Agiloft Service Desk Suite OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Download the Help Desk Software Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2022

What is Agiloft Service Desk Suite?

Top rated by analysts and users

Awarded “Best Overall Value” three years in a row by Info-Tech Research Group

What we can do for you

Workflow automation guides Help Desk technicians or Support Staff through your preferred processes, tracks performance and proactively escalates issues before they become problems.

Dashboards, reports, and charts show turnaround times, staff productivity and overdue tickets at a glance. So you can plan and respond effectively.

Eliminate errors and duplication of effort by integrating information used by multiple processes in a centralized repository.

With a 24/7 self-service portal, users are able to report issues or request services online. A dynamic knowledge base with FAQ, and full text search, provides answers to common issues.

Provide real-time service for critical issues and convert chat transcripts into tickets with one click. LogMeIn Rescue or Bomgar integration enables fast and effective remote support.

Improve staff productivity with easily customized home pages that allow IT staff to work the way they like and see the information most important to them.

Available via historical snapshots that display the entire record as it existed at any point in time and configurable audit logs.

Through configurable ticket assignment and escalation rules that alert you to blockages and proactively escalate issues when necessary.

With multi-language functionality and follow-the-sun case assignment that can be customized for the working hours of different teams.

“Agiloft is one of the most caring and responsive vendors that I have ever worked with”

— Dave Ross, Cal Poly

Get more information | Try it now | Request a demo

What Makes Us Different

• Built on an agile platform for rapid configuration of the most sophisticated requirements, without any coding.
  • Available both as a hosted cloud solution and as an in-house deployment.
  • Fully extensible, with 10+ out-of-the-box applications and the flexibility to map any custom business process.
  • One affordable price that includes all features and functionality. No hidden fees, no surprises.
Agiloft Service Desk Suite Customers

EMC, ArcaTech Systems, Idera Pharmaceuticals, RBC, Affinity Service Group, Atrenta, DCG systems, ENKI, Hopkins County Board of Education, MVTS Technologies

Agiloft Service Desk Suite Video

Archived Agiloft Service Desk Suite Reviews (more than two years old)

Matt Gibson - PeerSpot reviewer
Project Executive at GT Services LLC
  • "Our customer service and productivity have increased in quality and quantity since using this product."
  • "We have found the documentation a bit confusing at times. This area could use some improvement."

What is our primary use case?

We use this product to track projects and tasks associated with projects. It is a helpful product for cloud-based hosting and remotely accessing Windows Workstations.

How has it helped my organization?

Since using Agiloft enterprise software, we have been able to keep loose ends to a minimum on various projects spread out across the Pacific Northwest. Our customer service and productivity have increased in quality and quantity since using this product.

What is most valuable?

• The tracking feature has been the most helpful feature. It helps us keep track of projects, notes, and documents along with personnel and products.
  • Agiloft has customizable menus and processes.
  • It is very flexible and useful for a variety of different uses.

What needs improvement?

Help Desk Software
November 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about Agiloft, Zendesk, Atlassian and others in Help Desk Software. Updated: November 2022.
655,994 professionals have used our research since 2012.

More than five years.

Issues with stability are second to none. Agiloft is very reliable. We use it like it is locally installed on our PC.

We haven't had any scalability issues.

Agiloft has a great support team to help the process along. They are affordable, friendly, and knowledgeable. The tech support team acts like walking encyclopedias. They know databases and programming.

After all these years, we hardly need to speak to Agiloft anymore. However, they have great customer support. Every time we need something from them, they make our small troubles go away quickly.

We previously used IBM Tivoli but switched because it was expensive and difficult to customize.

Unlike the solutions that we used before, Agiloft was the easiest one for us to use. This is the main reason why we went with them.

It was an in-house setup with some tech support from Agiloft.

This product paid for itself within the first six months of use. It took us a few months to get into it fully. After about six months, we started making a return on our investment at more than 300%.

Agiloft has by far the best entry point for both cost and learning curve.

We looked into Salesforce, Microsoft SQL, and ManageEngine.

What other advice do I have?

Agiloft is a good fit for small and big companies. We are a small company, and their support to us has been terrific so far. Other reviews suggest other companies feel the same about them.

I love this company and their product.

Matt Gibson - PeerSpot reviewer
Matt GibsonProject Executive at GT Services LLC

We are planning to purchase the enterprise package and load it in house on our servers.
This will be a test of our skills, and a test of the stability of the systems.

Sales and Marketing with 51-200 employees
It's customizable, can be developed easily, and free, but only up to a certain number of users.

How has it helped my organization?

This product has provided us with a tool to perform a successful trial with our customer and receive their stamp of approval to move beyond the trial phase. Because this product is infinitely customizable and easily developed, we are using it for other applications.

60 days

None

This is actually interesting. Their model is that the software is basically free, to a point based on number of users. We developed a functioning product and it ran on their test server without a hiccup.

For our application, the product has scaled perfectly.

Excellent. They provide free support for 30 days for free software! Seriously.

Excellent

We tried (and paid for) the Interneer (Intellect) BPM solution. We experienced too many problems which challenged our confidence in the product to move forward. Even after we paid for it, we felt that we would be better off abandoning the Intellect product and going with another solution.

We developed it ourselves in-house. In 2 weeks, we had a usable solution.

This is a great question because this is an area of diversity. Due to the nature of BPM, the workflow and processes will change and improve over time which will require modifications to the software. For this reason, it makes sense to be able to do it in-house. I would recommend that you try either the Agiloft product or the BonitaSoft product because you can develop them without a fee to a point to see if it is right for you. The product that we paid for upfront, the Interneer (Intellect) solution, doesn't seem to have the same capabilities or latest technology look and feel as the free version.

Intellect, BonitaSoft