We changed our name from IT Central Station: Here's why

Genpact Cora SeQuence OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

What is Genpact Cora SeQuence?
Sequence is a BPMS (Business Process Management Software) solution. Its development environment provides an environment for designing forms, tasks, messages, system integration, and flow connections. Sequence processes are, by default, operated from within a Microsoft SharePoint site. Sequence supports integration with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services to enable managers to analyze performance and determine trends relating to KPIs and SLAs. In addition to integrating with Microsoft Office, SharePoint, and Dynamics products, it can be integrated with external systems through protocols such as web services, WCF. It also enables connection to enterprise applications such as SAP and Oracle. The product's architecture enables IT personnel to make changes to processes without taking them offline.

Genpact Cora SeQuence was previously known as Sequence BPM Suite, PNMsoft Sequence BPM Suite.

Download the Business Process Management (BPM) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: January 2022

Genpact Cora SeQuence Customers
South West Water, Atkins, Wolters Kluwer, Hazera Genetics, GeRAP, Aon Hewitt, Atos Origin, SwiftTrade
Genpact Cora SeQuence Video

Archived Genpact Cora SeQuence Reviews (more than two years old)

Consultant at a consultancy with 51-200 employees
Good reporting, a very good dashboard, and easy to set up

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for processes like preparing worksheets. It's essential to the human resource process like expenses and allowances.

What is most valuable?

The new reporting and the new dashboard features are really good.

What needs improvement?

The design of the interface, in general, could be improved. It could be a bit more user-friendly.

I've been using the solution for one year.

In general, it's stable if you have a good server but sometimes it crashes.

What is our primary use case?

What is most valuable?

The new reporting and the new dashboard features are really good.

What needs improvement?

I've been using the solution for one year.

In general, it's stable if you have a good server but sometimes it crashes.

The solution is scalable. I'm satisfied with the level of scalability they offer. Right now, we have about 100 users on it including administrators, integrators and general users.

Technical support is good. I did use the solution's support a few months ago. They helped me and gave me a quick answer.

We didn't previously use a different solution.

The initial setup is straightforward. The first time I did it, it took me a bit longer as I hadn't attempted a setup for the solution before. Now, I can deploy the solution in about a day.

I handled the implementation myself with the assistance of my team.

The pricing of the solution is okay.

I didn't evaluate other solutions, as it was the solution our enterprise decided we would use.

What other advice do I have?

We use the cloud deployment model.

I'd recommend the solution. It offers a good knowledge base. I'd rate it nine out of ten.

Prosthetics Quality Center Manager with 1,001-5,000 employees
It is a very stable and scalable product without downtime.
  • "It is very stable. There is no downtime."
  • "The setup and configuration is complex."

How has it helped my organization?

It's a one-way process which results in less back and forth work.

What is most valuable?

I find the flexibility most valuable. In addition, being able to connect and integrate with various systems, as well as being solution oriented is valuable to me, as well.

What needs improvement?

The areas that would benefit in improvement would be the training information, the white papers and useful tutorials as to how to build these typical solutions.

In addition, there should be more ability to control the visual aspects, mainly due to ability to control the user experience.

More than five years.

It is very stable. There is no downtime.

It is scalable. We have had no issues with scalability.

We were using Sharepoint before, and due to the Sharepoint solutions not being reliable  or secure, as well as Sharepoint having difficulty in data management, we decided to go elsewhere.

It's complex in nature to set up, but mainly due to the fact that it's possible to configure it to the exact way you want. If you don't know what you want, then it will make the setup and configuration complex.

What other advice do I have?

I suggest that before you purchase a solution, you understand their business well, and before selecting a supplier to understand what they are targeting. Too many companies go into this  with complex procedures and processes,not understanding it and trying to model it as it goes. So, in the end, they end up with a solution that it is not what they aimed for in the beginning.

Download our free Business Process Management (BPM) Report and find out what your peers are saying about Genpact, Bizagi, Appian, and more!