We changed our name from IT Central Station: Here's why

AgilePoint OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

AgilePoint is #15 ranked solution in top Low-Code Development Platforms, #20 ranked solution in top Rapid Application Development Software, and #21 ranked solution in BPM Software. PeerSpot users give AgilePoint an average rating of 8 out of 10. AgilePoint is most commonly compared to Microsoft PowerApps: AgilePoint vs Microsoft PowerApps. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 28% of all views.
What is AgilePoint?

AgilePoint NX is a top-five low-code platform that empowers you to quickly build anything from simple eforms and workflows to complex, multi-tenant SaaS apps, IoT apps, and composite LOB systems without writing code and at a price almost any enterprise can afford.

Download the Business Process Management (BPM) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: January 2022

AgilePoint Customers

Caja Laboral, Elbit Systems, Daisy Brand

AgilePoint Video

AgilePoint Pricing Advice

What users are saying about AgilePoint pricing:
  • "I believe the pricing has changed recently. We had purchased one license per server, and it was about $2,000. It was a one-time payment. It's possible that they have recently implemented a new cost structure and now have yearly subscriptions."
  • "I think the price is reasonable."
  • AgilePoint Reviews

Knowledge Management & BPM Department Manager at a tech company with 1,001-5,000 employees
    Excellent workflow with good stability and good forms
    • "The solution's workflows are its most useful feature."
    • "The solution should be able to support Docker. This would help make scalability easier."

What is our primary use case?

Anytime companies need any solution with workflow, they can base it on AgilePoint, because AgilePoint allows companies to design and implement workflows very fast using the system's interface.

What is most valuable?

The solution's workflows are its most useful feature.

The solution has very good forms.

What needs improvement?

The user interface and the client portal need to be improved in order to make the solution much better. I would like to see customer portals that are more open. Currently, it's very, very closed. You can't change anything or customize it for your customers. You can't change the web files that you see there, for example.

Technical support is very slow to respond and they need to be quicker in getting back to clients when problems arise.

I've been using the solution for about half a year or so.

It's a very stable system in every way except in terms of the communication with other products. There sometimes are issues with the Active Directory connectivity and things like that. However, overall, it's a very stable system.

The scalability is okay, however, it doesn't support Docker. It's okay, but it could be improved.

We have been in contact with our local support team, and they have been okay. As far as I know, the main support team of the product itself is okay as well. However, they have a long response time. Typically it takes a couple of days for anyone to get back to us. It's an issue.

I was involved in the solution from the start of the project and then worked as a solution architect. From designing the project up until the end of the deployment and the delivery of the project, I was involved.

The solution's initial setup is very straightforward. It's quite simple.

Installation and the total deployment took about a week or two. The workflows, however, could take some time. It's something that changes and it depends on the design of the document.

On each project, about five people were used to implement the solution, including an infrastructure expert.

We only need one person for maintenance on each project.

I believe the pricing has changed recently. We had purchased one license per server, and it was about $2,000. It was a one-time payment. It's possible that they have recently implemented a new cost structure and now have yearly subscriptions.

In the past, for each module, for example, the forms module, companies needed to pay more.

What other advice do I have?

Our clients are typically enterprise-level organizations and governments.

I'd advise other companies to ask for a trial version and play with it in the cloud before purchasing the solution.

The solution takes the relation to the workflow very seriously. For any standards of workflow processes, they have it built-in. Everything is very, very logical, and very smart. It's a great solution.

I'd rate the solution eight out of ten. Overall, it's a great product.

Partner at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
    A user-friendly, general-purpose enterprise application platform with a great design.
    • "I like the design and the integration capacity. It's also easy to use."
    • "It could be more flexible, but it's already a good solution for the designer."

What is most valuable?

I like the design and the integration capacity. It's also easy to use.

What needs improvement?

It could be more flexible, but it's already a good solution for the designer.

It would be better if we could reuse cards and forms. But I think they plan to factorize it to work with common components between the different projects to reuse cards and forms.

We have been using AgilePoint for about one year.

AgilePoint is a stable solution.

AgilePoint is scalable, and about 25 people use it in our company. Sometimes it's more, depending on the project.

Technical support is very reactive and efficient.

We used Nintex 12 years ago. I switched to AgilePoint when I started working for a different company. We used Nintex for SharePoint and educated people about the application. Each time there were some external components that we used to get SharePoint. I still use Nintex for one project, but not much.

The initial setup and installation are effortless. It takes us about two hours to install the software. Then we decide the process, and configuration and that may take some time. It also depends on the cloud.

I think the price is reasonable.

What other advice do I have?

I would tell new users that it's easy to use, but they need to think about data management and data evolution. It should be their main focus.

On a scale from one to ten, I would give AgilePoint an eight.

Private Cloud
    Download our free Business Process Management (BPM) Report and find out what your peers are saying about AgilePoint, K2, Nintex, and more!