IT Central Station is now PeerSpot: Here's why

Keeper OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Keeper is #7 ranked solution in top Single Sign-On (SSO) tools and top Enterprise Password Managers. PeerSpot users give Keeper an average rating of 8 out of 10. Keeper is most commonly compared to LastPass Business: Keeper vs LastPass Business. Keeper is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 59% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 22% of all views.

Download the Enterprise Password Managers Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2022

What is Keeper?

Keeper Security is transforming the way businesses and individuals protect their passwords and sensitive digital assets to significantly reduce cyber theft. As the leading password manager and digital vault, Keeper helps millions of people and thousands of businesses substantially mitigate the risk of a data breach. Keeper is SOC 2 Certified and utilizes best-in-class encryption to safeguard its customers. Keeper protects industry-leading companies including Sony, Chipotle, and The University of Alabama at Birmingham. Keeper partners with global OEMs and mobile operators to preload Keeper on smartphones and tablets. Learn more at https://keepersecurity.com.

Keeper was previously known as Keeper Security.

Keeper Customers

At&t, Wells Fargo, Disney, GM, Chase, Honeywell, Samsung, Dow

Archived Keeper Reviews (more than two years old)

Software Engineering Specialist and Remote Customer Service at jtel GmbH
I can just mark anything and it is automatically copied into the clipboard
  • "What I like the most is the fact that I can just mark anything and it is automatically copied into the clipboard."
  • "The organization of items needs improvement. For example, when I log onto the cloud version as well, everything is shown on my folder. It is hard to differentiate between files and documents in my list of items I have stored inside."

What is most valuable?

What needs improvement?

The organization of items needs improvement. For example, when I log onto the cloud version as well, everything is shown on my folder. It is hard to differentiate between files and documents in my list of items I have stored inside. For example, one day I wanted to connect a customer system via VPN. Everything was in a folder in Keeper, but it was shown on the folder of just one file. And when I selected it the content wasn't shown directly and I thought I couldn't find what I was looking for but it was inside this folder. It was selected but I didn't pick up on it and I thought it was just a file. We put it with the files inside. I thought the information the customer sent to me was not enough to connect to the system without a problem. I asked for help from my colleague and he just clicked on it and everything was open and everything I was looking for was there.

I have been using Keeper for over a year.

We are a small organization with around ten users.
Enterprise Password Managers
June 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about Keeper, Dashlane, LogMeIn and others in Enterprise Password Managers. Updated: June 2022.
610,518 professionals have used our research since 2012.

We previously used Git. The advantage of Keeper is that it is centralized in the cloud, but with Git everyone has to have a copy. And when you change something it is easy to forget to push it to the remote system. With Keeper, we can work quickly because everything is centralized and the only problem is when someone has no experience and they delete something it is deleted.

The initial setup is just one click. You just have to go to your web browser and download Keeper download. It is really easy.

What other advice do I have?

I would like to have the ability to export the content of Keeper so that you can have a backup copy so that when someone deletes something it would be possible to recover. Because when I change something in my view it is updated in every view. I would rate it a nine out of ten. It is software and software always has the ability to improve.
Paula Byrd - PeerSpot reviewer
IRS Registered e-File Provider / Tax Preparer & Consultant at Paula Byrd Tax Services
Data syncs across all your devices immediately

What is our primary use case?

It increases productivity, makes gathering data online more efficient, and keeps all the information you could possibly need (or want) at your fingertips! A must-have for anyone.

• The interface is easy to use
  • Files are easy to organize
  • Data syncs across all your devices immediately.

How has it helped my organization?

Increased efficiency and client's trust with financial account information and securely let's us store tax accounts and account login information. Having all that information at our fingertips makes working 100% remotely a breeze. No more resetting passwords!!

What is most valuable?

File organization with folders/subfolders. We save one folder for each client. This allows us to ensure the data security and easy to locate. Changing or updating information is effective to everyone immediately. No more having to inconvenience anyone!

What needs improvement?

• I would like the ability to change the theme colors to anything I choose and not be limited to preset themes.
  • Adding other preformatted fields that can be added to a record.
  • Having a client record or main folder that has other field types available (i.e. contact information, etc.)

