BMC Atrium CMDB is a configuration management database. It's the core of the ITSM system. All changes, incidents, and problems must be related to an actual CI, which can be a network element, server, or cell. When you first install any of the ITSM systems, you start with installing the BMC Atrium CMDB and then you install all the ITM suites on top of the CMDB.
BMC Atrium CMDB is the #3 ranked solution in top Configuration Management Databases. PeerSpot users give BMC Atrium CMDB an average rating of 10.0 out of 10. BMC Atrium CMDB is most commonly compared to ServiceNow CMDB: BMC Atrium CMDB vs ServiceNow CMDB. BMC Atrium CMDB is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 73% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 20% of all views.
BMC Atrium CMDB OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication
BMC Atrium CMDB OverviewUNIXBusinessApplicationPrice:
What is BMC Atrium CMDB?
BMC Atrium CMDB 9 provides a complete, accurate, and up-to-date view of the people, technologies, and services that make up your business and IT environments. TheCMDB span your entire IT organization—including service support, mainframe, and cloud—to give you complete control over the service lifecycle.
- Increase efficiency and stability with a single source of reference for all your IT infrastructure and services.
- Reduce costs by automating tasks that previously required manual intervention.
- Minimize IT risks with better understanding of change dependencies.
- Operate services with clear insight into all parameters.
- Enable seamless integration between support and operations processes.
BMC Atrium CMDB was previously known as Atrium CMDB.
BMC Atrium CMDB Customers
BMC Atrium CMDB Video
BMC Atrium CMDB Reviews