Monday.com is one of the best project management softwares available on the market. It lets you create and customize the tools you need to run every aspect of your work. I particularly favor it because it combines building blocks, like apps and integrations, so that your organization can build whatever it needs to improve the way your business runs. Not only that, but it helps to boost your team’s alignment, efficiency, and productivity by customizing any workflow to fit any business need, which I consider to be priceless.
Here are some of the product’s biggest benefits:
- Centralize all your work processes: WIth Monday.com you can have all your work processes in one place. You can use timeline, calendar, charts and other views to track progress and you can also gain a clear breakdown of your team's resource capacity to improve workflows.
- Increase employee productivity: Because Monday.com enables you to use several code-free automations, it makes your team more efficient by eliminating redundant manual tasks in minutes.
- Intuitive design: Monday.com is very well designed, making it quick to learn. It includes bars, colors, and other useful customizations to make it user-friendly, and is very visually organized.
- 24/7 support: Not all project management solutions offer round-the-clock technical support like Monday.com does. Their support team works fast, is very dedicated, and can be reached from anywhere in the world.
In addition to its great benefits, here are some of the solution’s features I find to be very useful:
- Dashboards: Monday.com helps you simplify decision-making with real-time insights. The dashboards also provide a visual overview of where things stand at a glance. Using the dashboards also enables your organization to track progress, timelines, and budgets, as well as run reports easily.
- Kanban: Monday.com makes it possible for your organization to prioritize tasks and balance demands based on capacity. Kanban is easy to set up and is also scalable.
- Docs: Monday.com has workdocs that enable you to connect, collaborate, and execute ideas and workflows all in one place. The workdocs are accessible to everyone, making it easy to create, align, and drive action with all teams.
- Automations: With the availability of many different automations, you can save your company a lot of time, allowing your employees to shift their attention to higher-priority tasks.
- File support: With Monday.com, you can upload any file type and can also easily organize and share files, which ultimately helps finalize assets faster, and enables you to build seamless, efficient workflows. Monday.com also allows you to see your files in whatever context you want, including detailed cards, a visualized grid, or a full project view.
- Integrations: You can integrate all of your favorite tools with Monday.com using just a few clicks.
- Gantt: By implementing Monday.com, you are able to visualize project milestones and dependencies via useful Gantt charts, which helps your organization make sure all tasks get completed on time and deadlines aren’t missed.
Overall, I find Monday.com to be a highly efficient and organized project management tool, and would give it a rating of 9 out of 10.