IDERA Uptime Infrastructure Monitor OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

IDERA Uptime Infrastructure Monitor is the #59 ranked solution in Infrastructure Monitoring tools and #72 ranked solution in best Network Monitoring Tools. PeerSpot users give IDERA Uptime Infrastructure Monitor an average rating of 8.0 out of 10. IDERA Uptime Infrastructure Monitor is most commonly compared to SolarWinds AppOptics: IDERA Uptime Infrastructure Monitor vs SolarWinds AppOptics. IDERA Uptime Infrastructure Monitor is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 55% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 27% of all views.

Download the Network Monitoring Software Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: January 2023

What is IDERA Uptime Infrastructure Monitor?

Uptime Infrastructure Monitor helps IT administrators to unify performance monitoring and optimization of IT infrastructure. Unlike its competition, it provides monitoring of a broad range of platforms and applications, ability to set service-level agreements, and support of both agent and agentless monitoring.

IDERA Uptime Infrastructure Monitor was previously known as IDERA UIM, uptime software up.time.

IDERA Uptime Infrastructure Monitor Customers

TeleComputing; Manitoba Hydro; Blevins Inc.; City of Malmö

IDERA Uptime Infrastructure Monitor Video

IDERA Uptime Infrastructure Monitor Pricing Advice

What users are saying about IDERA Uptime Infrastructure Monitor pricing:
"I'm based in Nigeria, and the conversion rate affects the pricing for IDERA Uptime Infrastructure Monitor, but globally, pricing is reasonable. I'm rating pricing for the solution seven on a scale of one to ten."

IDERA Uptime Infrastructure Monitor Reviews

Nafiu Garba - PeerSpot reviewer
Special Assistant to the Governor ICT COO at a tech services company with 201-500 employees
It offers different licensing types that allow you to extend the services to clients; it lets you look into device performance and optimization and helps apply best practices
  • "My organization can leverage IDERA Uptime Infrastructure Monitor to learn more about how clients perform because the solution lets you monitor and optimize devices and apply best practices."
  • "What I want to improve in IDERA Uptime Infrastructure Monitor is the community aspect, where IDERA would provide customers with updates on functionalities, what comes next, what IDERA Uptime Infrastructure Monitor upgrades would be released, etc. I also want the sustainability of IDERA Uptime Infrastructure Monitor to improve."

What is our primary use case?

We're using IDERA Uptime Infrastructure Monitor for infrastructure monitoring, particularly for monitoring devices, tools, systems, switches, routers, and servers.

What is most valuable?

What I like best about IDERA Uptime Infrastructure Monitor is that it offers different licensing types. Hence, it allows my organization to extend the services to clients and not just use the solution within the organization.

What needs improvement?

What I want to improve in IDERA Uptime Infrastructure Monitor is the community aspect, where IDERA would provide customers with updates on functionalities, what comes next, what IDERA Uptime Infrastructure Monitor upgrades would be released, etc.

It's my second year of using IDERA Uptime Infrastructure Monitor.

Network Monitoring Software
January 2023
Find out what your peers are saying about IDERA, Zabbix, SolarWinds and others in Network Monitoring Software. Updated: January 2023.
670,400 professionals have used our research since 2012.

IDERA Uptime Infrastructure Monitor is a stable solution.

My organization can scale IDERA Uptime Infrastructure Monitor when it has additional resources to target. When increasing the number of nodes, the organization typically lets IDERA know ahead of time, and IDERA would include the additional cost from scaling in the next payment.

You can scale the solution without problems. It's a seamless process, so I rate its scalability as nine out of ten.

Before my organization subscribed to IDERA Uptime Infrastructure Monitor, it had issues with the support, but after subscribing, the support team was always available.

If you're a first-timer and haven't subscribed to the solution, you might not necessarily get the support you require. However, once you subscribe, the IDERA support team will put in a lot of effort to provide you with the support you need.

Overall, I'm satisfied with the support, so I'm giving the IDERA Uptime Infrastructure Monitor team a seven out of ten.

How would you rate customer service and support?

Neutral

Initially, my organization had to get support for setting up IDERA Uptime Infrastructure Monitor because of some system technicalities. Afterward, it became easier to set it up because of more familiarity with how to do it.

The initial setup for IDERA Uptime Infrastructure Monitor took one hour, and overall, I'm rating the setup as eight out of ten.

I'm based in Nigeria, and the conversion rate affects the pricing for IDERA Uptime Infrastructure Monitor, but globally, pricing is reasonable. I'm rating pricing for the solution seven on a scale of one to ten.

We evaluated two open-source solutions, but I cannot recall their names. We went with IDERA Uptime Infrastructure Monitor because the open-source products weren't as stable.

What other advice do I have?

IDERA Uptime Infrastructure Monitor is deployed on the cloud, particularly on AWS and GCP.

My organization has around three hundred nodes and seven or eight IDERA Uptime Infrastructure Monitor users.

My rating for IDERA Uptime Infrastructure Monitor is eight out of ten.

Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Download our free Network Monitoring Software Report and find out what your peers are saying about IDERA, Zabbix, SolarWinds, and more!
Updated: January 2023