We changed our name from IT Central Station: Here's why

Panda Security Adaptive Defense OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Panda Security Adaptive Defense is #24 ranked solution in endpoint security software. PeerSpot users give Panda Security Adaptive Defense an average rating of 8 out of 10. Panda Security Adaptive Defense is most commonly compared to Microsoft Defender for Endpoint: Panda Security Adaptive Defense vs Microsoft Defender for Endpoint. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a comms service provider, accounting for 39% of all views.
What is Panda Security Adaptive Defense?

Adaptive Defense 360 is a cyber-security service that combines next-generation protection (NG EPP) and detection and remediation technologies (EDR), with the ability to classify 100% of running processes.

Panda Security Adaptive Defense was previously known as Panda Security Adaptive Defense 360, Panda Security Endpoint Protection, Panda Security for Desktops.

Panda Security Adaptive Defense Buyer's Guide

Download the Panda Security Adaptive Defense Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: January 2022

Panda Security Adaptive Defense Customers

Indra, Valea AB, Fineit, Aemcom, Data Solutions INC., Gloucestershire NHS, Golden Star Resources Ltd, Hispania Racing Team, Instituto Dos Museus e da ConserÊo, Escuelas Pias Provincia Emaus, Axiom Housing Association, Municipality of Bjuv, Lesedi Nuclear, Mullsj_ municipality, Eng. skolan Norr AB, Dalakraft AB, Peter Green Haulage Ltd

Panda Security Adaptive Defense Video

Archived Panda Security Adaptive Defense Reviews (more than two years old)

Consultant at DNS, a.s.
Reseller
Enables you to drill down and get a good overview of which applications you are using that are connecting a player to the next local operation center
  • "The feature I find most valuable is the advance search engine."
  • "I would like to see better data protection."

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for all the processes in our environment. When we test processes, we put it in audit mode where it basically launches itself. It tests the applications and processes that are used, and then it restructures the entire environment. You turn it on protective mode so that every time a new process starts in the environment, the administrators are notified. This allows the administrators to decide if they want it to route wired or not.

What is most valuable?

The feature I find most valuable is the advanced search engine. It is really easy to drill down by the logs to search for any connection from any user station. It allows us to easily figure out if any station is, for instance, connecting to Russia, China, Korea or any other place. So one can easily drill down and get a good overview of which applications you are using that are connecting a player to the next local operation center. It is then very easy for the security operation center to figure out if they are under any threats.

What needs improvement?

What I like about this product is the pitching and versioning of the application itself and I would like to use it for the documents and the public protection. I would like to see better data protection, for instance using fingerprints to log in.

We've been using the Panda Security Adaptive Defense ( /products/panda-security-adaptive-defense-reviews ) solution for a few months now.

The solution is very stable and does not slow down the system at all.

Panda is very scalable and it is easy to compare to other machines that come into the process on a daily basis. We currently have 100 users on his program. Then we have one administrator and one supervisor who decide whether the software is compatible.

The technical support is excellent. The technical team knows what they are doing and any request or question we have, gets fixed within a matter of minutes.

We used SSPS antivirus program for our clients, as well as AVG AntiVirus. We had a chance to test Panda Security before putting it in production. When we saw the capabilities of the program, we decided to switch to it.

The setup is really easy, you only install the Panda Security Adaptive agent, and it will show you the basic information about the system. Then you can switch to whatever you want function you need, like to manually run the scans and force the system to update itself. The program is really easy to maintain.

We used an integrator and his support team. We are also resellers of the product.

We definitely saw a return on investment.

The capabilities of the extra search engine cost a little bit more and the availability of extra lifetime amounts to about 100 Euro's per company per year. I don't think that is expensive. My advice to others would be that they should first try it out a few solutions before they decide which solution is the best for them. Test it first to see the possibilities of the product.

What other advice do I have?

There are a few options to change or improve, but so far the product is very good. I will rate it a nine out of ten.

ICT Manager at a engineering company with 51-200 employees
​Reduced number of malware/virus issues and dashboard alerts provide better visibility

What is most valuable?

• Ease of setup and deployment
  • Support readily available

How has it helped my organization?

Reduced the number of malware/virus issue encounters and dashboard alerts providing better visibility. Could patch and deploy updates to Windows and third-party applications, and the email protection did its job. They also helped in Asset tracking.

What needs improvement?

Needs a service desk system to link up with endpoint protection and email protection.

Four years.

None, but ensure you test Panda updates/upgrades prior to a company-wide rollout.

None, it is scalable. Licenses are processed quite quickly.

A nine out of 10.

We were on ManageEngine and Symantec, then moved to Panda Cloud and used the service desk of ManageEngine.

Required uninstall of some previous clients which were older than the Panda uninstaller, but in two days, we were migrated over.

Normal package works great, the advance option gives you more application awareness for a more controlled approach, and also forensic analysis, which opens one's eyes to how these malware programs operate.

We looked at Eset, F-Secure, and Trend Micro.

What other advice do I have?

It worked well for the time we had it in, and local support was great! If an issue had to be escalated, international remote support was provided.

Most of the products out there are quite good. Know how you would prefer to manage them.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: My company is a reseller.
Download our free Panda Security Adaptive Defense Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.