ESET Endpoint Security OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

ESET Endpoint Security is the #14 ranked solution in endpoint security software. PeerSpot users give ESET Endpoint Security an average rating of 8.4 out of 10. ESET Endpoint Security is most commonly compared to Microsoft Defender for Endpoint: ESET Endpoint Security vs Microsoft Defender for Endpoint. ESET Endpoint Security is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 42% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a comms service provider, accounting for 25% of all views.
ESET Endpoint Security Buyer's Guide

Download the ESET Endpoint Security Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: December 2022

What is ESET Endpoint Security?

ESET Endpoint Security is a comprehensive multilayered solution, combining machine learning and human expertise to deliver the ultimate in protection. The solution is deployed on endpoint devices to prevent file-based malware attacks, detect malicious activity, and provide the investigation and remediation capabilities needed to respond to dynamic security incidents and alerts.

The technology, which is based in 30+ years of research and innovation, is constantly adjusting and changing to provide the best balance of detection, low false positives and performance.

ESET endpoint protection products support all OSes including Windows, macOS, Linux and Android.

ESET Endpoint Security was previously known as Smart Security.

ESET Endpoint Security Customers

ERSTE Group Bank, Miller Solutions, Wesleyan University, The Hospital Center of Luxembourg, Deer Valley USD, SPAR, Industrial Federal Credit Union, Honda, City Hall of Palmela, Hays CISD, Lester B Pearson School Board

ESET Endpoint Security Pricing Advice

What users are saying about ESET Endpoint Security pricing:
  • "I pay about $100 a year, so it's really cheap. I'm sure that if I need something else beyond more technical support, I'll need to pay more."
  • "It is not expensive, but it is also not inexpensive."
  • "I'd have to look through my records, however, we paid maybe $600 to $1000 for this product."
  • ESET Endpoint Security Reviews

Gustavo-Lira - PeerSpot reviewer
    Senior Technical Consultant at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
    Good at detecting potentially dangerous websites, but the alerts can be confusing at times
    • "The most valuable thing for me is that when I'm using the internet and I reach some site that isn't so secure, or isn't recommended because they don't have a good reputation, ESET will notify me."
    • "Sometimes, ESET sends alerts within my own network that cause confusion. That is, it might warn about contamination, or that the VM has crashed, but it doesn't go further than that. It just shows me the alert and sometimes I am not sure what to do about it."

What is our primary use case?

I work as an external consultant for a consulting and teaching company with around 50 employees. We teach courses and do examinations for customers that want to become certified once they complete the courses. In fact, I'm more than an external consultant yet I'm paid differently to a standard employee, and I'm using my whole technology infrastructure here.

I use ESET Endpoint Security on-premises at home because everyone is working from home now and no one has worked in the office for more than a year. For general security, I use the built-in Microsoft firewall and the services offered by ESET. And that's all, because I don't have servers.

ESET Endpoint Security is included on every machine that I have at home, including my wife's, my son's, and my daughters', because we're exposed to the internet. I also have routers which have some functions as a firewall, so that nobody comes into the network uninvited, and I have passwords for every access point.

I have 10 licenses in total, because I also use ESET Endpoint Security on the smartphones and some tablets as well. And in terms of maintenance, I'm the only one in charge of these networks and devices.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable thing for me is that when I'm using the internet and I reach some site that isn't so secure, or isn't recommended because they don't have a good reputation, ESET will notify me. Many times I will decide to just accept ESET's advice and I will stop visiting that website. In some very rare cases, I go through to the site anyway because I already know that it's secure.

What needs improvement?

Regarding email security, I would like something more when it comes to preventing phishing attacks. With some of the emails I've received, I have found things that made me refuse to open them, but ESET does not seem to notice. I think that I should be better advised of problematic situations concerning potential phishing emails.

In general, I also think that there could be more in the way of advanced threat detection, for identifying advanced malware and the like. Having an extra service that could detect more advanced malware than typical antivirus software does may be very expensive to have on my entire premises, but I would consider it.

Then, when it comes to the smart TV and the printer, I can't really figure out what's happening when there's a problem. For example, it's difficult to find out whether the appliance has been attacked or not, and it's not so easy to see what is actually going on in the case of a malicious situation.