Three to five years.

I have found zero faults to date. I believe it will be around for years to come

it fits everyone... every business... PERIOD

They are really quick and the understand the value if the data they are protecting

No. This is my first one

Setup and implementation was so easy

In house. It allowed for a brief one-on-one Q&As

At least 200% in time saving alone..

The money saved in time alone makes it a no-brainer

Yes. The self destruct feature sold me

What other advice do I have?

I coukd not do my job without this app!

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: I am a referral partner as well as a member of the Ambassador program
Enterprise Password Managers
June 2022
610,518 professionals have used our research since 2012.
it_user822570 - PeerSpot reviewer
Manager at a tech services company with 5,001-10,000 employees
User
It syncs with all devices and supports all platforms

What is our primary use case?

It is for personal and business tools that I use on my mobile device. It is working great with web and app components working on browser extensions, which makes my life much easier.

How has it helped my organization?

We need to change our password constantly and maintain it. This is an impossible task to do without a password management app.

What is most valuable?

It syncs with all devices and supports all platforms.

What needs improvement?

• API possible needs improvement. Although, this feature is for enterprises which need more then the usual usage.
  • It would be nice to see this great tool integrate with other tools out there.

The chat support is quick. I have never encountered any problems. On the contrary, they have been very helpful and kind.

it_user817596 - PeerSpot reviewer
M Developer at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
User
Stronger passwords are being used across the board in our organization

What is our primary use case?

This product keeps me from duplicating passwords and helps me to use stronger passwords.  I also love the functionality of KeeperFill.

How has it helped my organization?

• Stronger passwords are being used across the board in our organization.
  • It saves us from duplicating passwords for different accounts.

What is most valuable?

Cloud storage (access from anywhere) and KeeperFill are very handy. Plus, it saves me a lot of typing.

What needs improvement?

Possible offline access to passwords. Therefore, when internet access is unavailable, I can still access my vault.

Senior Technology Architect at Sprint
Auto login across platforms allows for no copying and pasting

What is most valuable?

Auto login across platforms allows for no copying and pasting.

What needs improvement?

Its aesthetic needs improvement.

No scalability issues.

The technical support has no experience.

It is mostly straightforward. Keyboard integration for auto login is complex on Android, but that is an OS issue.

Air lab tech at a manufacturing company with 51-200 employees
I can access my passwords from any Internet connected device

What is our primary use case?

I use Keeper for my wife and my personal password storage. We can both access each other's passwords without needing to contact the other person.

How has it helped my organization?

I can manage any accounts or bills my wife may have. Since we share an account, I do not need to contact her for her passwords and vice versa.

What is most valuable?

I like Keeper's mobility and its accessibility. No matter where I am, or if I have my phone on me or not, I can access my passwords from any Internet connected device.

What needs improvement?

Maybe a sort of category organizer to help with organizing passwords for different things, such as banking, medical, shopping, and school.

Three to five years.
Director of Sales at a transportation company
The generator of complex passwords keeps me safe from being hacked
  • "It is very easy to install and setup."
  • "Support is very quick to respond, and they have fixed any issues that I have had."
  • "The generator of complex passwords keeps me safe from being hacked."
  • "I would add a category for personal documents or photos of ID cards."

What is our primary use case?

Primarily used to store everything from passwords and logins to credit cards and passports. It contains all the various additional answers to login questions along with PIN numbers. I also use it to store personal things that I frequently need to access such as a listing of medications.

How has it helped my organization?

This has greatly freed up what used to be required times in the office to access the various pieces of data and information needed to login to conduct business. No more waiting for a password reset or recovery by an administrator. With Keeper, I can access the information across just about any platform which really makes the product invaluable.

What is most valuable?

The automatic filling of usernames and passwords by the Keeper browser extensions has been one of my favorite features.

Another feature is the generator of complex passwords by Keeper. It keeps me safe from being hacked!

What needs improvement?

I am pretty pleased with the product as is.

There is not much more I would add other than perhaps a category for personal documents or photos of ID cards. I would not want to take away from the functionality of it as it exists today.

