IT Central Station is now PeerSpot: Here's why

Rapid7 InsightOps OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Rapid7 InsightOps is #33 ranked solution in Log Management Software. PeerSpot users give Rapid7 InsightOps an average rating of 9.0 out of 10. Rapid7 InsightOps is most commonly compared to Datadog: Rapid7 InsightOps vs Datadog. Rapid7 InsightOps is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 58% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 29% of all views.

Download the Log Management Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: July 2022

What is Rapid7 InsightOps?

Rapid7 InsightOps is the next evolution of the Logentries log management technology, combining cloud-based log centralization with IT asset search to make log management fast and easy.

As a cloud-based solution, InsightOps eliminates the need for managing and maintaining your log management technology. With a 5-minute setup, out-of-the-box analytics and visual search capabilities that eliminates the need to learn a new query language, InsightOps is the easiest log management solution available.

To start a free 30-day trial of InsightOps, visit rapid7.com/insightops

Rapid7 InsightOps was previously known as InsightOps, Logentries.

Rapid7 InsightOps Customers

Trimble Navigation Limited

Rapid7 InsightOps Video

Rapid7 InsightOps Reviews

Technical Team Lead at Quester
Useful search functionality, easy to use, and reliable

What is our primary use case?

We use Rapid7 InsightOps to look at the logs from customers who report some unexpected behavior in applications. We look at the logs to see what has happened. Sometimes the customers complain that the data is different from what they had submitted, we look at the logs to see what data the user submitted and what data we have stored in our database.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature of Rapid7 InsightOps is the search functionality.

What needs improvement?

Rapid7 InsightOps could improve by making the search query better. There are times when the search query is broken and it does not find anything.

I have been using Rapid7 InsightOps for approximately one year.

Log Management
July 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about Rapid7, Splunk, AT&T and others in Log Management. Updated: July 2022.
620,987 professionals have used our research since 2012.

The stability of Rapid7 InsightOps has been good.

Our company handles a lot of donations on a daily basis and Rapid7 InsightOps has been working well for our usage. We have not faced any issues.

We have approximately 20 to 25 developers using this solution in our team. Most use it roughly once a week, while others use it more.

The solution works for different sized companies, such as medium and small.

I have not had any issues with Rapid7 InsightOps for the need to contact support.

I have used ELK Logstash previously. The main difference is ELK Logstash is we have to host it. I have not noticed any major differences between the two.

The setup of Rapid7 InsightOps was done by our CTO. The maintenance of the solution is handled by our platform team.

What other advice do I have?

My advice to others is this is an easy-to-use solution and they should try it out.

I rate Rapid7 InsightOps a nine out of ten.

Other
Download our free Log Management Report and find out what your peers are saying about Rapid7, Splunk, AT&T, and more!
Updated: July 2022