I've been using ESET Endpoint Security for four years now.

ESET Endpoint Security
    December 2022
    Learn what your peers think about ESET Endpoint Security. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: December 2022.
    655,711 professionals have used our research since 2012.

My impression of stability is good. It's a stable product and it's not very obstructive. I have used other software like ESET Endpoint Security and it was impossible to work because the machine kept filling up with files that they were trying to send back to their company.

I don't have a need to implement ESET Endpoint Security for more than 10 machines, so I don't know how they would handle a higher volume. I'm not sure how I could automate that, in terms of how to download the new versions, and all the security signatures, etc. I assume it can be done, but I have no idea.

I haven't spoken with ESET technical support yet because I've never had a reason to.

I have previously used the antivirus software from both McAfee and Norton. In fact, my technical support consultant has been recommending that I go back to Norton, and I'm not against the idea, but I would need to have a better comparison to make the switch.

The setup was simple. I set it up manually by installing it on every machine I have. So it was not an automatic process, but it is straightforward enough. It took only 10 minutes per machine.

Where I had a problem was with the smart TVs. It was supposed to function there, but on the HiSense TV I got stuck because I think that the operating system is not the correct version for it to work.

I pay about $100 a year, so it's really cheap. I'm sure that if I need something else beyond more technical support, I'll need to pay more.

In the past year I have evaluated Norton, but as I told my technical support consultant, I don't have enough information to make a change. I'm glad to have what I have, even though I know it could be better.

What other advice do I have?

I have recommended ESET Endpoint Security to friends and colleagues already. As a technical person, I would recommend it based on its performance and the way in which it does not block you or get in the way when doing work. Although it could do more with preventing phishing, it catches most other problems.

The solution is very good for what it is sold as, which is not necessarily a complete solution for security. And I would say that I got what I paid for.

I would rate ESET Endpoint Security a seven out of ten.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Other (consultant)
    Network / Systems Administrator at a logistics company with 201-500 employees
    Good management and threat protection but needs features for users working outside the network
    • "The ability to push policies and also to restrict an installation or to restrict any form of threat within the policy has been quite useful."
    • "In terms of what is lacking in ESET, it really would need more features for the users when they are working outside of the corporate network."

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for the endpoint and server solutions.

What is most valuable?

The solution's most valuable aspect is essentially managing a solution. The ability to push policies and also to restrict an installation or to restrict any form of threat within the policy has been quite useful.

The threat protection is actually pretty good.

What needs improvement?

There was actually a feature that we were looking for but we realized that it was actually the version that we had. We had ESET Antivirus and there was another one that offers the content version, which wasn't available for us, however, they made it an upgrade to have that feature anyways. It would be nice if it was simply included.

In terms of what is lacking in ESET, it really would need more features for the users when they are working outside of the corporate network. That's a feature we actually have in force there. They have the ESET Cloud and the feature of the ESET Cloud, whereby the policies are actually pushed from the Cloud server anywhere they are. Where they are, the staff can read their information. However, currently, I have to push it to a spot on the corporate network, where they'll have a VPN to get back to the server. That is kind of bad. We actually want a hybrid, a mixed solution, whereby you have your policies locally but then, through a subscription with ESET, you can have those policies pushed to the Cloud. In the configuration, it would be ideal to have a primary location for them to go to.

That way, locally, once they are connected to this network, they can use our local server. We're on the network and it cannot detect the primary server. It actually uses the Cloud, which should be a second option within the configuration. Our policies that get replicated to the Cloud from on-premise would still need to play a significant role on the user's workstation.

If there's an incident or any malware detected on the endpoint when the user is remote when they are away from us if it could actually still use that router and report back to us and send the alerts back to the ESET Cloud, that would be great. That was one of the things we were looking for but we haven't found that.

With ESET deployment there is an appliance. It's a virtual appliance, a network appliance. We had some difficulties when I tried to get that virtual appliance to utilize our internal certificate authority. Try as we might, we didn't find any documentation. We couldn't find any help. I contacted the company and requested some documents that weren't really useful. We had to switch back to a Windows-based solution and then we were able to go ahead and use custom certificates. The problem is the documentation from ESET regarding custom certificates based on Windows. They need to clarify that

I've been using the solution for about three years or so.

