Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus is the #9 ranked solution in top Network Detection and Response (NDR) tools and #25 ranked solution in EDR tools. PeerSpot users give Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus an average rating of 7.6 out of 10. Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus is most commonly compared to Trend Micro XDR: Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus vs Trend Micro XDR. Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 38% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a comms service provider, accounting for 29% of all views.

Download the EDR (Endpoint Detection and Response) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2022

What is Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus?

GravityZone Ultra Plus extends the endpoint-based threat detection capabilities of a traditional EDR by incorporating network incidents (XDR) to successfully counter advanced threats no matter where they emerge in the infrastructure: on the Endpoints, in the Network or in the Cloud.

Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus was previously known as GravityZone Ultra Plus.

Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus Customers
Archdiocese, Northstar, SeSa, W&W Informatik, Yamaha Motor Europe
Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus Video

Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus pricing:
  • "Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus is pretty average, meaning it's not cheaper, but it's pretty good. It has average pricing."
  • "We have purchased licenses for the use of Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus. The price of the solution is reasonable but could be better."
  • Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus Reviews

Saijeet Kalpoth - PeerSpot reviewer
    Regional Manager at Informa Solutions Pte Ltd
    Averagely priced, has a straightforward installation, and worth recommending to the mid-level market, but its performance needs improvement
    • "I find Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus to be a pretty good solution for the mid-level market, specifically for organizations with up to two hundred fifty users. I like that it is an averagely priced solution. It also has a straightforward installation that can be completed within three to five minutes. Its technical support is also good enough."
    • "The solution seems to be pretty amateur for an EDR solution, and it should be more in sync in terms of features, with solutions such as FireEye and SentinelOne."

What is our primary use case?

Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus is very similar to SentinelOne, for example, it protects against malware and other threats, but SentinelOne is for the enterprise market, while Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus is used for the mid-level market.

What is most valuable?

I find Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus to be a pretty good solution for the mid-level market, specifically for organizations with up to two hundred and fifty users. I like that it is an averagely priced solution. It also has a straightforward installation that can be completed within three to five minutes. Its technical support is also good enough.

What needs improvement?

At the moment, I haven't found any issues with Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus, because the customer base is not very high, so I didn't find anything yet. The company I'm in is also providing EMC, as the security settings are done based on customer requirements, so right now, I haven't found any issues.

What would make Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus better is for it to have good, easy, and straightforward administrative and troubleshooting functions that I've seen in other enterprise solutions such as SentinelOne, FireEye, and CrowdStrike. I have not observed these in Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus.

For example, in SentinelOne, I've tested it and in test scenarios, the solution detects a threat, then gives you the exact location of where the threat is, and which files are affected. Sophos also has that feature. I sell Sophos and I've seen that it works pretty well. It also detects threats and shows me the location, and which machines are affected. In Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus, I didn't see these happening. The solution seems to be pretty amateur for an EDR solution, and it should be more in sync in terms of features, with solutions such as FireEye and SentinelOne. If you go to any review site, you will find that Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus has much fewer reviews compared to SentinelOne and FireEye. Its performance could be better.

If Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus can be advertised better, for example, you can give it to the enterprise people so more people can give reviews about it that would help make its performance better.

We've been providing Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus for two or three years.

EDR (Endpoint Detection and Response)
    November 2022
    Find out what your peers are saying about Bitdefender, Kaspersky, Cynet and others in EDR (Endpoint Detection and Response). Updated: November 2022.
    654,658 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus is a stable solution, but out of one hundred percent, its stability is between seventy five to eighty percent.

Technical support for Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus is good enough.

Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus has a straightforward installation, both on-premises, and on-cloud deployments. Installing it for the clients doesn't take much time. It can take just three to five minutes to install. As the installation process was straightforward, we didn't need a big team to deploy Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus for the clients.

We implemented the solution in-house.

Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus is pretty average, meaning it's not cheaper, but it's pretty good. It has average pricing.

We're doing MSP for Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus, so licensing is taken care of by the distributor where it's being signed for. They give us a range of licenses, so whenever required, we just contact the distributor there, create the license number, and then we give it to the customers.

I evaluated SentinelOne, I would prefer it over Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus for the mid-levels, particularly only for two hundred and fifty users maximum. The solution is very good, and it's doing okay for the mid-level market.

I'm rating Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus six out of ten.

Mario Benquis - PeerSpot reviewer
    Gerente General at Infocorp Chile
    Simple implementation, highly stable, and excellent support

What is our primary use case?

We are using Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus for the threat protection and security of our network.

I have been using Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus for approximately six years.

Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus is highly stable.

I have found Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus to be scalable.

I rate the technical support of Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus a five out of five.

They are very good.

The initial setup of Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus is simple.

We have purchased licenses for the use of Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus. The price of the solution is reasonable but could be better.

What other advice do I have?

I rate Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus a nine out of ten.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: customer/partner
    Download our free EDR (Endpoint Detection and Response) Report and find out what your peers are saying about Bitdefender, Kaspersky, Cynet, and more!
    Updated: November 2022