more than two years old)

it_user621042 - PeerSpot reviewer
Vice President at a tech vendor with 51-200 employees
Tracks the performance review cycle. Allows for ongoing recognition and feedback. It should be easier to modify the reports and the dashboards.

What is most valuable?

Our performance review cycle starts with the annual goal setting. This solution does the following: Allows for ongoing recognition and feedback that ends with the formal performance reviews Factors in our core values Allows us to maintain a complete online history

How has it helped my organization?

Employees in our company recognize each other daily for their contributions. This social interaction has contributed greatly to our company culture. People equally love recognizing others as much as they love being recognized.

What needs improvement?

There are some changes that need to be done via coding such as: Deleting a performance review for an employee who has left the company via the interface. An easier way to modify the reports and the dashboards in order to read your current cycle.

I have used this solution for three years.
Talent Management
June 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about Salesforce, Workday, Oracle and others in Talent Management. Updated: June 2022.
611,060 professionals have used our research since 2012.

There were no stability issues.

We did not experience any scalability issues.

The technical support is very good. They are responsive and helpful.

We were using spreadsheets prior to implementing this solution.

The setup was straightforward, except for the reporting part. I am not a Salesforce admin and I was still able to do most of the setup.

The pricing is higher than what we would have preferred to spend. We are continuing with it because it is integrated into the Salesforce.com platform, where we already work.

What other advice do I have?

Ensure that the various functionalities are integrated into the manager's process. For example, start with the annual goal setting.
Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We are ISV partners with Salesforce.org.
it_user616512 - PeerSpot reviewer
HR Operations & Technology Manager at a tech vendor with 1,001-5,000 employees
Leaderboard
Performance management and goals are the most valuable features. The UI needs to improve.

What is most valuable?

Performance management and goals are the most valuable features. We like the flexibility and ease of administration of the performance cycles.

We like how "goals" can connect to Salesforce reports to update the progress automatically. We like the flexibility for goal-setting with or without metrics, cascading, or approval workflow.

How has it helped my organization?

It was a better tool than what we had before. It made the performance management and goals features a little easier to administer.

What needs improvement?

The UI needs to improve. I would bring it out of Salesforce. That’s the worst thing that has happened to what used to be Rypple.

If you like the Salesforce UI, this will be fine for you. If not, then I wouldn’t recommend it.

I personally don’t care for Salesforce UI/UX, i.e., the layout, user experience, and design. I think that’s a detractor for this solution.

I have used this solution for around one and a half years.

I have not encountered any stability issues.

The reporting of goal results was difficult. It required manual work to get what we needed.

As far as I am aware, we never got any support from Salesforce, nor did we ask for it either.

We were using home-grown solutions previous to this solution. The reason why we switched was because these solutions weren't cutting it in terms of functionality.

The setup is fairly straightforward.

We did not evaluate other options seriously. We already used Salesforce in a way that did not add any additional cost to implement it on Work.com.

What other advice do I have?

Make sure you’re comfortable with the Salesforce UI before selecting this product.

Download our free Talent Management Report and find out what your peers are saying about Salesforce, Workday, Oracle, and more!
Updated: June 2022