TestProject OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

TestProject is the #18 ranked solution in top Test Automation Tools. PeerSpot users give TestProject an average rating of 7.0 out of 10. TestProject is most commonly compared to Katalon Studio: TestProject vs Katalon Studio. TestProject is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 60% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 26% of all views.

Download the Test Automation Tools Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2022

What is TestProject?

TestProject is a free end-to-end test automation platform for web, mobile, and API testing that’s supported by the #1 test automation community.

TestProject Customers

IBM, Wix, Flir, Payoneer

TestProject Video

Archived TestProject Reviews (more than two years old)

it_user1023603 - PeerSpot reviewer
Chief Technology Officer (Co-Founder) at Bluestone
Codeless test creation has significantly reduced the time required for test script maintenance
  • "Since implementing this solution, our code management has been reduced by 40% to 60%."
  • "TestProject needs better support for integration with other products to provide a better overall solution for test planning and test data management."

What is our primary use case?

I use this solution for QA testing in a DevOps framework.

How has it helped my organization?

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the codeless test creation or codeless scripting.

Using this solution has significantly reduced the maintenance required for test scripts.

It is easy to deploy and use.

What needs improvement?

TestProject needs better support for integration with other products to provide a better overall solution for test planning and test data management.

Test Automation Tools
November 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about Tricentis, Katalon Studio, SmartBear and others in Test Automation Tools. Updated: November 2022.
655,465 professionals have used our research since 2012.

I have been using this TestProject for more than seven years.

This is a stable solution. The stability has improved from version to version with bug fixes.

It is used in every project and we increase usage, depending on project requirements.

We use it across the enterprise, so it is scalable.

We have analysts, testers, and project managers who use TestProject. There are quite a few people who use it.

The technical support is good.

We did use another solution prior to TestProject and we switched for many reasons. It is easier to use, the code maintenance is low, and the recognition of the object is better.

The initial setup was straightforward. The deployment took one day and we did it project by project.

Our in-house team handled the deployment.

We have three people who are responsible for maintenance. One of them is a tool administrator and the other two are specialists.

What other advice do I have?

My advice for anybody who is implementing this solution is to have a strategy around project structure for testing.

The biggest lesson that I have learned from using this tool is that it is a good way to help your testers and wrap up their work more quickly.

Download our free Test Automation Tools Report and find out what your peers are saying about Tricentis, Katalon Studio, SmartBear, and more!
Updated: November 2022