Less than one year.

No issues.

No issues.

They are very quick to respond, and they have fixed any issues that I have had.

It is very easy to install and setup.

In-house implementation.

Hard to know, but it has to be several times the expense of the product.

Real Estate Agent at a real estate/law firm

What is our primary use case?

I love Keeper! It keeps my passwords organized and safe. It is nice to be able to use my Touch ID and have access to all my passwords in one place.

How has it helped my organization?

My organization does not use Keeper. I have recommended Keeper to several of my coworkers, however, for their personal use.

What is most valuable?

I love how Keeper keeps my passwords so I am organized. I would be lost without it. I have cognitive issues and Keeper is a real lifesaver time and time again.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see a way to store files and photos in the next update. If it already does this, I have yet to explore it.

More than five years.
Ingeniero de Sistemas at a tech vendor
It has a double authentication factor increasing the security level
  • "It is very easy to use, intuitive, and cost effective."
  • "It has a secure password generator that incorporates random creation tools and good security practices, which allows for an easy, quick, organized update and sharing with a work team."
  • "It has a double authentication factor increasing the security level."
  • "​The installation and its use are very simple​."
  • "Needs to provide an API to be integrated with the information systems and offer secure file hosting service with sharing and editing capabilities."

What is our primary use case?

Keeper is a coil for securely storing passwords and access credential information. It is very easy to use, intuitive, and cost effective.

How has it helped my organization?

Keeper allows you to manage credentials in an organized way. It has a secure password generator that incorporates random creation tools and good security practices, which allows for an easy, quick, organized update and sharing with a work team.

What is most valuable?

Security: This is an important feature, since it has a double authentication factor increasing the security level.

Three to five years.

No, I used it and stayed with Keeper.

The installation and its use are very simple.

Its cost is relative to the value of the information stored in Keeper.

What other advice do I have?

In my opinion, it is a good service.

Operations Associate at a tech services company with 10,001+ employees
Helps to strengthen account protection by having different passwords for each account

What is our primary use case?

To share passwords with peers and team. Keeper makes it easier to share passwords and reduce time needed on a project due to ineffective communication.

How has it helped my organization?

Keeper can help to strengthen account protection by having different passwords for each account. This practices ultimately leads to better password management, unlike traditional methods (keep a notepad of passwords or send it by email).

What is most valuable?

Password sharing and SSO. These features almost become a necessity to make sure that company data is safe and reduce the possibility of data breach.

What needs improvement?

1. Customer service

2. UI/UX

3. KeeperFill on iOS

4. More exporting choice (e.g., PDF with password, etc.)

Less than one year.
Customer Service Representative at a tech services company with 10,001+ employees
A great way to create longer, more complex passwords
  • "Can create folders for specific types of information (i.e., work, personal, and school)."
  • "If you purchase the premium, then after the subscription expires, you cannot edit your passwords any longer, even if you could before you purchased the paid subscription."

How has it helped my organization?

If you have to constantly update passwords for work, or whatever, this is a great way to keep up with what your current password is. Also, it is a great way to create a long, complex password.

What is most valuable?

• Creates random, complex passwords.
  • Can create folders for specific types of information (i.e., work, personal, and school).
  • Can connect multiple devices to one single login.

Have not had to use it.

Have not had to use it.

Never used any other solution.

Initial setup is extremely easy.

Implemented myself.

Not applicable.

Just buy the yearly subscription.

Insurance Agent at a insurance company with 11-50 employees
  • "We can access our sign-ins and passwords on up to five devices per user. This means I can access a given site and my login and password for that site from my home and office computers as well as my phone and iPad."
  • "They could possibly add a pre-designed contact feature that would work similar to a cell phone contact feature."

How has it helped my organization?

I personally add fields and save contact phone numbers or agency codes which I now can access wherever I am. I used to have to wait until I got to the office to get a password or some key information. It has saved me trips. We have 16 people and we are in 100% agreement regarding the value of this product.

What is most valuable?

