We changed our name from IT Central Station: Here's why

Rubrik Go OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Rubrik Go is #5 ranked solution in top SaaS Backup tools. PeerSpot users give Rubrik Go an average rating of 8 out of 10. Rubrik Go is most commonly compared to Metallic: Rubrik Go vs Metallic. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 38% of all views.
What is Rubrik Go?

Automatic Access to New Technology: Customers receive the latest technology updates so that they can continue to innovate and stay one step ahead of their competition.
Future-Proof for Cloud: Go customers can migrate to the cloud at any time during their subscription term. If customers run cloud applications, they receive native cloud protection at no additional cost.
Lower Upfront Costs: Rubrik Go transforms large upfront capital expenditures into predictable subscription payments to help customers meet and exceed budget requirements.

Download the SaaS Backup Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: January 2022

Rubrik Go Customers

Public Consulting Group

Rubrik Go Video

Rubrik Go Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Rubrik Go pricing:
  • "It's an expensive product if you compare it to traditional backup solutions; however, if you compare it as a total cost of ownership for a solution, it is not."
  • "Rubrik Go is more cost-effective than similar solutions by other vendors."
  • Rubrik Go Reviews

Maan Othman
    Senior System Engineer at a comms service provider with 201-500 employees
    A great solution for protecting your data regardless of their location

What is our primary use case?

I am a systems integrator. I sell this solution to our customers. Our customers use this solution to protect their on-premise environment. To protect virtualization, physical servers, and for protecting their database for customer safety. They even use it to protect cloud workloads and Office 365 for their customers. Sometimes our customers use it for PR purposes or for business continuity purposes.  Some of our customers have 400 users. Other customers of ours have 200 users and some more of our customers have 150 users using Rubrik Go. We also have a customer in Saudi Arabia with almost 1000 users. We definitely plan to keep reselling this solution.

What is most valuable?

Rubrik Go is very simple to use.

What needs improvement?

You should be…

What is our primary use case?

I am a systems integrator. I sell this solution to our customers.

We definitely plan to keep reselling this solution.

What is most valuable?

Rubrik Go is very simple to use.

What needs improvement?

You should be able to add more workloads to Rubrik Go.

Also, they have a cloud product called Polaris — they should make it available on-premise, as well.

I have been dealing with this solution for almost four years.

Rubrik Go is both very scalable and stable.

The technical support is wonderful. Very cooperative and informative.

The initial setup is very easy and straightforward. It's much easier to set up than other products I have worked with.

Deployment only takes two days.

It's an expensive product if you compare it to traditional backup solutions; however, if you compare it as a total cost of ownership for a solution, it is not.

What other advice do I have?

I would absolutely recommend Rubrik Go to other businesses.

On a scale from one to ten, I would give this solution a rating of nine.

AhmedSamir
    Systems Consultant at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
    Simple to use, easy to implement, and the performance is good
    • "The most valuable feature is the ease of use for backing up VMs."
    • "I would like to see better integration with applications, such as those from Microsoft, to make backing up from those applications simpler."

What is our primary use case?

We are a system integration company in Egypt and we provide services to local customers. This is one of the solutions that we use for our clients and we have several different use cases.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the ease of use for backing up VMs.

The speed of reading and writing VMs is very good.

What needs improvement?

I have been using Rubrik Go for the past six to nine months.

Since we began with this solution more than six months ago, I haven't heard of any trouble or complaints from our customers.

Scalability is fine and it is one of the great benefits of Rubrik Go.

To this point, we have had no experience with technical support.

I also have experience with Commvault complete and Acronis.

The performance of Rubrik is similar to that of Commvault. Commvault has all of the features that you want from a backup solution, including things that other solutions do not have, apart from Symantec.

I found the initial setup to be quite easy.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend Rubrik Go.

This solution is very simple and easy to use, and it is easy to implement, but I would like more enhancements and features to be added.

Find out what your peers are saying about Rubrik, Metallic, Clumio and others in SaaS Backup. Updated: January 2022.
    564,599 professionals have used our research since 2012.
    Enterprise Solutions Architect at a tech vendor with 5,001-10,000 employees
    MSP
    Cost effective and has good storage efficiency, but scalability needs to be improved
    • "The most valuable feature is the storage efficiency, as the storage footprint is very good."
    • "Integration with the client is something that needs to be improved."

What is our primary use case?

We use Rubrik Go to back up our enterprise infrastructure, which contains both Linux and Windows machines.

What is most valuable?

What needs improvement?

Integration with the client is something that needs to be improved.

Scalability can be an issue because of the appliances, so improvements can be made in that regard.

I would like to see easier migration.

The stability is good. We use Rubrik Go on a daily basis.

There are challenges with scalability due to the appliances.

We have not had a need to contact technical support.

Prior to using this solution, we used Dell EMC NetWorker. We switched to Rubrik because it was cheaper.

The initial setup of this solution was simple and it took about a week to deploy.

We have two engineers who are responsible for maintenance.

An integrator assisted us with our implementation.

Rubrik Go is more cost-effective than similar solutions by other vendors.

We also looked at Veeam before settling on this solution.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend Rubrik Go and my advice for anybody who is implementing it is to be clear on the subscription and the plans, as well as the migration effort that is required.

I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.

Product Categories
    SaaS Backup
    Download our free SaaS Backup Report and find out what your peers are saying about Rubrik, Metallic, Clumio, and more!