The stability of the solution is okay, however, it depends on how you connect it. We haven't had any issues so far.

We don't have more than one core server. We don't really have large servers that we need to scale out. We don't have much need to scale.

We have about 150 to 200 people on the solution currently.

Technical support is pretty good, however, we had some issues with the certificates during the setup and they didn't help us too much in that instance. I'd give them a rating of four out of five stars simply due to that instance where they proved to be unhelpful and lacked proper documentation.

While this initial setup itself was easy, we did have issues dealing with custom Windows certificates and we just couldn't get any proper documentation out of ESET. It was a headache.

Apart from that challenge that we encountered, when we switched back to Windows it was okay. It didn't take a long time.

What other advice do I have?

We're using the latest version of the solution.

I don't know if it works, the Cloud solution. If it were just to migrate to ESET Cloud, I don't know if it would manage the internet traffic from the multiple clients on the server-side. I don't know if it's five years on a service agent that we need to install locally to control it and combine it.

Overall, I would rate the solution at a seven out of ten. There are a few functionalities that I wish we had, however, it's not a bad product.

ESET Endpoint Security
    December 2022
    655,711 professionals have used our research since 2012.
    Saddam Lateef - PeerSpot reviewer
    Information Security Admin at a retailer with 201-500 employees
    Lots of tools, great isolation capabilities, and responsive support
    • "If it detects ransomware or something, it can isolate that computer."
    • "It can be hard to set up if you need to customize it."

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for endpoint security.

What is most valuable?

It has a lot of tools. I need a tool to have some type of check when people connect to public WiFi. I was able to build some types of profiles and have ESET check the connection type. If there is weak encryption, it will not connect. That is cool. That wasn't available as a feature from Symantec. There's a lot of customization you can do with ESET. There is a lot you can do with it.

I would say the best feature that I like is the isolation. If it detects ransomware or something, it can isolate that computer. It disconnects it from the network.

The solution is stable.

It's scalable.

The technical support has been helpful and responsive.

What needs improvement?

I'm not the person who can suggest some improvements. I haven't covered all of  ESET as it is big. I haven't used it all. I'm just touching the surface of it and therefore can't tell how good it is.

So far, it's good. That said, I haven't looked at 50% of it.

It can be hard to set up if you need to customize it.

Maintenance can take a while.

I've been using the solution for two years.

The solution is very stable. There are no bugs or glitches and it doesn't crash or freeze. It's excellent.

The product can scale.

I've dealt with technical support for some type of onboarding. I had a question about the WiFi area. They took the time and explained it to me. I thought it was a feature request or something. They are responsive. They explain all the details and they suggest fixes and solutions for you. They're good.

We have used Symantec. My experience with Symantec is really limited. We switched over to ESET. We didn't have a lot of options with Symantec. For example, we wanted something with a lot more options.

The solution is in the middle of complex and simple. It's not very straightforward if you want some customization, for example. Therefore, it depends. Out of the box, it works great. However, we use IPsec, so the firewall needs people to remote in and remote out. We want to allow some type of traffic over the IPsec when people connect to remote. That said, that has to add some IPs and some policy sets.

There are some policy set modifications. You've got to know it. You've got to just look at it, however, it's easy enough to figure it out. If anyone has some security background, they will figure it out. It is not super complicated if you have a bit of knowledge.

The updates are now the problem. You need time with ESET for cleaning out PUAs and potentially unwanted applications. It gives alarms and there are so many alarms. When we first set it up I just tried to enable all the alarms for the unwanted applications, for things that looked suspicious. However, now there are a ton of alarms. In terms of maintenance, that will need time. However, that's just to clean up garbage applications from your endpoints. It's not really the ESET setup.

I have no idea what the exact pricing is.

What other advice do I have?

We're customers and end users.

The management is cloud-based. All the endpoints report to the cloud. However, we have hybrid people who work from home and people who work on-site. Everyone has ESET.

I'd rate the solution ten out of ten. It's great.

If people want to try ESET, I would say, "Go for it." I love it. It seems to have everything I wanted, and it does a good job. I didn't have any problems. There are basically no problems with it.

Manager at Kharys Entreprise
    Reseller
    Reasonably priced, good support, and quite light
    • "It can scale as well."
    • "When users renew licenses, they should offer a discount."