We can access our sign-ins and passwords on up to five devices per user. This means I can access a given site and my login and password for that site from my home and office computers as well as my phone and iPad. We can share passwords and when one of us updates a password it changes for everyone. We can verify the security level and have the system randomly assign and store passwords. There is a high level of security protection.

What needs improvement?

I am very satisfied with the current features. They could possibly add a pre-designed contact feature that would work similar to a cell phone contact feature. The information that I need along with the web address and the passwords is often the phone and ext., account number, company codes, etc. There could also be a place to organize critical information like attorney, doctor, CPA, etc. I think this because I see a tremendous advantage to giving my password and sign in to a family member.

An interesting advantage I saw to this product is that if I were no longer here all those passwords are there in one place for my family to find as well as myself. Pre-designed fields would be helpful in organizing critical information. And I like that information in a vault. It would be handy if I had the other there too. All that said there are ways to creatively make this happen with the storage space and adding fields.

very good

I came across this personally and tested it. It was tremendous for us. We had notes, notebooks, and Outlook storing our passwords. Technical people had logins to different functions of our systems and they were the only ones who knew them. Some of us shared passwords for common sites and when we changed a password everyone had to notified sometimes by email (not good), and I would be at home and need a password that was at work or vice versa. We had HIPPA laws and were very concerned about knowing that in any given situation from cleaning people to customers present when we left our desks that this information was secure. I looked no further because this took care of all those issues for a reasonable price. Easy to have, and easy to use.

This was the first we used

not hard at all

There is tremendous benefit to knowing that only people who should be able to access passwords have access. Time savings is enormous because all of our passwords are with us wherever we are.

What other advice do I have?

Yes, do it. The ability to randomly assign passwords that are difficult and to save them eliminates using a common password for all sites. It is great to be able to choose a length that is appropriate for the site you are on by simply sliding a bar to choose the length of the randomly assigned password that works.

A multi-platform tool which generates numerous passwords and has well-prepared extensions for all the major web browsers
  • "Available for Windows platforms and also Mac OS and Linux systems."
  • "The user experience and the mobile app could be improved."

How has it helped my organization?

The solution makes my work faster and a lot safer.

What is most valuable?

Valuable features for us include:

• Available for Windows platforms and also Mac OS and Linux systems.
  • Well-prepared extensions for all major web browsers, such as Firefox, Chrome, Opera, etc.
  • Grouping of passwords into folders with one account for work use and another one for home use.
  • Generates new passwords for you.

What needs improvement?

The user experience and the mobile app could be improved.

We did not encounter any issues with stability.

We did not encounter any issues with scalability. I have saved more than 200 passwords.

I have never used the customer service.

I have never used the technical support.

We were using KeePass, but we changed because of a lack of web browser extensions.

The setup was easy.

It is hard to tell with regard to ROI. It's all about time needed to find and fill passwords all day long. I think that amounts to about 30 minutes a week in saved time.

Choose the family option. It is the best option for the price.

I did not evaluate any alternative solutions.

Video Network Engineer II at a tech services company
A great password manager + solution for any business and personal use
  • "Enables IT department to force very complex passwords for certain users."
  • "Ability to store 'files' from IOS & Android devices. You can store pics from these devices currently. Most file formats can be uploaded from PC's/Macs"

How has it helped my organization?

-Ability to store and share certain user ID's & passwords with specific people or groups depending on need to know.

-If a password or ID is forgotten, it's easy to lookup.

-Enables IT department to force very complex passwords for certain users.

-Keeper makes it simple to create complex passwords.

What is most valuable?

-Ease of use and simple graphic interface.

-Strong security with AES 256 encryption, dual factor authentication,password to access keeper is encrypted and not keys are not held by Keeper, 100,000 PBKDF2 iterations.

-Simple to sync between all compatible devices and backups take only a couple seconds.

-Browser extensions available for Firefox, Chrome, and now IE.

-Fingerprint login available on certain IOS devices.

What needs improvement?

-Ability to store 'files' from IOS & Android devices. You can store pics from these devices currently. Most file formats can be uploaded from PC's/Macs

-Not an area for improvement per se, but to continue being on top of the latest security available and any vulnerabilities that may arise.

