IT Central Station is now PeerSpot: Here's why

SoftExpert BPM OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Download the Business Process Management (BPM) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: July 2022

What is SoftExpert BPM?

SoftExpert is a market leader in software and services for enterprise-wide business process improvement and compliance management, providing the most comprehensive application suite to empower organizations to increase business performance at all levels and to maximize industry-mandated compliance and corporate governance programs.

SoftExpert BPM Customers
Coca Cola, CRODA, CSN, Abril, Midea Carrier
SoftExpert BPM Video

Archived SoftExpert BPM Reviews (more than two years old)

CEO at hydron group
Reseller
Simplifies workflows which saves time and money while increasing productivity
  • "A complete project management suite in one integrated package."
  • "It could do more to use all the data it collects to intelligently manage the user experience."

What is our primary use case?

We use SoftExpert for many purposes but mostly so for project management. We have design projects in five levels to monitor activities. It is a very integrated workflow. SoftExpert has a project management module and also analysis with the KPI (Key Performance Index) module.

How has it helped my organization?

We promote the use of this product because it's integrated and has a very nicely designed program. It simplifies our workflow and the workflow of our clients, which saves time and money for everyone while making us more productive.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature for us is that it is a complete suite. We don't have to use multiple products and jump from one to another. You can integrate modeling and analysis for continuous improvement in a holistic product and manage everything in one application. That simplifies deployment.

What needs improvement?

I would like for them to incorporate artificial intelligence and be more intuitive. Those features would make it easier and quicker to deploy projects. The system collects a lot of data and can use it more effectively in applying that to company and user behaviors to take proactive action and intuit how to treat repetitive issues.

Business Process Management (BPM)
July 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about SoftExpert, Bizagi, Amazon and others in Business Process Management (BPM). Updated: July 2022.
621,327 professionals have used our research since 2012.

The solution and integration of the module components in the suite is very stable. We never had any issues working with the product or its deployment.

The product is very flexible for the users and that allows adjusting the suite to meet different and changing needs. If you successfully work with one module, you can easily deploy the others.

There's a time difference between our country the country where support is based of seven hours. In some cases, the hours of support do not work out well for us. When we received support, the support was very good. In some cases, there's a problem with communication, but we are very happy with the support itself.

We switched to using this product because it is an effective suite with excellent integration. Before using this, we had to use multiple products and that made for unnecessary complexity.

Depending on the user profile and needs, the initial setup can be more or less complex. Once you know the product, it's very simple to work with in any case. Complexity depends on the user profile, but deployment is very simple.

We are a distributor of the product so we do the installations. We have done many so it is very easy.

What other advice do I have?

As a management system, it already includes all the project management components you need and you can easily configure it and customize depending on your needs. So I recommend the product because of the excellent integration.

Right now, I would give the product a rating of between 8 and 9 out of ten because I think there is some room for improvement in order for it to be perfect. To be between 9 and 10, I would want it to be an even more cohesive technology.