What is our primary use case?

This is a security solution and it is used to protect all of the client's systems. It is for data protection.

What is most valuable?

It's not using too much system capacity or memory. It's quite light. It's like there's nothing on the PC, yet it's working there behind the scenes.

From my side, the best thing is the support from ESET headquarters. When we have a problem in two hours or three hours, we find a solution via ESET.

It is stable.

It can scale as well.

The pricing is reasonable.

What needs improvement?

There is no such thing as a 100% secure system. That said, the main problems are coming from the users and how they use the system, including how they open emails, go to the internet, et cetera. Maybe if they have a firewall system paired with ESET, so there are not as many concerns around the security of the WAN, that would be better.

We hope that they can learn from and react to threats faster so that we are more protected in the future as new items arise. They need to update the system faster to ensure security is there in the case of new events.

When users renew licenses, they should offer a discount.

I've been dealing with the solution since 2016. I've used it for seven years now.

The solution is very stable. There are no bugs or glitches, and it doesn't crash or freeze.

We have two companies here we've contracted with. One is with 750 computers and another one is with 100 PCs.

The solution can scale.

The technical support is really good. they are helpful, fast, and responsive.

That said, sometimes, when we have a problem, we need a quick response, and they have many things to do on their side, so it can take two or three hours sometimes to get a reply from them.

How would you rate customer service and support?

Positive

It's quite simple to set up. People sometimes don't want to make much effort, however, technically, it's quite simple to implement the solution. They can do it themselves, yet we are always there, ready to install the solution.

How many people we need to deploy the solution depends. In the beginning, we can use one engineer to deploy the solution. However, it depends on the number of computers. If we install it on about ten PCs, for example, we can also handle the training for the local IT people who can then make the installation.

We do not normally handle the maintenance afterward. However, depending on the contract, we can assist with support. Usually, we have two engineers that can assist our clients if they need help.

We can install the solution for clients.

The ROI is high since using the product can avoid many problems. I'd rate the ROI five out of five.

The price is good when you compare it to other solutions. That said, when the client needs to renew the license for the next year, it is the same price. Maybe they can do a discount for renewing the license. That would make it more attractive.

The license is annual. Users can also choose to do a three-year license.

If a client needs extra features, we need to discuss locally so we understand how we can help the customer and how much it will cost.

I'd rate it four out of five in terms of affordability, with one point taken off for issues around renewing the license.

I've been looking into SentinelOne.

What other advice do I have?

I'm a reseller. We are selling, installing, and doing training for the users.

We deal with the latest version of the solution.

I'd rate the solution eight out of ten.

Najib AbouChedid - PeerSpot reviewer
    Director Of Information Technology at LibanPost
    Practical with a good antivirus but the pricing could be lowered
    • "We found the initial setup to be very straightforward."
    • "Probably, if they mix the EDR solution with the antivirus, they would have a better, more cost-effective, solution."

What is our primary use case?

We use the solution the same way we use Bitdefender. We used it more as well as a DLP solution, where we enabled this function on several endpoints as we had to mix it with other solutions. We've been using it as an antivirus and as a DLP solution.

What is most valuable?

In terms of central management, it was okay. It was very simple, it wasn't complicated.

The DLP is very useful.

The antivirus aspect is extremely effective.

We found the initial setup to be very straightforward.

What needs improvement?

I don't know how much it might need to get an improvement on, at this level. In terms of antivirus, we've been using the version that doesn't have an EDR. Probably, if they mix the EDR solution with the antivirus, they would have a better, more cost-effective, solution. The prices were a bit high.

We've been using the solution for the last three to five years.

We didn't face any major issues. It was stable enough to keep using for the past five years.

It was quite scalable. However, the on-prem version will require more memory and hardware. It requires an upgrade of the system every time we need to deploy or we need to update to a new version. It requires more memory, in terms of operation.

We've never dealt with technical support. We did all the internal maintenance and support in-house, and we did not use vendor support.

We also use Bitdefender.

Both were very practical for us. The DLP solution was very practical. It was centralized and we were able to push our configurations through the central management system. In terms of antivirus, it was a hundred percent efficient. We didn't have any issues. They are used to detect most of the viruses or spyware that are on the market.

