Coming October 25: PeerSpot Awards will be announced! Learn more

iland Secure Cloud Backup OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

iland Secure Cloud Backup is #30 ranked solution in top Cloud Backup tools. PeerSpot users give iland Secure Cloud Backup an average rating of 5.6 out of 10. iland Secure Cloud Backup is most commonly compared to Veeam Backup for Office 365: iland Secure Cloud Backup vs Veeam Backup for Office 365. iland Secure Cloud Backup is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 47% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 28% of all views.

Download the Cloud Backup Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2022

What is iland Secure Cloud Backup?

Whether it’s eliminating cumbersome tapes, or meeting long-term retention compliance requirements, iland’s Secure Cloud Backup integrated with Veeam Cloud Connect technology offers an easy and cost-effective cloud solution for your offsite backup and archiving needs. With direct integration and 100% compatibility with Veeam’s industry-leading Backup & Replication software, you can implement your next offsite backup strategy with the security and confidence backed by iland’s award-winning Secure Cloud platform.

iland Secure Cloud Backup Customers
bluestone, rentokil, BBA Aviation, gbe converge, navigator gas, omninet

iland Secure Cloud Backup Pricing Advice

What users are saying about iland Secure Cloud Backup pricing:
  • "iland is affordable."
  • "Billing practices for iLand are monthly. If you are a business and would like a yearly rate, good luck."
  • iland Secure Cloud Backup Reviews

Brian Lippold - PeerSpot reviewer
    Network Administrator at BROCKPORT CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
    Good deduplication, easy to scale, and has good support

What is our primary use case?

In iland, they utilize Veeam. Veeam is a big partner of iland, the two of them work together, using a different backup solution with iland, and with Veeam, you don't have to use iland for the cloud backup.

What is most valuable?

iland is excellent as far as the interface.

They do a great job at deduplication or compression.

What needs improvement?

They don't support a more current version of VMware.

iland Secure Cloud Backup is very scalable. If you ask them for more space, they provide you with the pricing, and they make the adjustments on their end.

We just recently went from 10 TB to 15 TB and they also do a great job of deduplication, because we were only using 10 TB, even though our SAN is 20TB, we were using 11 TB of it and we have some physical servers that were we are backing up.

Cloud Backup
    September 2022
    Find out what your peers are saying about iland, Veeam Software, AvePoint and others in Cloud Backup. Updated: September 2022.
    632,779 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Their technical support is very good. I have contacted them a couple of times and I have never had a bad experience with them. They are one of the better companies as far as their support.

I would rate them a nine out of ten.

iland is affordable.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate iland Secure Cloud Backup an eight out of ten.

Director of In at a educational organization with 1-10 employees
    User
    Does not offer annual licensing, hidden cancellation fees, and slow to release updates
    • "The service itself wasn't bad."
    • "The vendor needs to changes billing to work like every other business and stop charging people if they stop using your service."

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is offsite backups and recovery.

How has it helped my organization?

This product did not help our organization. Billing is monthly and who is looking for 12 POs per year per company? After explaining to the salesperson how a fiscal budget works and signing on for 12 months, they wanted me to pay for two months before the end of the 12 months. This is the moment I realized it was time to move on.

What is most valuable?

The service itself wasn't bad.

What needs improvement?

The vendor needs to changes billing to work like every other business and stop charging people if they stop using your service. This isn't a gym.

They were slow to update once Veeam had a new version out.

Besides odd billing practices, they also hide a cancellation clause in their contract. Read the fine print!

We have been using iland Secure Cloud Backup for two years.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution a three out of ten.

Download our free Cloud Backup Report and find out what your peers are saying about iland, Veeam Software, AvePoint, and more!
    Updated: September 2022