No, not in business or with personal use. Never have lost any data stored with Keeper. Any questions or issues are usually found answered on Keepers very informative website or by contacting customer service.

-The vast majority of the time excellent, but sometimes on weekends it could be better. I've been told that's been improving and customer support is routinely being educated.

-Great. Very quick to respond and will escalate if need be.

-I've always used Keeper myself. The organization was using some in house designed product.

-Easy straight forward setup. Much easier then other software rollouts. The basic instructions are simple with helpful info on the website. You can then tailor it to your specific requirements from there.

-In house with Keeper available at anytime.

-HIGH! I'm not sure in terms of funds. It's definitely saved a lot of man hours and convenience. The added security factor is the most improved and important Many variables vastly improved.

-It's definitely worth it and affordable. Their sales team can definitely help scale your needs on licensing and provide pricing options.

-Before the 'in house' software, Lastpass and a few others were looked at. Lastpass had recently been hacked for the second time, so everyone was wary about using LP. Keeper had not been hacked and still hasn't been to this day. They also pay for a 3rd party audit, which at the time the competition wasn't doing. Not sure if that's the case now. Those factors definitely helped sway the decision towards Keeper.

What other advice do I have?

Keeper is rock solid for business and personal use. I don't know what I'd/we do without it. Top notch software and support.

Lead Software Developer / Team Leader at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
Only one single password should be remembered. Works on all my devices.
  • "Possibility to login using the fingerprint sensor on Android/iPhone."
  • "Rearranging folders via drag/drop functionality would be very helpful."

How has it helped my organization?

I use Keeper as my work and personal passwords storage. It's my personal decision and I also recommended it to my colleagues. It is very handy to operate with passwords that need to be changed regularly because of the embedded password generator. It's very easy to use and perfect for work and personal needs.

What is most valuable?

Only one single password should be remembered. Works on all my devices: Windows, Android, iOS and has integration with web browsers. Easy to use interface (folders, attachments), possibility to generate password with different levels of security (numbers, symbols, length).

Possibility to login using the fingerprint sensor on Android/iPhone.

What needs improvement?

Rearranging folders via drag/drop functionality would be very helpful.

Nope, works fine.

Nope, very easily supports a lot of records and helpful for family sharing.

Very reliable and friendly.

Did not have a chance to communicate with, solution works pretty stable for me.

Tried several others, but missed synchronization between different devices and integrations with browsers.

Everything is pretty clear and easy to install.

Directly from Keeper Security.

Instantly

Pricing might be a little less, but with promo codes and family plan - best offer

Several, do not remember names

it_user664536 - PeerSpot reviewer
User at a tech company with 51-200 employees
The ​Chrome extension and app are valuable.

How has it helped my organization?

Much more efficiently because less time is spent remembering/resetting passwords

What is most valuable?

Chrome extension and app.

What needs improvement?

Search functions are sometimes weird.

I have not encountered any stability issues.

I have not encountered any scalability issues.

I have not experienced customer service yet.

I have not experienced technical support yet.

I did not previously use a different solution.

Initial setup was straightforward: create account, and the rest was extremely user-friendly.

An in-house team implemented it.

We use the free version, so ROI is very high.

Free works unless the paid is absolutely necessary.

Before choosing this product, we did not evaluate other options.

Spiritual Director (Graduate Certificate) at a religious institution
I can have unique, complex passwords which sync between my phone, tablet, and laptop.
  • "i have only one password to remember, which is the one to get me into Keeper."

What is most valuable?

I love the ease with which I can have hundreds of unique, complex passwords which sync between my phone, tablet, and laptop. I have only one password to remember, which is the one to get me into Keeper. Everything else provides top-notch security for my personal and professional work.

How has it helped my organization?

Having the unique passwords has provided an additional level of cyber security for my home, business, and, personal life. It is efficient and private. This is a vast improvement over my old process of writing them down in a little notebook and repeating too many of the passwords!

What needs improvement?

I don't have recommendations for improvements. It works for me.

No deployment issues at all. It is intuitive and simple to set up. I spent about three hours one afternoon typing in or recreating my established passwords. I have since added hundreds more.