I can't recall us using a different solution previously.

The implementation was straightforward. Of course, I'm trying to recall five years ago when we started deploying the solution if we had any major issues. However, I don't think so. It wasn't that complicated.

It was smooth. We had to remove the previous antivirus and deploy the new one.

I'd rate it a three out of five in terms of ease of deployment. The deployment did not take more than a month.

We handled everything in-house. We did not need the help of a consultant or integrator.

The price of the product is a bit high. I'd rate it a three out of five in terms of affordability. It's a bit high, however, not too much. We didn't have any costs beyond the standard licensing fee.

What other advice do I have?

I'm not sure which version of the solution we're using. Eventually, we were upgraded to the latest version. I don't recall the version number, however, we had the latest version.

Potential new users should do their internal homework and make sure they have a scalable system, based on the on-prem requirements. As of today, it is better to go for a cloud solution.

I'd rate the solution a seven out of ten.

AlexLibis - PeerSpot reviewer
    Owner/CEO at Mator
    Good API integration, user-friendly user interface, and easy installation
    • "The most valuable features of this solution are, of course, the IPS/IDS, Intrusion Prevention, Intrusion Detection, and Antivirus."
    • "The proactive feature is excellent, but I do not believe ESET will make any changes to this feature in the future."

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case of ESET Endpoint Security is the antivirus.

What is most valuable?

I believe I can find it in the most recent version in a sandbox. Network Security in a Sandbox It includes seven different tools, including network security, IPS/IDS, and ESET which is also valuable.

It is easy to use.

The user interface is very easy.

API integration is good.

They have an iteration tool that makes the API connection flawless.

What needs improvement?

I don't see changing EDR in the cloud's future. Tool for being proactive. The proactive feature is excellent, but I do not believe ESET will make any changes to this feature in the future. But, proactive is excellent.

I would like to see ESET include the Proactive feature. The process is killed by decision support. Unplug the endpoint book station from the network.

If you do not use Cynet, it must be added to ESET Endpoint.

I have worked with ESET Endpoint Security for five years.

I have a three-year service agreement with ESET to sell green. It's been three years, and I believe it's near the end of the year.

I have no issues with ESET; it's the workstation's ESET and Cynet. I believe are perfect solutions.

I am working with EDR, it's a full version. We have updated it to the latest version.

It is a central update, it's cloud maintenance.

Because I do not have any sensitive data, it is sufficient to use the public cloud.

ESET Endpoint Security is very stable.

All of the update releases are very established.

I would rate the stability a nine, or ten out of ten.

I have not experimented with scalability.

With servers, we have approximately 3, 000 users in my department. This includes the hardware and virtual servers.

We have no issues with the local technical support team that we use in Israel.

I would rate them a five out of five.

They are excellent.

They respond quickly and speak the language, which is beneficial.

I am working with a new Endpoint Security Company, and the name of the product is Cynet.

I am still working with Cynet.

Instead of Cynet, it is an EDR. It is now extended XDR. It is an extended response.

For Endpoint Security, I use both ESET and Cynet. However, unlike ESET, Cynet is a proactive tool. MDR is included. It is also paired with SOC.

One of the companies I oversee is one of the Mator company's branches, and they use Cisco Endpoint Security, which is a terrible tool when compared to ESET or Cynet.

The initial setup is very simple.

We require one person a few hours per month for maintenance.

I have about 3,000 endpoints and a three-person IT team.

I have purchased the full version.

I would rate the pricing a three out of five.

It is not expensive, but it is also not inexpensive. There is room for improvement, and the price could be lower.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate ESET Endpoint Security an eight out of ten.

Managing Director at SoftTechTraining.com
    It has regular updates, gives good feedback, and isn't as onerous as some products I've used
    • "ESET has regular updates, and it gives me good feedback. It's not too onerous like some of the products I've used in the past."
    • "ESET's updates are mostly manual. That's my biggest concern. I'd like it to be more automatic. I've had to download the new version and run it manually to install it. I've got several workstations like that right now."

How has it helped my organization?

