IT Central Station is now PeerSpot: Here's why

IQMS Enterprise IQ OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

IQMS Enterprise IQ is #20 ranked solution in top ERP tools. PeerSpot users give IQMS Enterprise IQ an average rating of 8.0 out of 10. IQMS Enterprise IQ is most commonly compared to SAP ERP: IQMS Enterprise IQ vs SAP ERP. IQMS Enterprise IQ is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 55% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 20% of all views.

Download the ERP Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: July 2022

What is IQMS Enterprise IQ?
IQMS provides manufacturers with a reliable, real-time Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software developed especially for manufacturing processes. Whether you are a small, single plant manufacturer or a large multi-plant, global manufacturer, IQMS has a manufacturing-specific ERP solution to fit your needs. Due to the comprehensive nature of the system, the EnterpriseIQ ERP Software solution becomes the backbone for manufacturers to monitor, track, trace and communicate business and manufacturing activities and data throughout the supply chain faster than any other software on the market today. The scalable, modular architecture of EnterpriseIQ provides manufacturers the flexibility to take advantage of more advanced ERP software and manufacturing software features and functionality when needed.

IQMS Enterprise IQ was previously known as Enterprise IQ.

IQMS Enterprise IQ Customers
Poly-Cast, Custom Profile, Nicolet Plastics, Double H Plastics Inc., Network Plymers, Load Trail, Mar-Bal Inc., Donnelly, Steinwall Scientific, Nissen Chemitec America, Miniature Precision Components

IQMS Enterprise IQ Pricing Advice

What users are saying about IQMS Enterprise IQ pricing:
"We paid about 20% with the purchase order. Six months later, we paid another 20%, and then another 20% after another six months. We paid the remaining 40% after 18 months."

IQMS Enterprise IQ Reviews

Retired at Retired
Allows customization for production and has good sales, distribution, and quality management features
  • "This solution has all of the features you need: sales, distribution, supply chain. It has logistics and production management capabilities. It has so many modules, which were integrated using our expertise."
  • "Setup is very complex."

What is our primary use case?

This solution has all of the features you need: sales, distribution, supply chain. It has logistics and production management capabilities. It has so many modules, which were integrated using our expertise.

The solution is deployed on-prem. Our company has a standalone server.

What is most valuable?

Sales, distribution, and quality management are very good. It has to be customized for production. Even if the manufacturing is the same, the production methods make the solution different.

I used this solution for two years.

It's stable.

ERP
July 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about IQMS, SAP, Epicor and others in ERP. Updated: July 2022.
622,949 professionals have used our research since 2012.

The scalability is very good. That's why we went for this solution.

It's good, but it depends on the partnership. If you tell them all of your requirements at the start, it's very smooth sailing to implement.

Previously, we were using a very small ERP called Visual Udyog.

Visual Udyog is a very cheap solution. For a startup company, it's useful. It's not an elaborate ERP, but it gives at least 25% of what IQMS gives. It can give 25% or even close to 50% of what IQMS can give and at 10% of the cost.

Initially, for the first five years of the company, where it has only one million turnover or two million turnover, it is enough. Once you want to scale up, you have to go to SAP or IQMS.

I also worked with SAP. I would say that IQMS and SAP go hand-in-hand.

It was very complex, which is why it took us so long.

We used our own engineering team for deployment. If we hadn't used them, it would have been much more difficult. Deployment took 18 months and required eight people. They were all functional specialists.

Two guys are required for maintenance for booting issues, startup issues, or if some particular function is not working. The IT department is required for that.

My advice is if a consultant rolls out the solution, they need to first understand what the customer needs.

We have seen ROI for about four years.

We paid about 20% with the purchase order. Six months later, we paid another 20%, and then another 20% after another six months. We paid the remaining 40% after 18 months.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution 8 out of 10.