Keeper doesn't crash and hasn't failed in several years of my using it.

No scalability issues at all.

I have not needed to use customer service. The product just works.

I have had no need to contact technical support.

Keeper is the only password security platform I have used and I have no incentive to try another.

The initial setup was straightforward. It took about three hours to put in the passwords I had. In several cases, I changed them to better passwords. It was a great use of three hours!

Pricing is perfectly manageable, even when I added the family plan. It is well worth the cost, compared to ID theft or other cyber invasions!

Adminsitrative Team Support, North America Operations Team at a non-tech company with 10,001+ employees
    For Android, you have fingerprint sign-on.

What is most valuable?

Many great features, but these are my fave: Amazing Chrome plug-in; phone and desktop access; roll the dice to create encrypted password; for Android, you have fingerprint sign-on; ability to attach files to any entry; family sharing.

How has it helped my organization?

I do a lot of account access to many different systems both at work and in my personal life. Keeper makes my sign-on a simple process. No more writing down passwords in unsafe habits.

What needs improvement?

Keeper works like a champ as a password manager. Other than that, I cannot provide feedback on improvements.

I've used Keeper for two years now.

No issues on deployment.

No scalability issues.

Customer service is great. I had an issue with membership and they cleared it up immediately.

Technical support is excellent.

I used Dashlane.

It was an easy setup. It did take a long time to add all my information. Once that was complete, my life got easier.

I think this is well priced.

Before choosing this product, we also evaluated Dashlane. I found Keeper more user-friendly.

reviewer668895 - PeerSpot reviewer
    IAM Consultant at a engineering company with 1-10 employees
    User
    The security architecture and account transfer features are a couple of the most valuable features.
    • "Keeper Bridge."
    • "Ability to set up password profiles that can predefine custom fields and password complexity."

How has it helped my organization?

Users can now use unique strong passwords with out worrying about memorizing them.

What is most valuable?

• Security Architecture
    • Account Transfer
    • Keeper SSO Connect
    • Keeper Bridge

What needs improvement?

• Ability to set up password profiles that can predefine custom fields and password complexity.

We have never encountered any stability issues.

We have not encountered any scalability issues.

Customer service is 10/10.

Technical support is 10/10.

We previously used LastPass. It was getting cumbersome, costly, and riddled with security concerns.

Initial setup was straightforward.

Keeper Support implemented it.

It lowers the risk for password management.

The more users, the better the price. Always opt for the live support.

Before choosing this product, we also evaluated LastPass, Dashlane, and Zoho.

What other advice do I have?

It is the best product we recommend to our clients. Get Keeper!

reviewer626313 - PeerSpot reviewer
    Parts and Logistics Manager at a manufacturing company
    It can save additional fields like security questions and notes.

What is most valuable?

• Password Generator
    • Ease of use
    • Multi-platform
    • 24/7 support
    • Affordability

How has it helped my organization?

It provides a simple way to share new passwords for the various sites we work with; no need to write down passwords in a notebook for safekeeping!

What needs improvement?

I have not encountered any problems or areas that need improvement at this time.

I have used it for more than five years.

I have not encountered any deployment issues.

I have not encountered any stability issues.

I have not encountered any scalability issues.

Customer service is fantastic. They are very responsive to my needs. You get a response within minutes when there is a concern.

Technical support is also fantastic. They are very responsive to questions.

I have not used any other platform, but have talked to others who use other password managers, and I like the features of Keeper more.

It is very simple to use and set up each password.

An in-house team implemented it.

Keeper pays for itself. It's invaluable to our company.

It's affordable and offers various plans to meet individual needs.

I looked at LastPass.

What other advice do I have?

I use Keeper every day, all day long for personal and business use to store and remember more than 100 passwords for the various websites I work on and manage. My co-workers and I share passwords and keep each other updated on password changes using Keeper. I can seamlessly move from my computer to my phone when on-the-go as well using my Keeper Android App. Generating passwords is simple. You just click the icon to create. I have control over how long Keeper keeps me logged into the computer I am using as well, that way I can change it if I am using a computer that is not my own. I also love that I am able to save additional fields like security questions and notes. Remembering just one password is a must for me!