One of my customers was attacked by ransomware twice. The first time, I was able to roll it back because the attackers seemed to be using an old version of ransomware. We were able to find the crack for it and unencrypted everything. It was amazing. During the second ransomware attack, we were watching it happen, so we shut it down. The key, of course, is backup. The backup was there, and we restored it.

What is most valuable?

It's hard to evaluate the effectiveness of antivirus stuff because you don't know if it's working well until something happens. ESET has regular updates, and it gives me good feedback. It's not too onerous like some of the products I've used in the past.

What needs improvement?

ESET's updates are mostly manual. That's my biggest concern. I'd like it to be more automatic. I've had to download the new version and run it manually to install it. I've got several workstations like that right now.

All security solutions seem to update automatically these days. I think there are good technical reasons for that.

At the customer's site where I deployed ESET most recently, there are about 20 to 25 workstations, and ESET is deployed individually on each.

As far as I know, everything's very stable.

I've gotten good support in Canada when I've needed it. But, interestingly enough, their distribution in Canada seems to have gotten confused a little bit. Support in Canada is well organized, but the product has evolved, and they've gone through some changes in their distribution. I haven't talked to them for about a year.

I was using Malwarebytes as a stopgap solution, but I'm sure they have a whole corporate strategy. I started using ESET initially because they had a centralized control tool. Maybe Malwarebytes has changed so it's managed in the cloud now. I haven't explored that or used a cloud version of the software.

Setting up ESET is reasonably complex but not onerous. It depends on who is installing it.
    I wouldn't expect any of my clients to deal with it, but I'll happily work through it. The installation process has evolved. I initially set it up using the central control function. In later versions, ESET's central tool was replaced. After I had installed that, I just used the individual ones.

We pay for an annual license that costs about $35 per workstation.

What other advice do I have?

I'd rate ESET eight out of 10. I think there's always room for improvement. However, I must admit that if I had to choose again and had the proper reviews, I might conceivably switch to a product based in North America. I've become quite sensitive to the political aspects of having offshore security software. That will probably be my most significant deciding factor if I change.

Most antivirus programs seem to be decent. We haven't seen any reports of solutions doing a lousy job in the marketplace. I suspect all the big ones only do an okay job. The truth is that the best defense against ransomware is simply backup.

Harold Shamanoh - PeerSpot reviewer
    IT Specialist at Amano Christian School
    Excellent protection with good tutorials and helpful documentation
    • "I like the integration; it lets you see the product installed on a particular computer."
    • "I've had a few other instances where the program stops running, and then you have to restore and reset it."

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for security reasons, including for protection against antiviruses.

What is most valuable?

The protection and security have been great.

There are good documentation and tutorial materials.

It's scalable.

What needs improvement?

Right now, the link between the Protect Server and the proxy features don't really work as intended.

If those features can be worked on, that would be very helpful.

A bit more remote access would be ideal.

I've been using the solution since about 2012.

Sometimes it is not running as well. When it actually doesn't work properly, then the whole process of reinstalling it is more or less a tedious task. If they could actually work on that and make it a lot better, that would be good.

The product is the only one I've ever known so far in terms of such deployment. I'm not comparing it with any other solutions. I love the control that it gives you on even on a large scale. When we deployed now to over 100 users and it worked well. For us, it is scalable.

Right now, we're up to 120 machines. It keeps increasing and therefore we will increase usage.

I don't really deal with support. I mostly do my own research. I've never had to engage with support with the access I have to tutorials and documentation.

I did not previously use a different solution.

It's a little bit complicated to set up. Even the deployment process for the endpoint that's deployed through GPO. Obviously, when you have the agent deployment is quite a challenge, so it just doesn't work as a straightforward deployment. You want the endpoint antivirus to be able to talk with the Protect Server. However, it's the deployment that's a bit of a challenge.

I'd rate it four out of five in terms of the ease of setup.

The deployment takes longer than we anticipated.

I just did the initial setup myself in-house.

I haven't witnessed an ROI.

I was put on an educational discount. I paid about $1000. I'd have to look through my records. However, we paid maybe $600 to $1000 for this product. I pay for the product every two years. There are no extra costs or fees beyond the licensing.

What other advice do I have?

I'd advise others to use the solution.

I'd rate the solution eight out of ten since I have yet to experience any intrusion.

Download our free ESET Endpoint Security Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.
    Updated: December 2022