IT Consultant at a healthcare company
    Password sharing with team members.

What is most valuable?

Password sharing with team members.

How has it helped my organization?

• No longer chasing passwords for one of the one thousand things I need them for.
    • Centralized storage.

What needs improvement?

Being able to import from other password managers directly.

3 Years.

Nope, very simple.

Nope.

Nope.

Excellent, had an issue early on with access permissions and they fixed it quick like champs.

Excellent.

Previously it was just Excel, very painful.

Easy to set up in less than 10 minutes.

In house team.

Instantly.

Pricing is reasonable, worth forking money out for.

KeePass.

Senior Business Development Representative at a insurance company with 1,001-5,000 employees
    ​Strong password creator and easy to use interface.

What is most valuable?

• Strong password creator
    • Two factor authentication
      Cross platform functionality
    • Easy to use interface

How has it helped my organization?

We are more organized and know that our data is protected.

What needs improvement?

Export functionality.

4+ years

Responsive.

Local password management.

Straightforward.

I handled it.

Priceless.

1password, Dashlane, LastPass.

CT Technologist at a healthcare company
    It keeps passwords and logins organized and secure.

What is most valuable?

It is very easy to use.

How has it helped my organization?

Keeper helped me stay organized by not having to write down passwords and/or logins every time I created a new login or password. I do not have to write the information in a book or binder that could be easily viewed by anyone else, friend or foe. I don't have to keep up with a physical copy of passwords and logins which is highly more secure for me and my family. All my logins are now stored in the cloud in alphabetical order of the site or category that I listed it under which is a HUGE time saver for me. I don't have to look through several physical pages as I once did when the information was kept in a binder. Also, since Keeper backs up my information automatically, I know the information is securely stored away safely and only I or people I authorize with the passcode has access to all this valuable information. It is a life saver for me.

What needs improvement?

Lower the price.

No deployment issues.

No scalability issues.

I have never had to contact customer service.

I have never had to contact technical support.

I did not previously use a different solution.

Before choosing this product, I did not evaluate other options.

Senior Fellow at a international affairs institute
    The Chrome browser plug-in and Android app are efficient.

Valuable Features

There are many, it creates really secure passwords and I only have to remember one. Also, it has a very good plug in for my browser (Chrome) and also syncs to my phone (Android) so it is very efficient.

Improvements to My Organization

It is simply very efficient and easy to use. Saves time and frustration.

Room for Improvement

I don't really think the Vault is much use to me. It is included in my package that I pay for - but I never use it. I find services like Dropbox much more useful as it has the automatic sync. I think Keeper is most useful for its primary function - password management - which it does excellently and this shouldn't take away from that.

Use of Solution

2 years

Excellent

Top notch

Owner at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
    For us the two most important features are two-factor authentication and the ability to securely share document passwords amongst specific team members.

What is most valuable?

For us the two most important features are two-factor authentication and the ability to securely share document passwords (like Excel or Word) amongst specific team members. In the past, we had people writing these passwords down and storing them in an insecure manner.

How has it helped my organization?

Keeper makes it much easier for our employees to keep separate strong passwords for every application and website login. Easy usually equates to compliance. As an example, I have 148 unique strong passwords to applications and websites. There's absolutely no way I would be able to do that without Keeper.

What needs improvement?

At this point they have completed my list of enhancement requests and I don't have any requests for future versions. Password Policy Compliance is the single biggest area of improvement since we introduced Keeper Enterprise to our employees.

The biggest request we had was regarding the ability to see each user and how many of their passwords complied with Strong, Medium, and Weak standards. They also added some additional info that I find very useful. Here's what it looks like:

We've had no issues with deployment.

It's been a stable solution for us.

We've been able to scale as needed.

I haven't had a need to contact customer support.

A number of us had already been using the personal version, so moving to Enterprise was a no brainer.

As far as implementing the product -- it was extremely easy and we did it over the course of a week.

It was done in-house.

Download our free Enterprise Password Managers Report and find out what your peers are saying about Keeper, Dashlane, LogMeIn, and more!
    Updated: June 2022